Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
So if they do a live every week they could be making up half of Fems wage completely tax free.
It’s a fucking disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

pamperpanda

Nice to see the curly twin wipe her nose on the back of her hand/hand all over her face then handle the unwrapped sweets and full the Easter eggs for the hunt!

• Sick
  • Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So something I was reminded of.. you tube takes nearly 30% of donations. So last week they would have got about £140 and this week it will be about £4.20. 😂
I have a friend with multiple actual play buttons who makes decent content 😂

but I had a feeling it wouldn’t be as high, some people will do it at first but when they see they get nothing from it, not even a thank you they will feel scammed. A lot of people donate in order to get their comment read or question answered and when they get ignored they just won’t bother…. I bet they stop doing the weekly lives.
I didn’t watch, busy day and i am not a fan of Pepsi max so I decided to have a drink with friends, my second choice was to watch grass grow instead of watching these 2 scrounging idiots.

Ben has no interest in getting a job.
He’s already been offered a job that he turned down remember 🚌 because he wanted to fix kettles.

As for the baking, I just know it’s in hand so rather than being accused of bullying a child ect, I will just wait and see because it’s not that people want to stop a child from doing something it’s that they want they to have the guidance to do it safely and properly in order to become a success (and hopefully leave the Sullivan cult)

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
A couple of comments were from people who had ordered hoodies(n)

The EH thanked me for my information and said it would be looked into and they would get back to me in due course.

Maz40

Chatty Member
So she’s going to let Flo win at pass the parcel. Erm no Zoe that’s not how it works. You are just setting her up to want everything throughout her life when in the real world it doesn’t work like that. She will cos a lot of ruckus if you always let her win and get her own way. Pass the parcel should really be for party guests to win but then again you don’t have any mates nor mates kids for them to attend

Kingbin

VIP Member
Someone please get on the comments tonight and pull up the fact they are getting donations, because that’s the only reason they are doing it weekly!!! Scrounging cunts 😡

kizzy

VIP Member
Getting herself contact lenses and the little twins was left for weeks with broken glasses......sooooo busy they couldn't get in to get them fixed.
€60 on crap for 'the baby', buying stuff that they have already gathering dust on a shelf.
Smug bitch.
Every time she shows off something she has bought we should make a point of saying on here that it has been bought with OUR money, i.e. taxpayers money because they have no income of their own , other than benefits, since her lazy husband decided to give up work, not as though his wages made a dent in the expense of their massive family.

armywife119

VIP Member
What in the camel toe hell are those trousers she bought? She’s living up to her nickname on here. Pat Butcher OG would be proud if that hideous bag, 🤢
She really was at the back of the queue when taste was given out.
She doesn’t half fancy herself in them though, moose knuckle and all.
Saying the drain man isn’t getting a free show of her undressing. What a lucky escape he had. No one wants to see that.

Funny how they always have drain issues it’s a mixture of Pens massive turds through his horrendous diet and baby wipes They should be made to pay for being unblocked.

• Haha
  • Sick

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Why is she doing a birthday tea and then not eating it? <Bet they do> She said she was doing it for the kids, then they’d eat later. Thats bloody ridiculous. If you’re having a birthday party for your kids, surely everyone gets involved?

I‘d absolutely love to be a fly on the wall in her mother‘s house. Remember that woman from Bristol who they interviewed
,when there was a General Election, and she was aghast and said “Not another one!?!?” I bet she’s been like that every time Pat said she’s been pregnant.

• Haha

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
I wish someone could explain the two trips around asda 🤔
She likes to spend as much time away from the younger kids as possible so makes herself seem busier than she actually is. Much like her evening trips to B&M instead of going while they're at school like anybody else who isn't working would. That and she's probably too thick to manage it all in one go.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what memories? they have only went on "holiday" twice to a lodge 😂😂

once they kids leave home and have their own family, they will see how hard done by they were, no holidays, overcrowding, no personal space

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
The school problem is 100% a Zoe problem. She doesn't like school so doesn't put much effort into their education. I assume they have had a few dealings with the school over the years due to non attendance, children's behaviour, but none of it is Zoe or Ben's fault, it's all the school's fault.

