The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes on about her eating disorder and how she doesn’t want the kids to have one but surely eating the same bland foods and not encouraging trying anything new isn’t going to help that?

Reactions: 8
I remember her saying with the eldest she made everything from scratch, even apple purée 🙄 like she wanted a medal or something. Isn’t that what most parents do? I take it after the first she didn’t bother making fresh food. The babies Probably went straight on to smash &gravey.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I recently came across there channel ,where do I start 😔the poor kids getting dragged up and down the road to the beach or the woods or the premier shop for a slushie that's there life majority of their clothes are hand me downs ,the boy who lives in them shorts and same clothes day in and out ,I'd say the oldest children must get pissed off with having to mind the younger ones and go on crappy walks because Ben wants them to parade around like one big happy family . Then there's the dinner situation wtf mash,mash,mash how much is a bag of carrots or peas jazz it up everyday mash, the birthdays what do they have to look forward to a buffet with the same people they are with day in and out no friends day trips no holidays Zoe could cut back on her hair brand food and go cheaper the amount of junk food and fizzy pop she buys and less vists to the premier shop they could of got a mobile home for even a few days just a change of scenery for the kids maybe Zoe's happy enough spouting out kids and Ben is a controlling freak but them kids need life experiences ,a change of diet ,treat all your kids equally you can clearly see Agnes is the golden child .The intro vlog 😂Ben being a condescending a##hole it was awful the older girls you could clearly see did not want to participate Ben saying not good enough do again hissing at them because he wanted the intro just right🥱 Zoe is well able to spend cash on herself and bring the girls shopping but yet the poor boy left in them shorts at that age they want nice clothes trainers you put your kids over yourself ,Ben constantly giving Zoe pat's on the back cause she cleaned the house it's laughable😂they think they are the next Ingham's ffs with there £1.99 subscription for a few stickers😔🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There whole approach seems to be making do, at the kids expense. The dad has no personality or social skills, I don’t understand why he would want so many kids. There are other big families who make interesting content about how they manage and cope, it’s not all mashed potatoes and 7 year old primark hand-me downs. When Zoe talks about making food for the eldest as a baby, you can tell she gave up on all that as they had more kids which is a shame. Having frozen veg in the freezer and a bag of carrots isn’t expensive but they genuinely wanna take the easiest route and call it a day. How do they possibly keep up with food demands? They said the kids are only allowed 2 snacks a day. My 12 year old girl is so HUNGRY right now and growing like a bean stalk so I’d like to know how they manage that with the older kids.

Reactions: 6
Zoe if you are reading this your local Asda have 2.5kg bags of potatoes reduced. Should do you a few days worth of mash 😂

• Haha
There whole approach seems to be making do, at the kids expense. The dad has no personality or social skills, I don’t understand why he would want so many kids. There are other big families who make interesting content about how they manage and cope, it’s not all mashed potatoes and 7 year old primark hand-me downs. When Zoe talks about making food for the eldest as a baby, you can tell she gave up on all that as they had more kids which is a shame. Having frozen veg in the freezer and a bag of carrots isn’t expensive but they genuinely wanna take the easiest route and call it a day. How do they possibly keep up with food demands? They said the kids are only allowed 2 snacks a day. My 12 year old girl is so HUNGRY right now and growing like a bean stalk so I’d like to know how they manage that with the older kids.
I agree, my daughter dances, though musical theatre so a different genre, when she has a busy dance day she needs high protein snacks to keep her going!

Reactions: 4
All of the mash talk is reminding me of Bodger and Badger. Didn’t they love mashed tatties? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In one episode Zoe was telling us what the kids eat,she said they love a roast dinner but she can't be arsed to cook it 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve got boys, but when they were teenagers they couldn’t be filled. I swear they had hollow legs. If I had given them a plate of mash at 4:30 and sent them upstairs while I scoffed on Chinese I reckon they’d have called Childline.

When she shows us her grocery hauls, theres no meals there. It’s all shite. Then she says “everything in moderation“ unless it’s salt and vinegar crisps, biscuits and sweets. She said that the kids love carrot sticks, but she never seems to buy carrots unless they have a bloody buffet.

