The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they have ‘important chats’ over minuscule things like what time they put the bins out. “Ok everyone me and Zo have had a chat and decided to put the bin out at 6pm we did think 7 but then we had a bit of a talk and thought we’d be too tired by then didn’t we Zo? (Zo ignores him staring at something in the room) didn’t we Zo?!” “Yeah 😒” So yeah that’s the plan. Everyone cool with it so yeah now the bins are going out at 6. So that’s good innit” Cool yeah I’m so cool with that. 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴
That is so spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone want to see Penfold sounding like a right grumpy bastard watch the first house tour. He snaps at the kids and there’s no jolly everything’s cute and cool. The inner campiness is still there but hmm someone’s putting on a happy family act.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They actually had some reasonable raw content at the beginning.

The first house tour filmed 2 years ago, less clutter. They were looking to buy a house in the next few years, eeek better get a move on and are saving, wonder how much they have saved? 38pence maybe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Vlog is up from the families day. I can’t believe they’ve been allowed to film. In fact I doubt they were. He’s got personnel in uniform, their families and children all on there for all and sundry to see. No faces blurred out. If he’d have filmed me i‘d have shoved that selfie stick so far up his arse he’d have been filming his tonsils.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
When he interrupts one of the twins at the start of video and then quickly stops bc we call him out for it 😂

Zoe’s took the older girls out for ice cream and a walk on the beach. Obviously Noah, Eva and Toby weren’t brought along.

wonder which one of the older girls finally did the little ones hair. makes all the difference when its done instead of left unkempt

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Vlog is up from the families day. I can’t believe they’ve been allowed to film. In fact I doubt they were. He’s got personnel in uniform, their families and children all on there for all and sundry to see. No faces blurred out. If he’d have filmed me i‘d have shoved that selfie stick so far up his arse he’d have been filming his tonsils.
I’m fuming he’s done that. Service personnel are always being told to secure their SM and not put pics up on uniform etc. Then this thick bleep puts all their faces up for everyone to see. Not that I think for one minute a terrorist wastes their time watching his tit but really not the point.
I’m in two kinds to message the camp to see if he had permission to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These influencers need to stop promoting Shein and Patpat too.

Cheap tacky clothing, mass produced in sweatshops using child labour and poor working practices paying pennies an hour.
For a twit who says about sustainability with the plastic tote towers, she really has very little clue as to what she is actually doing.

And yep, totally un original, the sock hack with the coloured thread she got from me on a big family group and even I cant claim it because got it from someone else years ago.

I dont know how she has the time to store it all, was just getting rid of school uniform the other day and yep I could save it for the next child but I would need to store it for a year or 2 and I just aint got the space. So its been donated and hopefully someone will get some use out of it.
How old are the twins? I know they were premature but their speech isn’t great. I can understand Agnes better than them. Hope they are getting them support/speech therapy.
The twins are 6, Agnes is 5 and Joesph is 4 next month I believe.

Reactions: 2
I’m fuming he’s done that. Service personnel are always being told to secure their SM and not put pics up on uniform etc. Then this thick bleep puts all their faces up for everyone to see. Not that I think for one minute a terrorist wastes their time watching his tit but really not the point.
I’m in two kinds to message the camp to see if he had permission to do this.
Hopefully someone will its very different to put your own families safety and privacy at risk. But to do it with everyone else without concent is just wrong!

So the vlog, how much tin foil on those rolls???? Get some bigger plastic tubs for them Zoe.
Massive bag of snacks and pringles!

Noah in the adidas shorts, Rangers top and overwashed black coat! Again
Eva in the ugly brown flares and granny cardigan. Again
Agnes is a 16 ish year old next cardigan, handed down like an heirloom.

Just a thought about the privacy thing, if he is seen as breaking the rules filming on base I doubt he will get a job on base ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hopefully someone will its very different to put your own families safety and privacy at risk. But to do it with everyone else without concent is just wrong!

So the vlog, how much tin foil on those rolls???? Get some bigger plastic tubs for them Zoe.
Massive bag of snacks and pringles!

Noah in the adidas shorts, Rangers top and overwashed black coat! Again
Eva in the ugly brown flares and granny cardigan. Again
Agnes is a 16 ish year old next cardigan, handed down like an heirloom.

Just a thought about the privacy thing, if he is seen as breaking the rules filming on base I doubt he will get a job on base ever again.
I cannot understand why one of them won't sort Noah out clothes he's nearly a week and a half in the same clothes it's sad ,Eva in the granny clothes where's all the boxes of tat hand me downs for her ,Zoe and Ben you really need to put the camera down and sort your kids out !!
I'm amazed he was allowed vlog at the family day 🤷all they care about is views so I suppose they don't care about showing other people on site.selfish mares

The twins are 6, Agnes is 5 and Joesph is 4 next month I believe.
Each to their own and they are all beautiful children now they are here but why the hell would u want that many kids, I have 2 grown daughters who are in their mid 20’s now, there is so much to deal along the way as they go from babies to adulthood, it’s hard work navigating them through life, brilliant at the same time but there is no way they can be there for that many children for all their wants and needs and it’s obvious they aren’t, apologies to anyone with a big family living a normal life btw who are not exploiting their off spring on YouTube for money

Some of the kids in the same clothes for a week. Sorry but they must stink. And I don’t mean that aimed negatively at the kids- it’s the parents fault. My son (7) will wear the same shorts for maybe 2 days but fresh Tshirt every day. Sometimes he goes through 3 changes of clothes in one day 🙄. Crazy to be buying the younger ones new clothes all the time when they grow so quick. I don’t mind spending a bit more on my eldest because his T-shirts etc generally fit him for a year or so.. plenty of wear.

Reactions: 7
Some of the kids in the same clothes for a week. Sorry but they must stink. And I don’t mean that aimed negatively at the kids- it’s the parents fault. My son (7) will wear the same shorts for maybe 2 days but fresh Tshirt every day. Sometimes he goes through 3 changes of clothes in one day 🙄. Crazy to be buying the younger ones new clothes all the time when they grow so quick. I don’t mind spending a bit more on my eldest because his T-shirts etc generally fit him for a year or so.. plenty of wear.
When they made a big thing of showers for their bedtime routine - is that only on a Friday?? Do they only wash once a week?

My teenage boy would happily wear the same clothes for a week - but he's autistic and doesn't realise it's wrong - I would never let him!! My teenage girl would happily change every hour!

Reactions: 4
Latest posted on YouTube

Please don’t let them post a vlog about how they share sick buckets when they have a bug going round the house o_O seriously though, how do that manage with that many people and one bathroom?? All the time, but especially with a D&V bug?!

• Sick
The whole staycation thing is odd to me. We just call it having days out 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s the norm 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m taking my eldest to a shopping centre in our nearest city on Monday for some 121 time.. maybe I should vlog how super cool it is and where we have lunch etc 🥱 but unfortunately I haven’t been planning it for months like the sullivans so it might not be vlog worthy 🥱 “it’s the big shopping trip”.

Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks they have invented the d&v post so that they don't need to take their kids anywhere this week when Ben is off. They spent a fortune last week, can't see them having the money to repeat that next week.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.