The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued to find out what this tv show is about and what the backlash is like if they show the kids having a plate of mash for tea and sleeping 4 to a room surrounded by plastic boxes. But I’m more interested in Ben saying about their house-buying plans. If by some miracle they did save a deposit then surely nowhere is gonna give a mortgage whilst he’s unemployed? Or even if he’s in a relatively new job.. and the jobs he said he’s applying for just don’t support one income to pay a mortgage. I’m curious to see how it all plays out. I do hope it works out for them for the kids sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am so glad I am not a Sullivan!
Apart from the fact that I wouldn’t be able to cope with the plates of mash for dinner…
Having to piss my pants over a beach hut cafe, I dunno how I would cope!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they’re looking into some sort of shared ownership scheme. They will have a few months in quarters, after he leaves, so they could use his lump sum as a deposit. However how they are going to meet the housing costs after that is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet they’re looking into some sort of shared ownership scheme. They will have a few months in quarters, after he leaves, so they could use his lump sum as a deposit. However how they are going to meet the housing costs after that is beyond me.
Good luck finding a house that big under shared ownership. Councils really ain’t building 4+ bed houses. If they are it’s for specific tenants who are disabled and it takes years and years

Reactions: 2
They will struggle even with a deposit they said previously that their credit isn’t great.

Also that scheme is generally for small starter homes, a foot on the ladder.
Most people are expected to be established before they knock out a dozen kids.

Reactions: 3
Meant to be saving for a house yet still spending money on stupid things like piercings, perfume hats for Penfold, Shein hauls. Then there’s the food shop which is about £150 worth of crisps and 200 quid on mash. I’d love to get in there and show her how to budget properly and sort the meals out. Im not the greatest at cooking but call me Gordon bleeping Ramsay compared to those two imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has gone so smug ,i just don't like her or him .I couldn't sell my kids for extra money no matter how hard up we were ,but i always put a good meal on at tea time ,and i never expected anything for my self like make up or jewelery as long as my kids were decently dressed and well fed ,and i certainly wasn't a hoarder of plastic ,stupid woman

• Heart
She has gone so smug ,i just don't like her or him .I couldn't sell my kids for extra money no matter how hard up we were ,but i always put a good meal on at tea time ,and i never expected anything for my self like make up or jewelery as long as my kids were decently dressed and well fed ,and i certainly wasn't a hoarder of plastic ,stupid woman
Yes, the pair of them are so smug but he always has been. She has changed the last few weeks and seems to think she’s really something special. All the posing and selfies are really not ‘cool’
Like the way she does things is far superior to anyone else. Yet they live in such a hoarding nightmare and are failing their children.

They have nothing to be smug about and need a reality check. I admit being in the services can give you a sheltered life in the way of inexpensive housing, great leave and taking time off for family issues. Living so close to camp, so popping home at lunchtime and the Friday finish at 12. (Not always but generally).

I imagine he will go in to his workplace with that smug, condescending attitude telling everyone he’s a you tube star and he’s only doing the job until he gets his play button. 😂😂😂
That won’t wind anyone up at all 🤭

• Haha
I watched a few of their videos yesterday. Not a lot I skipped through and watched bits bc they’re pretty dull. The blog about the new car is… embarrassing. I mean no offence here, but buying a really old car which is only big enough for half your family shouldn’t be blog worthy. I’m not judging on the old car either, all of my cars have been old until recently BUT wouldn’t you want to be a bit more established by now? It’s like they’re just getting by constantly, something I’m glad I don’t have to do now my eldest are getting older. I just don’t understand their priorities at all, and he comes over as a complete idiot. Like he is very unintelligent, and in the car vlog after taking all the kids outside to show the car off he tells them off for climbing inside it. ‘This is why my cars get broken, because of little SCROTES’ 😕 I FF at that point but why does he think that’s acceptable to say to a bunch of very young kids so bloody publicly?!

They will not get a mortgage on one income. They will also would be unlikely to get one if they both jumped into new jobs as it needs to be a permanent job and you have to have been there for at least 3/6 months. Even in shared ownership they will want to see proof as in (income and expenditure) they can afford it - which they can’t. I also don’t know if they would allow so many children to share a room. They are living in coo coo land. Like other have said if I was in that position I would be getting rid of everything I didn’t need, moving stuff to storage until new house it sorted, starting to look at what needs painted or filled in etc etc.

I watched a few of their videos yesterday. Not a lot I skipped through and watched bits bc they’re pretty dull. The blog about the new car is… embarrassing. I mean no offence here, but buying a really old car which is only big enough for half your family shouldn’t be blog worthy. I’m not judging on the old car either, all of my cars have been old until recently BUT wouldn’t you want to be a bit more established by now? It’s like they’re just getting by constantly, something I’m glad I don’t have to do now my eldest are getting older. I just don’t understand their priorities at all, and he comes over as a complete idiot. Like he is very unintelligent, and in the car vlog after taking all the kids outside to show the car off he tells them off for climbing inside it. ‘This is why my cars get broken, because of little SCROTES’ 😕 I FF at that point but why does he think that’s acceptable to say to a bunch of very young kids so bloody publicly?!
That’s why I got muted by them for saying what a horrible thing for a dad to call his young children. He doesn’t seem to say it anymore. I’m guessing I wasn’t the only one saying it.

So I wonder what their plan is on the housing front?

Shame about the job Penfold but maybe if you lost the attitude and stopped being a complete bellend it would help.

duck me how excited was he over the food place. Let the kids have cake or some chips or something head!
They are ridiculous everyday saying we will let you know are plans for the day once we’ve had a chat.
They do the same thing every bleeping weekend so what’s to chat about?

I hope the tv show makes them out to look bad. Pull them down a peg or two.

Last edited:
That’s why I got muted by them for saying what a horrible thing for a dad to call his young children. He doesn’t seem to say it anymore. I’m guessing I wasn’t the only one saying it.
They block so many people. If you put yourself out there you gotta accept the criticism as well as the praise.
I got blocked on Facebook for saying I finished my back to school shopping.

They really are deluded that they think they are the best parents ever. No one can be better or criticise what they do because they go to the premier shop and Ben makes amazing mash!!

Reactions: 4
‘Tobias is an extremely loveable, cuddly, kind, gentle and gorgeous little boy.’

sounds like how dogs trust talk about their dogs 🙃🙃

About Florence: ‘she’s so cute. She’s constipated at the moment’

why did the internet full of strangers need to know that?
Crying 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think I’ve been muted too. Not that I’m worried 😂 pair of absolute Fannys 😂

Sure they are well aware who I am on here 👍

👋👋

Reactions: 8
Zoe snapping at one of the girls early in the Father’s Day vlog

“I’ve already said that”

No hun. All you ever bleeping do is repeat yourself 😂 it’s how you fill your vlogs, the pair of you’s 😂🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I showed my kids a couple of the vlogs last night and they were shocked at what they ate. One of mine commented on the house tour when the little girl is trying to show Penfold her shoes and he brushes her away. My kid was screaming "put the bloody phone down - your kid is trying to get your attention! " .

• Sick
Did you hear pegging Pat say did anyone want to buy her a holiday!
Why does she act like shes so hard done by and everyone owes her something?

Maybe if they’d stopped a few kids ago they could’ve had a few days away on holiday.

Imagine the culture shock to those poor kids if they did go on holiday? they’ve never left Lossiemouth.
They have no idea there’s more in the world than West beach, Tesco and the premier shop.
Imagine them staying in a hotel and seeing all the different types of food? They’d never believe it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.