Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
She says some contraption they've bought to hold Agnes' teddies is going in the boys' room or on the landing. Oh god.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They are aware you can buy shampoo in other shops, yeah?

Personally order all of ours online, next day deliver all good.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
why does he get so excited and shocked when different things get added to the shop? Its just sad and he always does it so camp too. The shock at those pasta salads and hot chocolate being snuck in.
The main meal.... Ive never heard that before. I cook a meal every night which I try to make a decent one even with my kids special requirements (ASD) so I might make 2 different meals but they get offered some of the "main" meal. What do they cook the rest of the week if the "main meal" is only once a week?

spilleroftea

VIP Member
It could be so much better, but I don’t think the downstairs rooms are big enough for 14 people.
In saying that, unless you buy and have a choice you make do with what you are given.

The kitchen in small, but she insists on cluttering it with various crap. Personally I would find the lack of cupboard space an issue but they don’t really cook so it’s fine.

The living room just about has space for the sofa. It could be a nice and comfy, but she would need to get rid of those huge units and that stupid desk of hers. It’s all full of leopard fox crap, that isn’t giving anything to them as a family.

the dining room won’t fit a table for all of them, but she needs to get rid of the cds and books ect. It would mean it’s more usable. How do they eat now?

the wetroom would be a great place for doing hair ect.

There are just so many issues.

followme

Pretty sure she can't defer again. Applications are already closed so hopefully if one isn't in for him then it's being followed up urgently.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Someone I know is moving to Lossie base.

There is a free soft play called bens den on base for kids to use…
Why with 12 kids would Zoe have never used it? Apparently there is other things aswell like a cinema.
I saw that on a tiktok video today someone raving about how good the military base is for families.
---
Trying to defer a 4 year old with a February birthday is hard so I imagine deferring a 6 year old will be difficult. However that's only if the authorities know about him. You don't get personal letters asking you to register, and I don't think she has HV involvement so Joseph could be a lost child.
In Scotland you can apply for a retained nursery year but they are extremely hard to get. However as she hasn’t registered him for school, he wouldn’t have a named person once the HV signs him off. It’s usually the headteacher of the school. Children with birthdays from the first day of the school year to February 29 can apply to defer and have an extra year of funding paid for. Though J has never been to nursery, and nor does she plan to send him. If he was in nursery there would be a lot more intervention to get that diagnosis if staff felt there was the need. The ASL team regularly visit teams and children in Edinburgh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Hmm... we all no zoe loves tiktok shop & look what they sell 🤣 we can guarantee the girls white fox are 100% fake!
There from Sara Mart
---
Exactly, with sometimes a couple of slight variations it was always the same meal for everyone when my kids were growing up, same as my parents did when raising me and my siblings.
I have coeliac and 1 high fat/calorie diet.

We have 1 meal with slight variations or something added.
So for instance extra butter added or wheat free pasta and normal pasta

becbecbec

Hair video on insta in the kitchen
With school bags on the worktop and cooker. School bags that’ll then be put on the ground 🦠

• Sick

Hazelnut22

Definitely feel for Eva, Fem just will not respect his daughter and keeps filming her, she looks very awkward.

I notice the Vlog comments are all very positive and orderly.

How will we endure 10 more of these challenges? 🤷‍♀️

carolinew

VIP Member
Christ, I just read the article. It's a lesson in don't believe everything that's put in front of you. Ben's been out of work for a while so I think a bit of a porky's been told there. And I know everyone looks better in photos, but wow. Even one of Charlotte helping Zoe with the packed lunches. Yeah - helping.

CherryBlossoms

Have they changed the opening. I swear theres new clips. Probably been that a while, I too rarely watch the things

Kate1970

VIP Member
Is that the dead husband’s hand holding that phone..I’m sorry I find it in such bad taste. Why wud you not grieve in private not on the internet. It’s all so strange - I wud be too grief stricken to be having a Chinese while in labour when my husband died.
Yeah! That's his hand! 😕😕

• Sick

Hazelnut22

Anyone watched tonight? Just want to know if it shows her in hospital, if she vlogged it. It looks to be just another hand me down haul but if there's ought else (her in hospital for appointment) I need to watch to see what's been shown.
It was just her unpacking all Toby/Noah’s hand me downs. As usual there were tons and yet she ended the Vlog saying she needed more joggers/tracksuits.
Half as many clothes would be enough.
And again she talked about putting the smaller clothes away, so still hoping for another click bait baby I think 🤔