The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she absolutely did say that. Poor Zo, though, can’t afford to buy her kids clothes, or pay for the electric but can buy bags of ice. 🙄 How I wish the blokes from “Eat Well for Less” would jump out on her in Tesco
Is that the BBC show? I am surprised as they contacted us not long ago to see if we were interested. But there is not alot they can do for us, we eat well.

Moaning about energy, then washing.
Maybe if you were not washing Eva and Noahs clothes every night so they can wear them the next day without fail, you could save a bit!
Bullshit about not putting clothes outside.

Noah in the same outfit in the garden, toby in the you tube t-shirt I suspect he only has a handful of outfits.
Poor Eva loving the attention, finally.

Then we see the shining twins and golden child, well dressed!

Zoe droaning on in the car, her hair looks like its needing coloured again, I wonder if she will sacrifice it for the energy bill?
Heinz baby food in the trolley for Flo, is she old enough for weaning?

And the kids best not be ill for Zoes birthday............. pathetic losers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Even if the kids who've been ill are even slightly better, they'll be dragged out for Zoes birthday tomorrow!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Watched the d&v vlog. Why do I torture myself.

They like to big things up. Not sure if it's because they have never been to these places or they are trying to make it look great for their followers.

Bowling is good but will probably be busy.
American diner is tit.
Cadonas is a complete waste of money. It is not what it used to be. It's definitely not a big theme park. The last time I was there they had taken away the biggest rollercoaster and left the one for young kids
PLEASE DO NOT go to Brodie Castle this weekend as that's where I will be and I'm not sure I would be able to keep my mouth shut. I am also finding it difficult to imagine how they could vlog Christie's as it's just a small outside playpark attached to a garden centre. With it being the holidays it could be busy and there will be a lot of kids getting in the way of filming. Although filming other people has never seemed to bother them before.

Reactions: 5
There is an American diner above Scribbles. Think it used to be an Indian restaurant.
Ahh ok, yes it’s shite. Have they even got a big enough table, Zoe will be hoping some kids are still ill so they can save the £££ and buy something meaningless and plastic instead.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t they be better finding a Toby carvery? Kids eat for £1 and can fill up on mash!

• Haha
Wouldn’t they be better finding a Toby carvery? Kids eat for £1 and can fill up on mash!
There isn't a Toby nearby. I don't think there is anywhere nearby doing kids eat for £1.

See they are pictured on the landmark website. Wonder if they asked for a freebie in return.

Reactions: 4
I think all Penfold going on about their terrible energy bills is just them trying to get sympathy and more people to sign up to their £5 a month to get a sticker with their face on 🙄 or someone to offer to pay their next bill.

Anyone that signs up to it needs serious help!
Beggars plain and simple. Might as well go and sit in a street corner with the worst of the jumble sale kids- Noah and Eva and a begging bowl.

Reactions: 9
They are pure begs probably think by mentioning all these companies and places they will get gifted or freebies ,the only gifting I'd like to see them get is from JD sports or sports direct with decent clothes for Noah and Eva it's a disgrace the way they are going around in them rags they both are at that age where kids start to take an interest in clothes appearance etc,but as for fat pat and creepy pen ye are both miserable gits with there Chinese's etc there's definitely favourites in that Family it's sad to see🙄

• Sad
WHOA!!!! Do the girls need glasses?

WHOA!!!!! No one gives a flying duck!!!!!

Can’t wait for your prematurity vlog! GET OVER YOURSELF 😡😡😡😡😡🤢 bleeping midden you are 🤢

She was a bit manic in that vlog almost like she was pleased the girls have to wear glasses. Extra Content is probably in her and dickheads minds.

Going on about how she has to look everythinK up when told something. Doesn’t everyone? She seems to think she’s this extraordinary parent by wanting to read up on things.

Talk about over reaction- I’ve got astigmatism but it wasn’t picked up until my twenties and I didn’t go blind! And imagine letting one of the twins go in for the eye test with her older sister and not have her mum there.

Dragging Jo Cif to the park is so bloody selfish when he still wasn’t well. They will be talking him out for her bleeping birthday meal how ever he is. NothinK is going to spoil Pats day.

Ummm ummm scratch stare out the window play with her hair long pause urmmm. Fucks sake woman give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She could win an Olympic gold medal if moaning was a sport. So the twins have an astigmatism? That automatically needs to be someone’s fault because they’ve been to all their eye appointments. Then that brings on a moan about Lizzy having to wait 5 weeks for a doctors appointment, another one having a bad foot and another one waiting 3 months so far for an MRI on yet another bad foot. The utter cheek of the NHS expecting Zo to get Erin to the hospital for an operation too, don’t they know she has other children and Ben has work? bleeping hell half an hour of utter moaning.

Erin has been a bit slow to pick up her reading. Never mind, some kids are, however when do they ever read at home? There’re in bed at 5.30. We’ve never seen a book in that house. They‘re like the Radfrauds, they obviously don’t value education.

WTF was that?
I took 6 to get eye tests last week for their yearly checkups, was able to go in with all of them so I 100% understood where there was issues.
Some have astigmatisms too, not all needed glasses. Its just life. Sorry I didnt vlog it, I was more worried about my kids getting the proper attention needed rather than through a lens.
Will the middle kids get eye tests too? Or are only the favs going to get them as per usual.

Why is she moaning about the NHS again, all in the same boat. Dont like it, go private.

Reactions: 8
Moans about NHS but takes more out of the system than they put into it. Sure pen will pay abit of tax and NI from his wages but between all the births, NHS costs and thousands a month in benefits.. I don’t think they should be moaning about a system that they don’t contribute to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.