Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryBlossoms

I go once a week at least but that’s because hubby is self employed and sometimes people pay in cash, it’s too much to keep knocking around the house so needs paid in.
I was going to say, I know a taxi driver who goes most week with a massive bag of coins to get rid of them, I'm sure he's paying notes in too, but the coins seem to gather quickly. But people are not self employed really don't need to go. Even cheques can be scanned in on your phone now.

Reactions: 6

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I was going to say, I know a taxi driver who goes most week with a massive bag of coins to get rid of them, I'm sure he's paying notes in too, but the coins seem to gather quickly. But people are not self employed really don't need to go. Even cheques can be scanned in on your phone now.
I would have no other reason to go

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
See how she was helping with the kids and keeping them at home for the morning school run after she was called out for making Ben do everything. Bet she got the older girls to watch them.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
Just browsing food mixers (not because I want to start a bakery from my kitchen)
But saw the one that looked like the one they have. A kitchen aid at £499!

Please tell me they didn’t waste 500 quid of taxpayers money on something that gets used a few times a year? Was in an ‘investment’ in Curlys business that is never going to happen.
Theres isn’t a kitchenaid. I have a kitchenaid and its not that!

Geologymad

The sullivan would be better to cut back to 1 or 2 good blogs a week. It’s likely they would get the same if not more income than now. As more of the past viewers would watch.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I’ve never known so much faff around putting hair up. Weird Pat puts in so much effort with their hair but doesn’t feed or look after them properly. I guess another excuse for her not to be doing breakfast etc with the other kids though. Poor twin with the bad eye I wonder if it’s the same one who had the taped together glasses which kept sliding down her nose.

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Their viewing figures are dire. Hope they're not relying on YouTube income increasing but whatever their plan is, they certainly don't seem worried about both being unemployed.
yip their views are dropping,

they need to get back to "food" hauls, and haul the top up "food" too

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Maybe he’s had to do the dance run because Zoe has come on her period so she’s taken to her bed and is sobbing into the pillow about not being pregnant again?

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Would they entertain her at the IVF clinic? because she already has 12 and is 4 year off 50.

Im in a thread where the scrounger set up a go fund me for IVF, she already has two but wants one with her unemployed boyfriend.

She has since stopped the go fund me as people were going mad the cheek of her asking for money.

I better not give butch ideas lol.

*the thread is Fayjay

Hazelnut22

No Zoe - we don't want to hear any tips from you about mental health. Sort of like a lesson on racial tolerance from Adolf Hitler.

She writes this about her daughters - "I am acutely aware that they will look to me and the way I treat others and myself, so it’s always super important to me to be positive and talk about myself kindly in the first instance." The woman does nothing but complain and talks openly about anxiety in the car in the company of said daughters.

Those walks in the woods with Joseph and Florence are really starting to get on my nerves. The scenery is starting to remind me of those Nordic noir whodunnit murder scenes. Pen says it's Joseph's favourite place because it's relaxing - alluding again to his fictitious autism and need for calm - what a load of rubbish. Joseph looks bored there and he obviously needs older company than his little sister. And Pen - stop referring to the ground as the floor and stop calling birds birdies.

And lastly, encourage Joseph to put his own socks on - he's more than capable of doing it. And of course the kids can't hang their coats up - Zoe could hardly reach the hooks as they are so high up.
And stop with the “literally”…

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Why do so manny of the little ones lips always look so sore?
They don't keep their tongues in their mouths! The repetition of their lips being wet with saliva then drying is a vicious cycle that their parents aren too negligent to put a stop to. Only one of my kids has dribbled and it went on into nursery years, not massively but enough need lip balm, it took about a year of me asking him at home to swallow his spit before speaking for it to stop. They could be doing the same with the constant tongue flapping but they probably think it's cute (it's not by the way, Zoe).

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Let’s not raise Ben too high on the pedestal. Remember he only goes on the walks to have something to film. Also he edits the vlogs. Both of them rely heavily on their older girls for help with babysitting and household tasks.
The thing is though - out of the two, Pen is the least useless.