The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im dead!

The getting out Agnes 5-6 clothes vlog is 55 mins long, thats an hour no one will ever get back again.
Thats not a vlog, its a documentary. FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In the last vlog did you see Zo moving the broken chest of drawers ,clean then replace them with plastic ones ,.

so sorry everyone but know way could i start a new thread ,i just manage little bits on my laptop ,i hope one of you lovely girls can do it xxx

,Yes an hour long doing what must give her organic pleasure ,wrapping bleeping clothes up ,for gods sake Zo get a bloody life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im dead!

The getting out Agnes 5-6 clothes vlog is 55 mins long, thats an hour no one will ever get back again.
Thats not a vlog, its a documentary. FFS
I can’t even watch this tit, her voice and face make me want to rip out my eyeballs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
17 pairs of age 5/6 tights? What the holy duck? Why? She says some of them were the older girls?

Cooing over them like Nigel Slater the chef 🤢

WISE UP WOMAN!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I havent watched it.
My grass not growing in the middle of a drought was far more interesting.

I actually cant believe they put this tit out. Its embarrassing.

And sorry but apart from being a fire hazard why is there chests of drawers in hallways?

Reactions: 9
In the last vlog did you see Zo moving the broken chest of drawers ,clean then replace them with plastic ones ,.

so sorry everyone but know way could i start a new thread ,i just manage little bits on my laptop ,i hope one of you lovely girls can do it xxx

,Yes an hour long doing what must give her organic pleasure ,wrapping bleeping clothes up ,for gods sake Zo get a bloody life
I don’t know how to do it either. I had a try but got a bit lost. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does she realise while they’re going on about sustainability with the rags being passed down the plastic mountain she has and is forever adding to. They are so thick it’s scary.

I know we’ve said it before but packing that house up ready to move is going to be a nightmare. They will need one truck just for plastic boxes.

They have no sense whatsoever. I’m actually more and more shocked how they live like that. I just couldn’t cope with the clutter. It doesn’t look like a home, it looks like a storage unit/charity shop.

Zoe sorry to say but no one is jealous about your chaotic life. We are all bloody relieved we don’t live like it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Get yer thread title suggestions in folks!
Those plastic drawers are not made to be stacked on top of each other especially on a landing, it’s an accident waiting to happen.
Don’t know how anyone can sleep in any of the bedrooms. I have a old mattress in my bedroom just now for the short term till it goes to the skip and it’s making me urgh!

Last edited:
The clothes are hideous and/or outdated. Character clothing for shows that haven’t been popular for years now. More hand me down socks. Leggings that have been sewn already and needed binning but she’s ‘sure she’ll get some use out of them’.

There a few comments saying about the amount of clothes being too much ( that have probably been deleted now.🙄)

She really is weird she hands down knickers??!!
FFS let the kids have their own effin underwater.
I’d be ashamed. I’m embarrassed for the kids, what a tit show.
Also how boring was that vlog? Why does she need to remember who every single item of clothing belonged to?

Shame she couldn’t have donated half that stuff to Ukraine when they were appealing for the refugees.

She's a weird one fat pat like who the duck collects all that tit to hand down second hand used knickers socks wtf but yet she can stuff her face on Chinese every weekend but yet can't buy a pair of knickers ffs ..and what is it with Porkie pen oh everything is so cute especially Flo and Agnes it's sad to see the preferences between the kids the other day fat pat brought the kids to the beach and Eva was trying to get in eye view trying to tell pat something and she completely ignored her ☹as for Porkie pen he needs to put down the selfie stick and sort pat and them boxes out how can't he see that mountains of tat boxes aren't normal.she moans about energy costs etc but she can treat herself but 3 of her kids are in bad need of clothes and the fact she refuses knickers and worn out clothes on some of the kids is mins boggling 🙈

At this point it’s not about saving money or sustainability. It’s an inability to let go of anything. The only feeling I can liken it to is when you have a teenie newborn and they grow out of first size clothes and you feel sad getting rid of them because they’re so small etc.. but with pat it’s everything. She really does need help. Yes keep good quality jumpers or coats (things that are maybe expensive to buy) but for god sake don’t hand down leggings and knickers for duck sake. Zoe I suggest seeking some counselling and I don’t even mean that nastily. I wonder if Ben can seek some support for her through the RAF?

