The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weaning at 3 months when they bang on about Agnes milk intolerance and other tummy issues with Flo etc.. selfish as per. Probably to save money on the baby formula.

Reactions: 7
He really thinks the German TV company sought them out. He thinks they’re that special. Nope, Big Ben, you’re just the dregs because no one else wanted to do it.

Anyway guys, he’s back to work today so Zo is going to film putting away Agnes’ clothes. Won’t that be so cool? And so cute? It’ll be cool, won’t it? 🙄
They harass all big families, ignored a few messages from them.
Weaning at 3 months when they bang on about Agnes milk intolerance and other tummy issues with Flo etc.. selfish as per. Probably to save money on the baby formula.
I noticed the heinz pots in her last supermarket shop, shes been weaning for a while as you start with rice not ready made pots.
No wonder they claim so many issues with food, wont feed kids but feeds the baby early.
Dont think its saving, its so she grows up quicker and they can move on to baby 13

Reactions: 6
Wow weaning at 3 months 😲
It may have been the done thing when their eldest was little but there's been a lot more research and studies done on it. Could explain why the kids have issues with food.

BBC Scotland want to film them about increasing energy bills?! Is it like a spend well for less kind of intervention type of program as that's what they need.

Reactions: 3

BBC Scotland want to film them about increasing energy bills?! Is it like a spend well for less kind of intervention type of program as that's what they need.
No, they were filmed yesterday for the news. It‘s going out in a couple of weeks. I can’t see it going down too well tbh. I knew they’d whine to a media outlet, although I had my money on the Sun.

Reactions: 4
Wow weaning at 3 months 😲
It may have been the done thing when their eldest was little but there's been a lot more research and studies done on it. Could explain why the kids have issues with food.

Nope my youngest are 19 and the guidance had just changed to 6 months when they were born, so it was that for a couple of years before she had her first. My oldest it was 12 weeks but that was in 1994

Nope my youngest are 19 and the guidance had just changed to 6 months when they were born, so it was that for a couple of years before she had her first. My oldest it was 12 weeks but that was in 1994
My eldest is about the same age as your youngest and the advice where I lived was 12 weeks. Maybe different health boards were slower at getting the information.
The health board that they are under is definitely not before 6 months now, I wonder if they have much health visitor involvement or if they think they are the best parents in the world and don't need it.

No, they were filmed yesterday for the news. It‘s going out in a couple of weeks. I can’t see it going down too well tbh. I knew they’d whine to a media outlet, although I had my money on the Sun.
The news?! How is it news that a family of 14 uses a lot of energy.
This family are not news worthy at all. They waste a hell of a lot of money when they should be saving it and providing better care for their children, ie feed them more than mash for a meal, buying all of them adequate clothing not just the ones that look 'cute', not having babies for content.

They’re probably weaning her bc ‘everything in moderation’ but seriously, she likes having babies. It’s obvious with the posts she makes online, and the fact the baby has new clobber all the while even though mum has stored 8 sisters worth of clothes for her. She clearly enjoys the baby part.

Latest vlog….
-Eva’s Granny cardigan
-Noah’s shorts and coat combo
-older kid pushing a pram
-Zoe’s birthday was great, not cool but great. Someone must have sent him a thesaurus.
-German TV is not gonna pay for a house! Just saying.
-Agnes, look how pretty she looks? That thesaurus is getting its moneys worth.
-BBC Scotland about the energy whinge
-the park!
-Next year we will get a family ticket to landmark. While probably being homeless.
-back to so cute, she so cute. Poor baby Flo. Weaning 🤦🏻‍♀️
-why does it take Zoe so long to do tasks?
-yay the beach again.
-daddy daddy daddy urgh. But the kids are not rude. Does Agnes sound smart an to anyone else? Like she watches too many YouTubers?
-OMG Noah has his Adidas t-shirt on not the rangers top.
-an ice cream
-The bbc thing isn’t even for TV it’s for online.
-can’t wait for putting away clothes.
-2 weeks before and you need to start looking at back to school. Bet she’s one of those who leaves it till the last min and complains that stuff is out of stock or not ready.

My 19 year old it was 4 months, still have the birth to 5 book.
Then from my 13 year old it’s 6 months.
Then it was more strict from my 6 year old.

