Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
The sometimes get the little twins a tin of tuna because they like it.

They're so weird with their food allocations, they don't eat like a family at all. Our household has multiple food accomodations, from allergies to sensory issues, but I still get us eating the same dinner 90% of the time.
Exactly, with sometimes a couple of slight variations it was always the same meal for everyone when my kids were growing up, same as my parents did when raising me and my siblings.

Reactions: 5

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I can’t see any post from Pen about Mother’s Day? Can see Zoe’s gushing one about not being so hard on herself and she is her children’s world blah blah

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Anyone watched tonight? Just want to know if it shows her in hospital, if she vlogged it. It looks to be just another hand me down haul but if there's ought else (her in hospital for appointment) I need to watch to see what's been shown.
Oh,was she on her own?
Was it the ante-natal clinic?

• Wow

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Shopping vlogs are back! 🤨🤨
Bloody hell- scrapping the barrel with that title. That’s just embarrassing… they are the 2 most self entitled lazy pair on YouTube.
Has Florence never had cheese until now then??? 2 years old! Ridiculous carry on.
Get a job Pen 🙄

Hazelnut22

Why won’t they address the first interview where he was offered a job but turned it down?

Why hasn’t he had any other interviews?
Is he applying?
Because it shows him in a bad light 💡. Either he didn’t actually get offered the job or they then retracted it once they found out he is a buffoon. ( not interested in working.)
---
I still believe he's a carer for Zoe ATM as she is mentally struggling,

they will never admit it though.
If he was her carer then his first consideration would be why is her MH so bad? Answer Social media! Therefore STOP Vlogging.
---
Well your UC claim commitment (if fit for work) states you have to spend has many hours looking for work like having a full time job
---

For him to be a carer she would have to be claiming PIP?
She doesn’t need PIP.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Were they actually spotted at the job centre? Was Zoe wearing a disguise? Bet she loved going there 😂

• Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I’m thinking life admin might be job centre appointments. Any Scottish people know what the situation will be with getting Joseph into school, can she defer again will the LA look into it?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I haven't watched yet..

but maybe they got new fencing because they're next to the huge factory and on a public walkway to the beach that's not very safe, anyone could be lurking...