Reactions: 14
At this point it’s not about saving money or sustainability. It’s an inability to let go of anything. The only feeling I can liken it to is when you have a teenie newborn and they grow out of first size clothes and you feel sad getting rid of them because they’re so small etc.. but with pat it’s everything. She really does need help. Yes keep good quality jumpers or coats (things that are maybe expensive to buy) but for god sake don’t hand down leggings and knickers for duck sake. Zoe I suggest seeking some counselling and I don’t even mean that nastily. I wonder if Ben can seek some support for her through the RAF?
They really are a pair of oddballs 🤦‍♀️ What’s going to happen if she never falls pregnant again? When will she decide enough is enough. I mean she’s 44? What will she do with all the moth eaten shite? Give it to her eldest?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really are a pair of oddballs 🤦‍♀️ What’s going to happen if she never falls pregnant again? When will she decide enough is enough. I mean she’s 44? What will she do with all the moth eaten shite? Give it to her eldest?!? 😂
I skimmed through the clothing marathon and that was my thought. Once Flo is grown out of the clothes what is she going to do with them. Is she going to finally clear it all out or will she keep it for any grandchildren she may have.
Watching the vlog you could tell that she has a hoarding problem. The way she had to take out every piece of clothing and say who it belonged to, she has an emotional attachment to it.
I really wish that I could help her overcome her hoarding. I have slight hoarding tendancies and I have struggled over the years but now I think I am out the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't have a problem with the principle of handing down clothing, but the extent to which the Sullivans do it just seems over the top and unnecessary to me, especially as they have to live with piles of stuff in bedrooms and the hall which will affect air circulation in the home. My 2 girls are 7 and 10 and the youngest wears some hand me downs if they're in really good condition but certain things I would always buy new. Underwear, socks, shoes and coats unless immaculate, school shirts and polos etc. Plus some things are just not to her or my taste anymore. Its all stored in the loft though, if it was spilling out into our living space i'd sell or donate instead. Some of the stuff I'm seeing on the younger Sullivan girls I recognise from when I worked in childcare years ago (mid to late 2000s) That just seems ridiculous to me and definite hoarding behaviour!

A lot of the jumpers were out of shape. Zoe said herself that some of the tights were well worn so why is she keeping them?

Reactions: 9
She has still got Elizabeth‘s clothes that she’s handing down. Isn’t she 17?

I’m sorry, actually I’m not, the woman needs a bloody good shake because what she’s doing and the way she‘s making her children live is just cruel. There were leggings that she’d sewn up and others that the elastic had gone in the waist, but they “might do a turn”. Put them in the bin you nasty cow, leggings aren’t expensive they’re as cheap as chips in Primark.

Just how many skirts and dresses, that have done 7 girls before, does one 5 year old need? I’ll give you a clue Pat, not as many as you’ve put in those plastic boxes on top of the stairs for Agnes. She could have a different outfit everyday between now and next Easter but not wear the same one twice, I bet.

This isn’t sustainable living, it’s hoarding. She needs visit from Stacey Solomon to sort her life out and another visit from the blokes to teach her to eat well for less.

She really gives me the ick the way she’s so proud of her folding, those rolls and rolls of bloody tights and leggings, it’s true about the character leggings that are so out of date, that’s embarrassing, it’s all weird

They would have so much space if they stopped hoarding things from 17 years ago.

What is in the boxes, wardrobes, chest of drawers in their bedroom. What is on all those shelves in the dining room. Why do they have so much stuff on the kitchen units.

Reactions: 6
Someone get on their socials and tell her to stop hoarding! She’s clearly no right in the bloody heed!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.