The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like shes so hard done by and everyone owes her something?

Maybe if they’d stopped a few kids ago they could’ve had a few days away on holiday.

Imagine the culture shock to those poor kids if they did go on holiday? they’ve never left Lossiemouth.
They have no idea there’s more in the world than West beach, Tesco and the premier shop.
Imagine them staying in a hotel and seeing all the different types of food? They’d never believe it.
This. The amount of unnecessary buys they could have saved the money and got two 8 berth caravans away somewhere. I feel so sad for the kids. They don’t even have days out. Have they ever been to the cinema? Trampoline park? Even if they just took 2 or 3 each weekend them kids need new experiences.

Reactions: 9

Maybe if they’d stopped a few kids ago they could’ve had a few days away on holiday.

Imagine the culture shock to those poor kids if they did go on holiday? they’ve never left Lossiemouth.
They have no idea there’s more in the world than West beach, Tesco and the premier shop.
Imagine them staying in a hotel and seeing all the different types of food? They’d never believe it.
One step at a time maybe introduce another vegetable first!
Between mash and crisps potatoes are the only one they know!

Reactions: 5
Pegging Pat said Agnes’ birthday card was still in the hall, unwritten. How sad is that? Agnes had to celebrate her birthday on a weekend, instead of the actual day, so they could fit it round their vlogging but she couldn’t even be arsed to write her out a bloody card. I’d be ashamed to admit that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pegging Pat said Agnes’ birthday card was still in the hall, unwritten. How sad is that? Agnes had to celebrate her birthday on a weekend, instead of the actual day, so they could fit it round their vlogging but she couldn’t even be arsed to write her out a bloody card. I’d be ashamed to admit that.

I’m surprised Ben didn’t write it out with an ode about how cute he finds her since that’s all he ever talks about🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably seen the radfords and inghams ,jealous scrounging gets ,why don't you put your children on street corners with a begging bowl ,they dontt' need to change their clothes as most of the time they look the part ,Haven't you pair any shame begging ,i would be be embarressed to death ,Maybe this is there next job when he comes out of the RAF ugly cunts pair of them

Reactions: 6
How excited is porky about the tv show 🙄
This is going to be them hitting the big time 😂In a few months they will have 2 hot tubs in their garden, Pat will be wearing even uglier but jumpers with a Gucci belt and the kids might get an extra scoop of mash.

• Haha
The tan lines from those hideous shades!!

no trousers for Noah, but pressies for Ben! Oh I like that! I like that!!
Pmsl, Ben raving.
Bratty twin, I want toblerone, shut up and eat ya mash!
The poor teens stuck at the park sitting on phones. Filming other peoples kids too, 👍

It was really nice wasn’t it, it was really nice.

Attachments

• Haha
If they really wanted to take the kids on holiday they would - they could make sacrifices by swapping to Aldi and avoiding the premier shop but they choose not to. Plenty caravan parks around them they could save up and get discount through papers. Happy to spend how much on a haircut and perfume, that’s most of 1 caravan paid for right there.

• Heart

Pmsl, Ben raving.
The poor teens stuck at the park sitting on phones. Filming other peoples kids too, 👍

There’s only one thing Ben is raving but I won’t put it on here…
She has to wear sunglasses to stop the fans recognising her in Asda. 🙄
When they’re in the long trail walking to the park they look like a bunch of refugees with only the clothes on their backs.

Pata few points:
Brush the kids hair ffs.

Stop saying somethiNK & Jo cif

Answer Ben when he talks to you. You look like an ignorant cow. I mean i wouldn’t want to talk to him either but you lumbered yourself with him so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Stop the baby voice it’s beyond cringe. I’ve never heard anyone talk to a baby in such an embarrassing way. No wonder the kid cries a lot.

• Haha

Pmsl, Ben raving.

Christ I thought that was Sue Bragford for a second 😶

• Haha

Imagine the kids at a Premier Inn breakfast buffet, it would blow their tiny minds.

If they really wanted to take the kids on holiday they would - they could make sacrifices by swapping to Aldi and avoiding the premier shop but they choose not to. Plenty caravan parks around them they could save up and get discount through papers. Happy to spend how much on a haircut and perfume, that’s most of 1 caravan paid for right there.
If they started saving up early enough in the year they could easily afford to take them on a caravan holiday. Can’t wait to see how these summer holidays pan out for them. We break up next Thursday I’m assuming they will be the same or perhaps Friday. We haven’t much planned as I’m due in August but we will try to get away somewhere even if it’s for a couple of nights. Saying that she will be busy saving up for Christmas now and perhaps the odd ovulation stick to try and conceive #13 😂 Ya better get to work Zoe, you ain’t getting much younger 😬🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
If they didn't have so many kids they would easily be able to go on holidays. Choosing to have that many kids makes even a caravan holiday expensive because they would have to book 2 caravans, 10 berth is the largest static caravans that I know of currently on holiday parks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ben could drive some of the kids to the caravan park ,Zoe could take the rest the then Ben leave and go to work ,for gods sake Zoe you have the sea on your door step ,you have girls old enough to put a picknic up ,you have a truck to put everything in,the kids could organise some games .But you want a freebie you scrounging get so you and ben could tremble with all the money coming in ,I honestly don't know who you think you are ..

I watched the vlogs of the summer holidays where Pat and Patricia (I think he looks like a Patricia) were so excited about hiring the minibus to go on a few day trips. Mr big I am and his plans all got ruined when the bus wasn’t repaired in time. I felt so bad for the kids but seriously the money she ‘budgets’ for summer could take them on a sun £10 holiday or 2 nights somewhere, anywhere! Just let those poor kids know there’s life beyond the premier shop.

I have just sat having my tea nothing special a chicken breast with veg when i couldn't get those kids out of my mind wondering if tonight was mash night ,I thought omg these kids need this more than me .Most of them have a lot of growing to do and need filling meals full of vitamins ect ,and how they can sit so smug on the video knowing they do this ,they want their lights knocking out ,we are in 2022 Zoe BEN not the victorian days

Reactions: 5
I have just sat having my tea nothing special a chicken breast with veg when i couldn't get those kids out of my mind wondering if tonight was mash night ,I thought omg these kids need this more than me .Most of them have a lot of growing to do and need filling meals full of vitamins ect ,and how they can sit so smug on the video knowing they do this ,they want their lights knocking out ,we are in 2022 Zoe BEN not the victorian days
At this point they may as well just feed the kids gruel.

All that money they could save not buying potatoes. Pat could buy more essential perfume with the money saved. Take some in a flask to the beach to save on buying slushy’s. Dumb and dumber could use the money to buy double portion of king prawn balls.
Follow us for more money saving tips Pat and Pen.

I’m surprised he hasn’t got a potato patch out the back garden to save even more £££. Could save enough for a Chinese starter each week to shove in his gob.

• Haha
Pat said once that they can’t afford for the kids to try new food and not like it. Well how are your kids ever meant to know what they like if they don’t get a chance to try? What about weaning? So much food gets ‘wasted’ or do the babies just get pouches until they can have mash? It’s not like they need to give the kids steak every night.. just some variety..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.