Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
Glad to know it’s not an extortionate price mixer then. Btw way would you recommend the kitchen aid?

To keep on track both their voices irritate the fuck out of me. Oh and they are a selfish, greedy pigs who need kicking from Roseisle to B&M.
Yes. I love it. A cake takes literally seconds. And if you have a blue light card (judging by your user name I think you might and if not I think you’ll be eligible for one) you get decent discount off them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Just browsing food mixers (not because I want to start a bakery from my kitchen)
But saw the one that looked like the one they have. A kitchen aid at £499!

Please tell me they didn’t waste 500 quid of taxpayers money on something that gets used a few times a year? Was in an ‘investment’ in Curlys business that is never going to happen.
Yes I had noticed their new mixer so I have just looked on the baking slog and the mixer they have has a different splash guard to a KA one and the mixing bowl looks different too.
But I may be wrong 🤷‍♀️

FarmFoods have been selling the KA for £299 but Butch only shops in 2 supermarkets has we know

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member

carolinew

VIP Member
Wonder if they've found a local Chinese takeaway or still drive to Lossie for it.
They must spend heaps on fuel with all the school runs, dancing, takeaway, other "admin" visits to Elgin etc.

Geologymad

Why are they doing shitty challenges when the ACTUAL cash for kids page gives you fundraising tips?

This one would be perfect for them cos he’s as unfit as sin and she’s a fat cow 🐮
That would be great for the whole family (well Pat, Pen and everyone Toby down). Pen is closer with his walks but if it’s jazzed up with
Swimming
Dancing
Trampolining
Gymnastic
Walking
Could even make fun challenges to tie in with it during the month - 4 weekends 1 for each
- a dance off
- a bounce off
- swim a set distance
- hike a mountain (surely there’s a suitable one in driving distance to them) not one of their local walks.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
So our school has breakfast club for all kids and sometimes they have excess food so will pop it on the table for people to pick up and use at home rather than waste.
It’s cereals, crumpets, porridge and Heinz baked beans…. Not very middle class at all.
---
At this stage I just think they are hate baiting.

Ben turned down a job..
£129 on socks while unemployed
Woe is me big family post and comments
Then the sahm post, when neither is working…

I think she likes the negative crap because then are the weirdos come out and start saying, they are just jealous and you are fab.
---
At this stage I just think they are hate baiting.

Ben turned down a job..
£129 on socks while unemployed
Woe is me big family post and comments
Then the sahm post, when neither is working…

I think she likes the negative crap because then are the weirdos come out and start saying, they are just jealous and you are fab.
Spiller do you think he did turn down the job or was he offered the job provisionally depending on references.
Any references from Boe-ing would surely be bad.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Watched shopping haul. I couldn't live with their meal planning. I wing it with dinners quite often, but just pasta and sauce as a PLANNED meal?! I wouldn't even give that as a winging it meal ffs! Where's the nutritional balance in that?

Says they're not big meat eaters yet had a bag of frozen chicken bits - just say you can't cook meat, Zoe. The kids aren't big meat eaters because you don't cook it. It's probably why Eva loves her pepperamis so much, it's the only protein she'll get that isn't breaded or battered.

Ben's face is looking a lot fuller recently, I'd love to see what they actually have for lunch and their Chinese takeaway because I bet it's shockingly bad. Man's just had stents fitted, his wife belittles the NHS and he goes gaining weight after surgery. Give me strength.

Even Lidl do beans in tomato sauce with chilli. She's just a muppet, says she goes round the shops to see what's cheaper in each shop but knows nothing about budgeting.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
It was on written in a blog or article linked somewhere, could have been here or a Facebook group. She certainly doesn't come across as an accountant but we know she loves bullshit.

Just had a quick Google, I don't think it was this one but it says it there. If she's put it out there at some point why is she not pursuing employment in that field? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Laziness. https://pinkoddy.co.uk/blog/2021/06...-counting-the-pennies-part-2-sullivan-family/

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I’m thinking life admin might be job centre appointments. Any Scottish people know what the situation will be with getting Joseph into school, can she defer again will the LA look into it?
Trying to defer a 4 year old with a February birthday is hard so I imagine deferring a 6 year old will be difficult. However that's only if the authorities know about him. You don't get personal letters asking you to register, and I don't think she has HV involvement so Joseph could be a lost child.

• Sad

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Spiller do you think he did turn down the job or was he offered the job provisionally depending on references.
Any references from Boe-ing would surely be bad.
You’re not allowed to give someone a bad reference not in Scotland anyway, however, the only things you have to confirm in a reference is employment dates and job title which is obviously very telling if that’s all you get back.

S12S

Anyone watched tonight? Just want to know if it shows her in hospital, if she vlogged it. It looks to be just another hand me down haul but if there's ought else (her in hospital for appointment) I need to watch to see what's been shown.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
God I fell down a rabbit hole with the other mentioned sullivan family once!
I really remember zoe mentioning something about ‘doing the books’ before having kids

Geologymad

You can clearly see Pens temper begin to slip up when some of the kids interrupt him etc. Here’s a wee thought Pen, before you go to film why not spk to the kids and ask them to be quiet when your filming or just not barge in and interrupt. The kids are getting quite annoying with this. They are fighting for attention. I’ve too noticed that when Flo (not baby anymore Pen) screams or grunts she gets what she wants. She’s going to be a handful. Also Joseph’s hair is a state, get it sorted. How do you know he won’t like sitting at the barbers, have they tried him
But I thinks it’s the only time the get attention.
---
Anyone watched the new stripy ones?