The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis you hear her say the reason he’s getting a new one is because of the hole and it’s the wrong material to sew up! .
I did but I was so overjoyed for them that I didnt even take much notice.

I know they will be cheap but its better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: 8
Her giving parenting advice must be a joke🤔

Dress your kids like tramps and feed them a plate of mash potato while they sit and smell your Chinese takeaway that their not allowed my of.
Film them everyday so you can make money out of them, never mind the pervs and weirdos out there.

She’s mental- sat there bleating on that she wants to spend time with the kids and not be away from them doing housework as that’s more important. But it’s perfectly fine to be up in the bedroom filming yourself chatting tit to strangers rather than being with said kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Notice how Ben doesn’t really complain about how the twins behave? Maybe they act up for her because she doesn’t show them much attention & just leaves them to their own devices while she ‘cleans’ ?

When she was filming them playing outside, agnes kept trying to get her attention with the ‘hi mummy’ and she didn’t interact back with them, just filmed them instead.

Strange woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s treated herself to another pair of crap catchers. So now she’s got three pairs of the hideous dungarees. How lovely that she’s got enough money to buy herself new stuff while her son walks around in the same outfit every day.

She’s a selfish witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Notice how Ben doesn’t really complain about how the twins behave? Maybe they act up for her because she doesn’t show them much attention & just leaves them to their own devices while she ‘cleans’ ?

When she was filming them playing outside, agnes kept trying to get her attention with the ‘hi mummy’ and she didn’t interact back with them, just filmed them instead.

Strange woman.
He comes across the kind that will flip his lid at any moment, maybe they are scared of him?

Reactions: 7
She’s treated herself to another pair of crap catchers. So now she’s got three pairs of the hideous dungarees. How lovely that she’s got enough money to buy herself new stuff while her son walks around in the same outfit every day.

She’s a selfish witch.
Their parenting style is selfish. Having more kids than they have room for/ can afford. Who in their right mind has 4 kids crammed in ONE room and thinks yeah I’ll have another. I bet them girls will hastily move out to live with boyfriends when they are in their late teens just for some peace and privacy. I won’t even touch on the fact they have no permanent home and no apparent plan in place.

Reactions: 12
He comes across the kind that will flip his lid at any moment, maybe they are scared of him?
Oh yeah I’m not saying he’s a good parent by any means and I do think he’s probably a nasty bastard when he flips but I still think they act up because of a lack of attention.

O aye Zoe ,are you planning to move back to Cornwall ,i will send thee a pitch fork to make hay ,do ye need 3 pairs of them there trousers coz you tit on the flap at the back oh aye and need to wash them more

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wrote on a spreadsheet with she has left to buy. Groundbreaking parenting tips here. Pretty sure when I was still in school my mother made a list.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wrote on a spreadsheet with she has left to buy. Groundbreaking parenting tips here. Pretty sure when I was still in school my mother made a list.😂
Who the f**k has time for sitting down doing spreadsheets when they’ve got kids to look after?

Reactions: 5
I made a list on the back of an envelope with an orange felt tip pen because I couldnt find a biro.
#shitparentalert
1659705949852.png

Just incase we all want to make our own, did you see her grinning like a cheshire cat over it, shes amazing and makes spreadsheets. I dunno if its me, probably because I overbuy(better to have and not need, than need and not have) But 2xjumpers, 2xskirts/trousers dont seam enough? Then shes saying its ok, it still fits, maybe but its worn 5 days a week, it gets worn out but she has to pass the rags down.

She always acts like shes doing something ground breaking and everyone should follow her for more tips. Such an inspiration, she should reward herself with an extra spring roll with fridays chinese.

Just cant wait for the putting clothes away vlog?

I wouldn’t think that’s enough, when I worked a job with a uniform working 5 days per week we got 7 tops, 3 jumpers/cardigans, 3 trousers/skirts, and 1 blazer.
Like how the list is less filled in the younger they get 😂

The thought of sending my kids back to school in second, third or 4th hand uniform doesn’t sit well with me. I can understand blazers or a back up cardigan etc. But I couldn’t watch them leave the house knowing all the other kids will be in their shiny new uniform but mine will be in bobbled cardigans for or faded sweatshirts. As for re using bags 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t think that’s enough, when I worked a job with a uniform working 5 days per week we got 7 tops, 3 jumpers/cardigans, 3 trousers/skirts, and 1 blazer.
Like how the list is less filled in the younger they get 😂
For us I buy 1xPe tracksuit/Kit because they wear them all day, the 3-4 Cardigans, 5x Skirts/Trousers/Dresses, 6 Polo shirts (2x3 packs)

The thought of sending my kids back to school in second, third or 4th hand uniform doesn’t sit well with me. I can understand blazers or a back up cardigan etc. But I couldn’t watch them leave the house knowing all the other kids will be in their shiny new uniform but mine will be in bobbled cardigans for or faded sweatshirts. As for re using bags 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree with this, firstly I love a fresh uniform for September. Its nice to start a new year with new uniform/pens/bags ect looking forward to a new year.
Polo shirts never stay white, the grey skirts/trousers ect loose their crispness over time/washes and its worn 5 days a week and sweatshirts bobble, it just dont last no matter where you buy it from.

But yes, I cant in all conscience buy 2 or 3 kids new uniforms and have the rest in 3rd/4th hand rags it must feel awful for the kids. Unless its logo or an item thats specific to that school, school uniform is generally very cheap now and lots of the supermarkets have money off, I know Sainsburys had 20%, m&s 20% and tesco have 25% off.

But in our house kids always come first.

we use to say ,one on ,one in the wash,and one airing
I mainly buy more due to lazyness, School uniform has separate wash basket and I only wash it Friday night and Sat morning then iron it Saturday night for the next week. Keeps it all together and means I can do all shirts/whites as a wash.

But one on, one wash, one dry is a good rule.

I wonder how many sets Noah has?

we use to say ,one on ,one in the wash,and one airing
I mainly buy more due to lazyness, School uniform has separate wash basket and I only wash it Friday night and Sat morning then iron it Saturday night for the next week. Keeps it all together and means I can do all shirts/whites as a wash.

But one on, one wash, one dry is a good rule.

I wonder how many sets Noah has?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.