Previous post meant to say does Agnes sound American? Like when kids watch YouTubers and mimic it?

Last edited:
Is this the wall part they were on about??
The car park is just raised up so just needed to find an exit gate or something??
It looks a bit like a smaller version of fantasy island nr skegness
there is a small disabled parking area and then there are pay and display car parks dotted around, it’s not a theme park in its own grounds such as alton towers etc
This is just such a non issue ??
we’re they hoping that they would of had a parking space reserved just for them, right outside the main entrance
numptys
If I remember correctly there's actually a gap in the fencing you can jump down, so no walking round involved. Unless it's been fixed in the year since I moved away from Aberdeen, but they had rubber mats either end of the missing fence so I assume it was long been used as a shortcut and they just didn't see the point in repairing it

first time have come across this thread, how on earth do they all fit into that house. wondering if they will be the next radfords

I can safely say I’m not jealous of the ‘staycations’ aka days out and staying in the house/ garden.
Moaning, clothes sorting and showing off that someone is filming you for random rubbish is not in my opinion ‘ending on a high’.
Oddballs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe they are weaning the baby. I’m guessing it’s to try to get her to sleep more during the night. Also why is mother of the year using jars and packets? Trying not to be mums net here, but honestly how hard is it to blend up some veg, fruit etc. Pure laziness, I bet she’s already onto the staple Meal of salty mash like the other poor buggers. Honestly how are they an inspiration, how are they the best parents ever? I don’t get it.

And if Fat Pat think anyone is jealous I would seriously like her to tell us jealous of what exactly?
The depressing cluttered house? The appalling diet, being married to a man that is seriously in the closet or maybe it’s You tube fame? 🤔

I would not swap one tiny thing of my life for theirs and the big families on here could easily do what they do if they wanted and were happy to sell their children’s privacy. But they are responsible parents, enjoying their children and not setting everything up for views and cash.

They are disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
first time have come across this thread, how on earth do they all fit into that house. wondering if they will be the next radfords
Basically they don’t. They ram their kids in 4 to a bedroom. No idea where baby flo will go once she’s out of her crib because they all ready have 4 kids in each of the girls rooms and 3 in the boys. Place is filled with plastic boxes storing every single thing they’ve ever used but they claim it’s sustainability 😭

Basically they don’t. They ram their kids in 4 to a bedroom. No idea where baby flo will go once she’s out of her crib because they all ready have 4 kids in each of the girls rooms and 3 in the boys. Place is filled with plastic boxes storing every single thing they’ve ever used but they claim it’s sustainability 😭
Baby flo will get her own room.
They are getting the fantasy house with a room for the clothing hoarding, 2 bathrooms and huge garden. All for £1.50 per week and a plate of mash because they are you tube famous and ben wont need a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have been to my daughters today ,we got baby off for her afternoon nap, she's so cute ,really just so cute when my daughter asked me what did i want on the tele ,i said put the Sullivan family on .OMG she said Mum you don't watch these people do you ,so i told a little white lie and said not really then she started laughing , she said Honest mum and because i dont like telling porkies i started laughing too

Jealous?! What is there to be jealous of.
Why do a lot of YouTubers/social media people assume if someone is critical then they are jealous?

Reactions: 10
Not that I think these kids are in danger but do these parents not worry that having people popping in and out to film them & their parents filming them constantly might leave them susceptible to some sort of grooming/danger?

It might be a reach but anyone could see the kids playing alone in the garden and say ‘I’m Joe from the BBC and I’ve come to film you’ or something like that. Not to mention how they don’t know who’s watching their videos, the thought of some creep watching my kids/family members knocks me sick.

Also,

The three little girls dressed nicely for a day of filming with their hair brushed for a change but of course the middles have been forgotten again.

Reactions: 8
These morons no better way to describe them need to sort there prioritys out Flo getting weened because she sees them eating she will be on the mash in no time .Agnes shouting in the vlogs while Porkie pen is telling her how cute she looks just as Eva dressed in them brown dungarees is jumping in front of the camera for attention it's sad to see .Noah still going strong in the shorts top is changed after 2 weeks .fat pat so called cleaning more like dusting of the boxes of tat. Fat pat gives me the ick🤢eating that ice-cream and they are still going on about there awful week. .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.