Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So there bedrooms are
Downstairs -2 favourites
Pat and pen
Eva, Elizabeth and other twin in the room with the desk
Noah
Toby and jocif
Then the cupboard for 4..

none of it makes any sense
---
can't believe he's basically admitted he wants a free shed...

scroungers is a understatement.

And I bet they have begged a free stay in the lodge over Easter
They would take that free shed and turn it into an office for leopard fox and fill the house with even more crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Well they’ve decided to settle almost as far as they can from the parents, and it’s a bit shit they never go down to Cornwall even for the parents sake. Even if one of them took a few kids for a few days. The isolation of it creeps me out tbh

Kingbin

VIP Member
Think I’ll take the kids a trip to Burghead to find some rocks! Maybe we will get a shout out! 😆😆

There again maybe not

I’ll get my coat 💀

• Haha

silentwatcher30

don't get me wrong We didn't do much last week for my child's 2nd birthday as money is tight as we're currently paying for 2 holidays abroad for this year. but we took the kids to soft play and for some food. What did flo do a usual walk along the beach 🙄

Why was she out shopping when her parents arrived how rude.. surely she could have took granny out shopping with them?

Hazelnut22

Indeed, what became of the gloves they were supposedly going to put on?
---

Perhaps their next challenge can be a full month of living a sustainable life.
No disposable wipes, no plastic bottles, single use coffee cups or processed food, and especially no Shein or Temu tat.
There was what looked like a brand new box of disposable gloves in the top of the rucksack ( more irony.) but they didn’t film the putting on, just said it hadn’t worked… probably as they were adult size. No doubt she will have used 100’s of wet wipes to clean their hands 🙌 and created even more waste.

Now here is a sustainable tip for you Zoe and Fem - put a wet flannel in a bag and use that instead, works a treat. 😀
---
Sorry guys I’m on a roll - let’s just say they do actually care about the environment… but then we see him buying juice bottles and capri suns most weeks, when he could just take a re useable bottle, and then the first two things out of the rucksack are disposable gloves and a pack of wet wipes. Where is that all going?? Yes that’s right ultimately back to the sea… please think before you speak and don’t homeschool ever…

Last edited:
  • Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
I can understand why the granny doesn't speak up because Zoe is very likely to cut off all contact if she does. But I can also see that if nobody speaks up then nothing will change. It's clear that it's Zoe's way or the highway in everything and we only see a glimpse of the moods she probably inflicts on everyone when she's not getting her own way.
All that anxiety/insecurity stuff is just an act.
---
The other thing is Zoe has often mentioned her difficult childhood and lots of food/body image issues. I bet she thinks granny was a crap mum and she is doing so much better in her carefree/kids are my friends role in a house that she thinks is child-centred (it's in reality just a tip). Granny wouldn't dare say a thing to the arrogant bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Deliberately avoided the elephant in the room. He‘s not looking for work is he. Enjoy your tax payer funded Chinese, you scrounging cunts.

St Agnes designed some Sullivan family merch. Isabelle should do a cookbook. He slagged off the RAF, Noah wants to join the RAF as a pilot. He wouldn’t encourage his kids to join as a lower rank because it’s no good. Funny how my husband and many more do ok. He’s a lazy twat, she wasn’t supportive, that’s why he got nowhere. My son hasn’t even done 10yrs & is a sergeant, Ben took 25ish to get there. Lizzie wants to go to uni in Dundee but doesn‘t feel ready. More like her mother isn’t ready. She’s going to do a vlog on parenting teens because there‘s no advice for parents.

They had loads of donations from people giving money for the kids, and are looking into a PO Box so people can send gifts and cards.

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
The anxiety ridden person who takes endless selfies of herself! Stop putting stuff on there Zoe about anxiousness when you do that. Makes a mockery of it all.
Hair dyed unevenly and it needs a good treatment on it. Will be faded within a day of washing like last time,
She thinks she’s so hip and happening .. spends on that but Florence and Jocif have home hairdressing which looks horrendous

• Angry

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll do a 'live' next week? £5.99 😂😂😂

Bet Pat the Paediatrician was well pissed off because she didn't get much, and had to eat her Chinese later too. 🙄

Pair of benefit scrounging parasites 🙄

Goosebumps

They had clearly run out of ideas for vlogs and wanted to get more sympathy from their community, so once again pimped out one of their kids. Absolutely disgusting.
We all know that any of Joseph’s issues will soon be rectified when he is away from those two and able to socialize and experience the outside world.

Reactions: 14
My kids like rock painting but I bought a big bag of rocks from B&Q and they just use those. If the Sullivan's had an interest in rock painting other than promoting themselves they'd know that taking rocks from nature is frowned upon.

Also, on the first live they said they couldn't visit family in Cornwall because flights for all of them and accomodation there would be too expensive. I think they just don't prioritise the kids spending time with extended family tbh, if the parents didn't make the effort to visit then the kids just wouldn't ever see them.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Will they go any lower? Selling absolute SHITE online
BEGGING for money on their socials and now their wee boy is autistic cos Zoe says he is.

Woman needs sectioned.

if the twists her bloody hair anymore it will snap!!!!

Feel so bad for those kids 😟

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Zoe got straight into her chair and started biting her nails like mad when her parents entered the house (around 12 minutes in). She really needs to get an evaluation.

Didn't even make her mum a fresh hot cup of coffee after it went cold, microwaved it instead. It went cold because her mum was doing activities with the kids - probably the most maternal love those little twins have truly felt since she last visited.
---
Am I remembering correctly that when Ben's dad visited it was kept quiet and he shared 1 photo on insta but butches parents that don't like to be filmed don't have a choice. Ben has no respect for them!
Didn't Zoe take her faves shopping for the day that day?

carolinew

VIP Member
Surely if they do weekly or regular lives the money train will soon dry up. Even the American grannies have limits.
If there's one thing everyone can agree on about this family, they have no shame whatsoever.

A friend runs a bakery business from home.
They converted the garage and made a self-contained kitchen.
She has cats and dogs, lives on a farm. Those animals don't set foot in there.

Surely to goodness EH cannot possibly pass that dirty cluttered kitchen???

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Old Ben must be on that deleted button constantly- hates the truth being shown. What an embarrassment they both are… Nan and grandad will rock up and the house still in the shit tip it was last time.. no pictures or decorating done.
Zoe will disappear shopping leaving them twiddling their thumbs or going for a walk in creepy woods with the fat loser.
Remember last time when she was doing her admin when they were there lol?

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
How can that thick pair watch that vlog back and not think there is anything wrong with it.. one or other of the kids always off school.. that idiot going down to the bottom of the garden that he calls a beach to do a sea watch. That school needs to send sumone in to that pair, no wonder social services visited that time. Isabelle never at school she thinks she’s Mary Berry and doesn’t need to go and they don’t make her.
Im sure they are completely stupid and lacking any common sense tbh..
Get a job you loser and buy yourself a shed… you waste enough money that you cud have bought one by now.