The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I really would!! The house has huge potential if all the plastic boxes were removed.. better get 5 skips on order..
Can I help?
The place gives me anxiety watching it.
I could bring some magnolia paint, I know forces accommodation can’t decorate but you are allowed to freshen up the place with like for like. The place is grim.
I would also love to feed those kids a decent meal. And serve pat and pen mash!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how they sleep in their bedroom. It‘s so cluttered their minds can’t possibly wind down at the end of the day. You could go into that house and throw away at least half of their possessions and they wouldn’t notice or miss them. They will have to do something about the hoarding, they wont be getting another house the same size, or bigger, than they have now, so God knows what will happen then.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how they sleep in their bedroom. It‘s so cluttered their minds can’t possibly wind down at the end of the day. You could go into that house and throw away at least half of their possessions and they wouldn’t notice or miss them. They will have to do something about the hoarding, they wont be getting another house the same size, or bigger, than they have now, so God knows what will happen then.
They will make vlogs moaning and whinging that their new house isn’t big enough.

Once us tattlers have decluttered the house, fed the kids and talked some sense into Zoe(Ben is a no hope) it's back to mine for a coffee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's really annoying me too about not liking the drive to Aberdeen. I was supposed to give birth in community hospital.it didn't work out that way as went into labour at 26 weeks. Even if have local hospital it isn't a guarantee you won't have to go to Aberdeen! Unfortunately baby wasn't waiting to get to Aberdeen and was delivered in a layby near Ellon. Not ideal and not without stress. I then chose not to have any more babies to avoid it happening again. Did I stop travelling the road to Aberdeen because of it. NO but of course in beginning it wasn't a pleasant experience because visiting a sick prem baby never is.
I dealt with the trauma and that's what you have to do not dwell on it. I don't understand why if she was so stressed by it all she chose to go on and have more children with risk of having to go through all that again. Baffling!
Exactly. You deal with the trauma and move on. You cannot live in the past. The child has survived and is growing, doing well. There’s absolutely no need to keep living in the past. But that’s what she continually does with the endless boxes of tit in the house

Reactions: 5
Right get your brushes dusters and masks on ,skips will arrive tomorrow and we will start ..the trouble with Zo she makes ben believe she is a good mother and things like running to the shops how many times a week is not normal ,she could have 2 deliveries and still save money ,and she could cook for those kids that love Roaster dinner but she can't be arsed as she would rather pack and unpack clothes upstairs omg just burst out laughing at that ,as everything is so neat and tidy all in plastic boxes with the ages on, and even bleeping leggo is colour coded and in bleeping plastic boxes :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..Please i don't give a pen don't was my mouth out when we call for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Zoe ever discovered vacuum bags? I would have a feel day at that house chucking stuff in the skip. Don’t think Pen could deal with the walk from the station to Cadonas, he’d be panting for the rest of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she shop more than twice a week when the kids diets are so crap.
I literally go twice a week, or have it delivered at the mo because of baby.
But I actually feed my kids fresh food, full dinners with meat ect. There is no way she needs to go that often.

Reactions: 9
Just watched latest vlog!
Desperate for the kids to get better, so Zoe's birthday on Tuesday isn't ruined! Bowling and meal at an American Diner!

I bet Penfold is having sleepless nights that he might miss vlogging opportunities due to kids being Ill. That’s his takeaway money they need to be earning. Poor bloody kids.

Reactions: 8
Desperate for the kids to get better, so Zoe's birthday on Tuesday isn't ruined! Bowling and meal at an American Diner!
Maybe the miserable gits don't want pay for all those mouths when they can just have mash,mash and more mash never mind Zoe's birthday get those 2 kids Noah and Eva a few clothes .Pawn the smaller kids off sick perfect excuse for z&b to have a sneaky Chinese it's not like they have never done before 😔and this staycation bolloxs 😂I'd say he's only raging he's little content while some of them are out of action especially money maker Agnes with the trots.vile vlogging your sick kids 🙄

• Sad
The way he looks into the camera when holding the sick kid, it’s enough to make you vomit. The guy absolutely loves himself. Zoe waffling shite at the end 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

BORING!!!!!!

The bloody cheek of him moaning about his energy bills. Guess what, twit face? Everyone’s is going up. You Should have thought of how much raising 12kids would cost before you brought 12 kids into the world. Surely they‘re going to be getting the extra money from the Govt anyway because they’ll be getting top up benefits? She’s going to have to stop doing her shopping in Asda and Tesco and start doing her shopping in Aldi and Lidl.

Why was he so obsessed with getting Joseph dressed? The poor mite was ill. Leave him in his pyjamas on the sofa for the day. Bloody weirdos the pair of them,

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Eva getting a bit of screen time because money maker Agnes is sick, he can't be bothered to include Eva at other times.

Reactions: 10
I think Eva is a lovely looking girl with a nice personality ,in fact i think she is the best looking in the family. Well Zo you went out all done up ,nose ring, ear ring ,nose studs bracelets ,how did you have the time when you have a family of 12 to look after especially while they are sick, tut tut ,You would rather be shopping and vlogging in the car than looking after and more so cooking for your children .
I bet your older ones are so embarrest about being on youtube and i honestly think there should be a law that you should not exploit your children and make money off them ,
I can not deny you have nice well mannered children but why are you doing this to them ?? As they get older they will hate you and ben for this ..
Ps please get get some of your children some new clothes ,a couple of them look the odd ones out..

Reactions: 10
That American diner is a complete waste of money. The food and service are both awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did I hear it wrong or did she say I rang Ben to see if we needed any ice??🤔 please tell me I heard that wrong and they don’t pay for bags of ice.

Did I hear it wrong or did she say I rang Ben to see if we needed any ice??🤔 please tell me I heard that wrong and they don’t pay for bags of ice.
No she absolutely did say that. Poor Zo, though, can’t afford to buy her kids clothes, or pay for the electric but can buy bags of ice. 🙄 How I wish the blokes from “Eat Well for Less” would jump out on her in Tesco

• Haha
  • Wow
No she absolutely did say that. Poor Zo, though, can’t afford to buy her kids clothes, or pay for the electric but can buy bags of ice. 🙄 How I wish the blokes from “Eat Well for Less” would jump out on her in Tesco
I mean I’m lost for words 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.