Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Couldn't Ben/Zoe get a doctor's line saying Zoe is crippled with anxiety etc and because they have 12 kids...

and that would get him off signing on (for the moment)

Reactions: 3

milliemaggie

So he could have already been 5 by the 14th August? If that's the case I'm not sure what the situation is. I doubt he'll end up going to school anyway. Astounded Ben and Zoe think they are doing the right thing for him.
He will be 6 on August 27

Reactions: 3

becbecbec

Sorry OT but I just came across the R family
I didn’t realise it was the mother at first with her jolly peace sign labour pic, then I saw a pic of her holding her deceased husbands hand, then I said a pic of a 15 year old, is he disabled he looks a lot younger and not very developed
Then I saw a pic of a 5 year old with a dummy
Is she disabled?
do I need to go down a rabbit hole here?

Reactions: 2

Kingbin

VIP Member
Well I have just seen the title of today's slog and I am so angry.
I live in social housing too and have had to pay nearly £1500 for new fencing(housing provider will not repair or replace).

I have a dog and cannot risk her getting out.
How do they get everything handed to them on a gold platter :mad:

---

Do you mind telling me where I can see this Farticle?
Fem probably said one of the conditions of them accepting the house was if the fence was fixed. Just a guess 😆😆

Reactions: 2

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that photo, not sure that’s something I would share and read the go fund me.
I do feel for the family and Sarah.

Reactions: 1

milliemaggie

I wonder if he had pre existing illness or seizures? I always thought he looked a little bit ill in the vlogs and he had a prop business but that can't fund the big family and they are going to Florida this year, possible on sickness benefit?

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I wonder if he had pre existing illness or seizures? I always thought he looked a little bit ill in the vlogs and he had a prop business but that can't fund the big family and they are going to Florida this year, possible on sickness benefit?
There are more details on go fund me, was a brain bleed.