Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Trying to defer a 4 year old with a February birthday is hard so I imagine deferring a 6 year old will be difficult. However that's only if the authorities know about him. You don't get personal letters asking you to register, and I don't think she has HV involvement so Joseph could be a lost child.
So if you want to defer in Scotland you just don’t apply? I’m in england my nephew goes to an alternative/private school and the LA contacted his parents telling them to apply for his reception place when they didn’t do the normal school application when he started

Reactions: 4

Shinealight

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she allows Ben to Vlog her like that? Or perhaps he gives her no choice? 😱 but I agree she is not engaged at all and the little twin looked almost terrified to move.

My pet hate is TVs on for background noise when no one’s watching.
It is not helpful for little ones speech, conversation or development. He is always filming them aimlessly in the room with the big tv and the kids look really switched off. It’s not like they are short of books and toys…
Because of course, according to Zoe they love books 🙄
Quite agree, hate TV noise when no one is even watching.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Imagine there is an alien species out there watching you tube to see what the human race is really like….
They stumble across the Sullivan’s, probably declare no intelligent life on earth and give it a miss….

When they vlog all the most mundane things I find it weird they take a day off every week, you only had to sign on every other week, don’t know how it works for UC, maybe pen can see his wife is cracking up so as a compromise they are taking a day off 😂

Kingbin

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand this "admin" business. We have a joint account, both our salaries are paid in, the direct debits/ standing orders go out.
With mobile/internet banking you can log into your account is seconds... There's no "Admin" involved.

School stuff is all cashless and again is all done with a couple of clicks on your mobile phone. The same with clubs, activities etc

I've got 12 kids, my mental health is great, myself and my husband both work full-time in our professions. I do all of my own washing/cleaning and laundry. I cook from scratch everyday. My family eat very little junk food or crap. They have clothes that fit, we don't do hand-me-down clothes unless they are labels... My kids do like their labels. They all have socks, they go to the dentists, opticians and any health appointments needed they attend.
My house is spotless, uncluttered and comfortable.

There's no excuse for her life/ home or kids to be neglected or uncared for. The hovel that they live in is a filthy, cluttered, disorganised tip. She needs to sort herself out, quit vlogging, and the pair of them get off their lazy arses and get a job. 🙄
I must know you haha 😆😆😆😆😆

Pumps40

The Mothers Day Facebook post supposedly from Pen, reads very much like he's been told what to put. I doubt he's written it. Whoever has written it has made a huge mistake 😂
I won't point it out, as it will give them the heads up to alter it... I'm going to keep chuckling away at it.
If it's altered then I'll know they read here. 😂😂

The chosen photos are a laugh too. Posing over a pan looking like she's a Mother who cooks hearty meals for her family, prepared lavish buffets, spends quality time with the family she worships... All they are, are staged photographs that in truth show her for the fraud she is. What Mother needs her efforts photographed to validate her? She's a vile, excuse of a Mother. 🥴
I want to know😆

Kate1970

VIP Member
Who is the R family?
Dave and Sarah Ravenscroft from Manchester
They were friends with the Inghams at one point, but had a falling out some time ago
They have a YouTube channel
---
Reel from IG of where she gave birth!

Attachments

JackieB

I wonder if they completely emptied the dining room and just put the sofa in there and the TV on the wall and used the living room as a dining/activity space, if that would work better. But we know that couldn't happen without a major paring down of stuff. They'd be better off buying a big shed than paying storage every month, then they could rotate more of the craft stuff/toys and more of it would be out of the house.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sad that the walkers didn’t share Zoe’s pic of her wristband.. didn’t even acknowledge it 😂

The Instagram post was ummm vague, no long winded post about being positive ect… almost like Zoe didn’t even write it… Zoe you ok hun?

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Butch should have said if your local wipe your arse on it.
Infact to save them some money they could use it for that too.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I know nothing about the R family however I watched a few minutes of one of their vlogs and had to switch it off. What is it with vloggers/influencers and unsafe car seat behaviour.

I noticed on a recent Sullivan slog that Flo is still rear facing 😊 however they don't seem to care about the rest of the kids. The twins don't even have headrests on the seats that they sit on.

• Wow
Reactions: 3