I don’t understand why they all have to trail behind him, like he’s the Pied Piper of Hamelin, when they go on a walk. Why can’t the older girls stay in and enjoy some peace and quiet? It’s because he and Pat want to sit on their far arses “having a coffee” while the older ones look after the little ones. These two give Sue Radford a run for her money with the amount of coffees they have.

• Haha
Too lazy to cook a roast. Just shove it in the slow cooker, they cook the mash no problem and get a pan of veg on the go. Bistro gravy. There’s a very basic roast.

I agree with others that it gives Turpin family vibes. This is our Chinese and the mash is yours. I have never met a family so divided with food. If you have a child who prefers mash to Chinese that’s different but this is not the case. It must be so confusing to them.

Complaining they don’t want to spend money on food that children won’t eat. I’ve never know a kid turn down rice or chips and chicken balls with sauce and I have 4 nieces/nephews. If I was getting a Chinese and they wanted mash I would make them mash but it clearly not the case of choice as the older kids have complained on camera about the Chinese situation.

The older kids must be starving!

• Angry
  • Sad
Zoe is just basic.

Basic parenting, basic meals, basic clothing,
Unless it can be posted on social media.

I keep saying it but I think she has mental health issues.

And why don’t they brush those little girls hairs

Last edited:
The pair of them want reporting to social services ,all kids need proper nourishment ,Ben and I LOVE myself need get a grip, what do they have for school lunches duck knows .I am old enough to be her mother and if she was mine i would give her a clout around the earholes,,.Neither of you have good looks so stop bloody posing in that camera it makes you look like dickheads Oh! and that jumper you said you did the printing on it liar someone on tele was wearing one the same liar

A couple of ours will just eat the rice and chips, perhaps a prawn cracker. BUT they are always offered, that’s the point.

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned Smash ,i hope it isn't that ,we will have to try and get them showing us their cooking skills and what they churn up Ben i think 12 kids is to much for you both, you are not ready to give your kids your all ,you pair still want the best things in life and what you can't get you are ready to beg for .I honestly think you give ben a hard time behind closes doors Zoe wanting this and that and that daft pillock is daft enough to try and give you .
Can you just imagine if that house caught fire ,it could be from a plug or a phone charger any electical appliance and i really hope and pray it doesn't ,but just think what air is available with all those plastic boxes and the fumes when they are melting .GET your local fire brigade in they would help you work out a fire escape for all those kids😱😱😱

Someone mentioned Smash ,i hope it isn't that ,we will have to try and get them showing us their cooking skills and what they churn up Ben i think 12 kids is to much for you both, you are not ready to give your kids your all ,you pair still want the best things in life and what you can't get you are ready to beg for .I honestly think you give ben a hard time behind closes doors Zoe wanting this and that and that daft pillock is daft enough to try and give you .
Can you just imagine if that house caught fire ,it could be from a plug or a phone charger any electical appliance and i really hope and pray it doesn't ,but just think what air is available with all those plastic boxes and the fumes when they are melting .GET your local fire brigade in they would help you work out a fire escape for all those kids😱😱😱
If there was a fire the fumes would be toxic from the melting plastic.
Then Zoe would be so upset that they have lost all the memories and boxes of mothball clothing.
Then the begging starts because they lost everything…..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You can get home fire safety visits. I would love for them to have one and vlog it, the fire brigade would have palpitations over the fire dangers in that house

Reactions: 5
The pair of them want reporting to social services ,all kids need proper nourishment ,Ben and I LOVE myself need get a grip, what do they have for school lunches duck knows .I am old enough to be her mother and if she was mine i would give her a clout around the earholes,,.Neither of you have good looks so stop bloody posing in that camera it makes you look like dickheads Oh! and that jumper you said you did the printing on it liar someone on tele was wearing one the same liar
Ben & Zoe don’t even know what the kids have for packed lunches. Olivia makes them all 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Crisp mountain would add significant fuel a house fire as would the tower of totes.
Imagine the thumbnail to that Pen and Pat all sad while bits of charred hoarded shite surround them.
Begging Ben and Pegging Pat make a donation because they’re twats.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.