The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this.
Zoe look at your kids. Eva and Noah need some clothes before you need Pandora stuff. Kids come first. Birthdays or not. If your kids have one set of clothes you don’t get presents, or bowling, or a meal out, or a weekly Chinese, or expensive haircut, or perfume. Well good mums don’t anyway.
At this point I don’t even think the kids are denied clothes due to lack of funds. I think the parents just don’t care. Otherwise they wouldn’t be spending on meals out, Pandora etc.. would only take £30 to kit Noah in some new shorts, couple shirts at sports direct. Same for Eva - few new bits at primark but no, they are spending money elsewhere. The only conclusion Is they simply don’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She won't deny herself anything ,Horrible person ,Ben should call her ME ME For ME ME ,not for Kids

Reactions: 7
I really can’t believe what I’m seeing with these people. Treating themselves and two of their children are dressed in the same clothes for months. Like Noah has been wearing the same outfit on repeat he definitely has not be shown in anything else? That coat wasn’t even expensive to begin with it’s from next and we had it a few years ago was around £20.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had a feeling it was coming!
She spoke about the bracelet in the shopping vlog, then said she ordered itSaturday.

Zoe you are a disgrace.stop walking round with this loving large family act. Those poor middle 3 kids, Noah, Eva & Toby, the forgotten 3. It’s bad enough you use your older kids, let them be just that, kids, teens, young adults.
And I have noticed her coldness towards Joseph, is it because he’s a bit of a handful? Maybe you should wonder why?

And don’t forget Ben could be jobless and the whole family homeless soon. But it’s much better for you to drop £150-200 on overpriced ring and bracelet because you work so hard on your plastic boxes and going shopping. The money could be better saved or spent on clothing for your forgotten kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t know people still bought Pandora stuff.
Moaning about paying fuel bills but buys an overpriced bracelet which won’t even be worth scarp money in a few years time 😂 As someone who helps people with debt as part of my job you make me laugh. I don’t believe people shouldn’t treat themselves, it’s part of life but Zoe babes, maybe buy something that has a use. Where you going to wear that out to? Dooooooooofuss Castle? Most people (everyone) is worrying about rising fuel costs. Most people don’t spend like you, and if they did it would by items for there children or there household 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just priced that Pandora stuff up, it comes to £185. Then the meal and bowling so they probably spent almost £500 on Zoes birthday.

They definitely aren’t as poor as they make out. They’ve been flashing the cash like no ones business these past few weeks. Noah could have had umpteen pairs of new shorts and tops.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If they can afford to spend £200 on jewellery they can afford to save for a house deposit. Which they should have been doing for the past few years when Ben started thinking about leaving the RAF.

Reactions: 4
Main points from ‘Birthday Special’ 🤢

Pen really does love himself, gazing at himself in the camera- probably why he has so many kids, he wants to create a world where everyone looks like him. 😳🐷🤢

Fat Pat has joined Dexys mightnight runners and Porky Pen 🐷is piling on the pounds. Using all that you tube money for extra Chinese portions? Hey why not, much more important than buying your least favourite kids decent clothes. While the baby that is so gorgeous according to Pen and ‘so cute’ (said in highly irritating stupid weird baby voice) was dressed in some hideous thing made from Shein’s finest designers.

Dragged their kids out while recovering from the shits always good to share Tubby 🤦🏼‍♀️I think there is some issue with the twins and JoCif maybe a mild Learning difficulty.
All the kids look Ill to be honest, pale, drawn and malnourished. I suppose a diet of mash will do that.

Pen sat with his arm around Pat looking at her like she’s a plate of chicken chow mein with that creepy looking face. She’s in for a birthday treat from him tonight 🤮🍆💦

Yep money maker number 13 will be on its way which is perfect just as your about to be jobless, homeless and you can’t afford your bill electric bill.

But on the bright side their last one bought in the followers by a few thousand. What better reason to have a baby?
I got the ick fat pat and Porkie pen🤢🙈 Zoe is a selfish wagon to spend nearly £200 on jewellery for yourself🐷 when your children need clothes especially Noah he's 2 weeks now in them clothes 😔I'm sorry but your kids come before yourself .They can't be that badly off they have be blowing money the last 2 weeks yet moan about the cost of heat etc .Porkie pen makes me sick with his constant grinning in the camera saying Flo and Agnes are "so cute" while the forgotten 3 Noah Eva Toby are left in rags .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The woman literally moans about anything and everything.

Anyone interested in sending the boy some new clothes can get their addy via insta. They seem happy to hand it out 🤦‍♀️ (I noticed someone asking) The pair of them make me sick, stupid fat arseholes

• Heart
  • Wow
Surprised they’ve not got a PO Box so the dad can dance around showing off fan mail

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How can she do it to him?
Noah’s 12? I get his the oldest boy so nothing on the plastic boxes for him, but Zoe if you buy for him you can hoard for the next one, how disappointing are you going to be when you put his one T-shirt, Coat and shorts combo away for Toby? Not gonna be a long vlog getting it out!
I’ve noticed aswell those shorts are too small.

I am guessing his size would be 12-13 ish?

Reactions: 6
I would love to send to send them an empty box to their PO box with f off scroungers in Tw@@ts

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll send them a recipe book to see there’s other food than mash. Oh and an appointment at the vasectomy clinic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do they have a PO Box? Happy to send Noah some shorts and T-shirts.
Me too the poor lad in them shorts top and coat 😔I'll happily send some shorts t-shirts the greedy mares clearly don't realise they are leaving the lad open to bullying at 12 preteens are starting to have an interest in clothes appearance .

Reactions: 2
Yes ,and Zo will let you all do it ,more money to spend on her self ...gets the pair of them...

Reactions: 5
That outfit Flo is wearing is vile, much nicer stuff in any UK supermarket. Though why she's getting new clothes when she has siblings wearing the same few items is anyone's guess :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.