Look at the way she behaved when Agnes was pulled in to the office on the first week of school. She blamed the school and said that they were 'dulling her sparkle'. We can see that every day there is at least one child off of school.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Waiting for Granny and Grandad to rock up to the shithole which is worse than they last came. No pictures on walls - less space and Pat still endlessly shopping or doing admin when they are there.
how embarrassing!
---
Also taking money from ppl is the lowest of the low imo. They shud be totally ashamed

Last edited:

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can‘t see how Ben has been signed off for anything. The cardiologist was more than happy for him to go back to work after he’d had his stents fitted, and he went too citing how much fitter and healthier he was feeling. He wanders round, daily, with that selfie stick vlogging himself. He mows the lawn, does the DIY, looks after the kids. There’s no reason why he can’t work. He’s just lazy and isn’t putting any effort into finding a new job.

She shouldn’t be spending money on contact lenses every month while her children are fed absolute crap and JoCif wasn’t allowed a cheap coat from Primark. What was the rationale behind getting them now when she’s due an eye test in a couple of months? Surely you’d wait?

So they had 2 kids off school yesterday, Agnes and Curly twin. Agnes went out with Fem and Curly went out with Butch so why weren‘t they at school? That pair of twats are failing their kids but it’s all the school’s and education systems fault.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I’m not watching the live. What did he say about work? I seem to be banned from making comments. I gather it is because I told him to buy his own garden shed and to get a job😆
He said there is lots going on behind the scenes around work.Interviews etc
That's just to shut people up:mad:

If he had anything lined up to do with work it would be filmed.Like he has done for the 2 jobs he had interviews for🤡
---
Have her parents not arrived yet?
Yes,they have gone out for dinner and some peace and quiet according to Butch.
They are staying in a holiday let.

So Creosote queen defo on UC,she is looking for work apparently
---
They dont film meal times because the kids are not happy with that but yet they film the kids bedrooms.

Make it make sense you lazy schemers.

Last edited:
I mean the 4 little girl's mental health is likely to be impacted from being shoe horned into that bedroom but hey, who cares about that 😕 I keep waiting for the penny to drop with Zoe that all the excess stuff in the house and the 'management' of it will 100% be affecting the mental health of everyone in the household. She doesn't want to face it but they desperately need less stuff and not more supposed storage solutions.

Maz40

Chatty Member
Going on about how nervous they are doing a live. I don't get it - if you're sending in the questions beforehand, they'll just pick the ones they want to answer and say they don't have time for any more (the hard ones).
On a live they won’t be able to stop the negative comments being shown I don’t think. That’s what they are worried about not about actually being on live.

• Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Scottish I think, people in my family say it, so he has no rights co opting it.
Another word he has adopted is dreich=bleak,miserable,dismal,cheerless and dreary

Infact that word sums the 2 smug,arrogant losers up.

I read a few Tattle threads but honestly the dreary duo boil my piss :mad:

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
“Keeps the house clean and tidy”
Fuck sake, by whose standards?
Well we know they're not high standards. That house is so cluttered and packed to the rafters with stuff, there's no way that it can be cleaned effectively and hygienically. The fact that there's so much illness proves that.
Every surface is full of clutter and crap... The cat uses that litter tray in their kitchen, then walks all over the surfaces. She cleans her bathroom with the same cloth that she's just wiped the toilet with. It's never rinsed out between wipings. She's got their toothbrushes right next to the toilet that 13/14 people use. Particles can spray up to 6-10 feet following a flush of a toilet 🤢

Their house is a tip. She works to the theory that she's got to utilise every bit of space, it's madness... That doesn't make her good at organising or storing, it just proves that she's a nutter who hoards. 🥴