Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryBlossoms

For anyone asking what happens when you wait for your child to ask to learn. Stacy Dooley Sleeps Over Unschooling on youtube. 8 and can't spell or write his name

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Used to be an RAF club that was held at one of the churches in Lossie but think anyone could attend. Had tea biscuits toys and they would organise messy play and things for Easter, summer holidays, Christmas etc.
Zoe won’t be interested as would involve her kids and her interacting with others. I definitely think they pissed people off in Lossie and didn’t want to show face. Probably not many pals if everyone knows they are both skivers.
Life admin 😂😂😂 I would love to know what she actually does.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I can’t actually be arsed to watch, these lot are just 🤡🤡🤡
It would be hilarious if not for those poor teens who don’t want to be filmed going to school and having the absolute 💩 ripped out of them because of their cramped house, hand me down knickers, weird mum and camp dad….

It’s just not a healthy environment. It’s one that’s setting kids up for more MH issues than Zoe can invent.

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
I‘ve watched a few R Family videos. I think there’s worse than Sarah out there, but there’s certainly better. That said I wouldn’t wish what she’s going through on my worst enemy. She can’t know which way to turn at the moment. She’s going through hell and has to give birth right in the middle of it too. I can only send her and her children strength at this very difficult time, my heart goes out to them all.
Agree with you there's worse out there and definitely better too. Some situations require decorum and dignity. Pics ,videos if necessary should be kept private. Did the dying man give his concent for pics of him in a coma and dying be out there for anyone and everyone to see. 🤢.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I must be landed gentry. I don’t eat them. They play havoc in a gale 🤣
---

Redirect this to dopey Claire. Mum life and more. She has three (two boys 11 and 7 and a girl, frequently wetting the bed) sharing a single bedroom. Sub mariners have more space. If your housing is that bad what the hell is it being plastered like cement on YouTube ?
a good few in here would love Claire and her antics 😀 🐴,

although she has deleted a lot of vlogs after reading her thread

Shazza D

Chatty Member
They’re very isolated from both families. They clearly only stay in Scotland for the additional benefits otherwise why not move closer to family for support. Zoe only copes because she has the older ones to parent the younger kids and do all the meals etc. if the eldest 4 moved out she would really struggle.
Spot on! She has no friends and her and the kids would do well to move back to Cornwall where at least she would have her parents that seem pretty decent and the kids would have nanny and grandad, and fat mr Magoo could continue his long walks in what looks a very depressing and industrial area, a ‘ pano’ in Cornwall I’d watch, i think Scotland looks beautiful, and i would love to visit, but Ben makes it look crap! Just like the minghams make everywhere look crap! Zoe’s voice! Why always so breathless! Your showing cheap Tesco clothes! Not working on a chat line! Speak normally you butch bint! Not had a good day today so I really shouldn’t have watched but these these poor excuses for parents have made me angry 😡 today

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
There's lots of incorrect posts about deferring school however it did only change recently. If they are not 5 by the day school starts in August they are automatically entitled to another funded year of nursery, no questions asked. This used to only be available to January and February birthdays. It should be, and in my experience has been very straightforward, to defer. When is Joseph's birthday? I don't think there's anything wrong with not starting school until you're ready but the huge problem here is Joseph is at home and other than an occasional walk with his unemployed father, he does absolutely nothing. He may be clothed and fed poorly but his lack of education and interactions outwith the family really is neglect. (I don't think there's anything wrong with homeschool either but that's also not happening.)
It wasn't easy when I tried to defer one of mine. Thankfully, as you said, the system has changed and it should be easier to defer.
Joseph will be 6 in one of the summer months, he was old enough and probably ready enough for school last year if he starts school in August he could be 2 years older than some of the kids in his class.

Hazelnut22

Why’s she posting about the radfrauds saying she’s proud of them? I’m sure Sue is sat at home thanking her stars she’s got the support of Zoe, who lives on benefits and has half the amount of kids she does.
I don’t understand why these big families idolise the radfords it’s mental. They’re surely a guide for how NOT to raise your kids.
I wouldn’t be shouting if I had bought their book it would have to be hidden in case anyone saw it. 🤣🤣 I haven’t by the way.🤢

• Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
Glad to know it’s not an extortionate price mixer then. Btw way would you recommend the kitchen aid?

To keep on track both their voices irritate the fuck out of me. Oh and they are a selfish, greedy pigs who need kicking from Roseisle to B&M.

Hazelnut22

Spiller do you think he did turn down the job or was he offered the job provisionally depending on references.
Any references from Boe-ing would surely be bad.
It has never been mentioned since, so likely offer retracted when they checked his socials and references which portray him badly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

milliemaggie

Someone took a pic and enlarged it to see and it’s been shared a few places.

I dunno right now, I am no fan of theirs at all. Can never shake the screaming matches they used to have with others, the threats and intimidation too.
But I do feel for them all at this time, those kids look absolutely distraught especially the 2 boys.
But I do think a lot of the pics and posts are in really poor taste.
Noticed Radford made a post too, let’s hope that the post where she slagged them off doesn’t resurface…..
Yes I feel the same, feel awful for the kids and sarah to be giving birth when your husband just died is terrible, still you cannot deny their past and act like they are lovely genuine people.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
They’re shitting money.
---
No doctor should touch her for IVF given her state of health. It takes an incredible toll on the body, hormone injections etc are awful.

armywife119

VIP Member
Interesting stripy one video. So potentially they could be earning £1000 per month from you tube? Not sure if I’ve got that right.
But if so maybe they can afford to take the hit on Fems job.

What a twat crashing the drone. He really shouldn’t be allowed out alone.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
They must be working so hard behind the scenes for when the business takes off so they can then employ a cleaner,bog rodder and double pay for night shifts being the trampoline watcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Stressed

It looks like they caught Joseph coming out if the toilet with no trousers on when she was doing the bookcase.

First vlog I've watched all week, really wasn't interesting

Reactions: 6