Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
All the old dears who love them will certainly believe Ben's still looking for work. The same people who give them money on their 'lives' because they think they need it.

I was thinking about that hearing event on Monday the twin was invited to. Was wondering how many other things like that came up in the past when Ben was at work and Zoe wouldn't have been arsed taking her to.

Also surely they're not going back to that lodge. First because people on benefits are supposed to be just getting by and two because they do nothing much there that they can't do at home. Do we know if they've ever had a trip to Edinburgh, for example? Surely even Ben would realise the vlogging possibilities of going somewhere different.

Reactions: 7

Hazelnut22

Brilliant title. Well done.

The bedroom looks fabulous 😂. Four of them in that room. They are going to be four of them stacked like the bargain shelf in a Tesco Express. It’s nearly impossible to squeeze through the gap in the doorway which is almost blocked by a chest of drawers.

What is it with fat Pat that she repeats the same thing over and over? It might be a confidence issue. Could she be trying to convince herself she’s right, or does she like the sound of her own voice? Trust be no one else does.
Convince herself she’s right…

• Haha

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Why not move the cat litter permanently? I feel bad for the girl, her parents put her in this situation. Why would the council come round and say it’s ok but no inspection yet? Normally when a food business opens they’ll be inspected within a certain amount of time, never heard of the council coming out first? Perhaps they mean the housing assuming they had to gain permission to run the business from there.
Or better still make the cat go outside. No excuses for keeping it locked up poor beast would love to explore I’m sure

carolinew

VIP Member
So the questions just scroll down quickly (depending on how much interest they get) on the right-hand side? But they can ignore the ones they don't want to answer though, can't they? Can they have someone like Curly sitting in the other room putting in positive questions? Think I'm going down a rabbit hole here haha.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I opened insta to check a group post for a work project and zoe has just made my day with a reel of a sock stuck in her washing machine door. The woman has actually been sat filming washing going round and round
She has nothing else to worry about and its probably good for her mental elf:whistle:

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
Everything is backwards in the sully cult. Wonder if they’ll actually fill out the food diary with a true reflection for Agnes because they don’t seem to think anything is wrong with giving kids noodles for dinner and pasta with sauce 5 x a week.
Zoe all your kids are deficient in nutrients. Aside from avoiding the nuggets and milk protein in everything, Agnes should have been having milk replacement, yoghurt and cheese replacements and she definitely should have tried broccoli more than once. Ultimately they can’t be bothered to cater to individual children’s needs more than buying a pack of Oreo’s.
who has 12 kids and finds time to vlog DAILY and do a live once a week. I have two kids and don’t have time for that shit.
My niece was dairy intolerant and when she was weaned the dietitian recommended broccoli as an extra source of calcium. Agnes doesn’t even know what broccoli is as a trip to the coop proved one day. (Niece successfully did milk ladder and is fine now).

CherryBlossoms

Are sky glass tv's not rented from sky?
I swear I remember that the tv rental is part of the package, or maybe it's just an option?
If it's not that the tv is on tick and it's 24 a month minimum payment to Littlewoods or something

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I dont know why they act so shock that the food goes quickly? They have all those kids so a pack of mini eggs is going to last 5 minutes. I have 3 kids and the older 2 can get through adult portions now they have hit their teens.

Guacamole

VIP Member
The people of burghead when the moray mincer and pat announce new DIY plans 😂 Pat &Pen at the end 😂😂

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I don’t expect she’s got insurance for public liability and is labelling the cakes with the ingredients.
---

It would be good for her to enrol full time on a catering course.i think she would do really well if she did
I feel for her, she’s got an interest in it so help her out, don’t just exploit her, which is what they’re doing.

armywife119

VIP Member
This is probably the most boring thing I’ve ever typed but last week someone said in the comments about how it was in the news there is a world shortage of bananas (I saw it too)
Well Fem replied yes he had seen that. So why didn’t he tell butch? Then we wouldn’t have had to listen to her mumbling on about them for 10 mins.

JociF won’t be happy there’s no bananas- so bloody self entitled. How dare they not have any when Butch needs them.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Would business insurance cover if they don’t have a hygiene rating? Knocking up iron-on-label hoodies is one thing but baking food, which could potentially make someone seriously poorly, is another. We all know how they treat allergies in that house and if someone did get seriously poorly off the back of the bake business then they could land themselves in seriously hot water.

CherryBlossoms

Only way either of them are currently signed off waiting WCA (which can take up to 9 months due to backlog) is if they are claiming mental health. Better have full involvement from the team if they want to pass a wca as that though

followme

Sorry but WTF? ASN accredited primary school?!?! Zoe you are taking out your arse!!!!

She’s a fucking bam.
It's meant to be Autism Accreditation. But she won't know what it involves or what level they have. It's strange they don't want to go to the school they live next to. Unless there isn't space or they're hoping to move back to a mansion in Lossiemouth?