The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just leaving to nip into town and thought i;ll just try the Sullivan thread ,this time i went on the last page of their last one ,i couldn't do it in a million years so thank you Ithink thursday dinner for doing it ,its made me so happy xxxx

Reactions: 3
A lot of their subs seem to be Australian/American. I dunno but it takes all sorts 😂
I posted on the thread the Baldwin woman is on about, it was deleted very quickly.

Can’t wait to see what they are up to this weekend 🥱 The castle, beach, Premier shop or park? Anyone want to take a punt?? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
A lot of their subs seem to be Australian/American. I dunno but it takes all sorts 😂
I posted on the thread the Baldwin woman is on about, it was deleted very quickly.

Can’t wait to see what they are up to this weekend 🥱 The castle, beach, Premier shop or park? Anyone want to take a punt?? 😂😂
They uploaded a shein haul which was riveting content 🥱 dunno why everything has to be BIG. the BIG shein haul after the BIG girly day out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Father’s Day this weekend, sure Ben will be spoilt because he’s the best Dad in the world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Well i nearly peed my pants in town ,i was walking past pound stretcher and Zoe's favourite thing in all the world was on sale (plastic boxes) but if you are ready Zoe they were all white like the tea's you give your kids

Reactions: 4
I was just leaving to nip into town and thought i;ll just try the Sullivan thread ,this time i went on the last page of their last one ,i couldn't do it in a million years so thank you Ithink thursday dinner for doing it ,its made me so happy xxxx
I can’t stop watching them, it’s a like a car crash, you know you shouldn’t look but you can’t help it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok…. I watched the Shein Haul.

I will start with Florence. 1. You don’t put bouncy chairs on surfaces, it’s dangerous.
2. Stop the baby voice!
3. When my babies are tired and need a nap, I cuddle them, I don’t leave them in a chair with a teddy and massive blanket. She 3 months old and still at risk of suffocating.

She starts by saying Noah just wants football shirts so he don’t need anything. He needs trousers, he needs a couple of pairs of shorts and he needs a new coat. It’s not normal to wear the same outfit day in day out!
That’s why I am glad Eva is getting a look in because she always wears those baggy pink trousers and green coat!!

The shein haul. I’m gonna say it, it’s cheap crap, I have bought it with no thought of wearing it more than a handful of times but for someone who hands down everything, it’s a contradiction.
Comments saying they should get sponsored by shein…. 🤣. That’s probably what they are going for but it’s a no from me!!

The amount of times she said ….. Eva likes nature things, she likes things baggy ect who is she trying to convince?

I then had to skip the rest because it was just boring, repeat, repeat, repeat…. Plus why is she so monotonal, most you tubers get excited over things, that’s how influencing works, you really rave and get excited about stuff encouraging people to buy it.
I feel the opposite watching Pat.

Last edited:
The t shirt Zoe bought ,what did the saying mean on the front of it,,,I came ,I saw, i forgot what i was doing ,does it mean she had an organism

• Haha
So they’ve all been for piercings and she’s so happy they take after her for love of piercings and tattoos. Wow not that they are acedemic, creative or sporty? No as long as they have terrible arm tattoo and a nose piercing that looks like a big zit is all it takes to be proud.
She looks like. big angry lesbian and I don’t mean any offence to anyone but she has more has of a chance getting a jobs as a trucker than dipstick ever will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

More info here

• Haha
  • Heart
Tight arse took them for a hot chocolate or slushie. Couldn’t even stretch to a few bowls of chips 😞

Poor kids sat there with no food, not even a wee snack 👎🏼

• Wow

More info here
They have both changed so much from their wedding, that's what a hundred kids must do to you

Reactions: 6
‘Tobias is an extremely loveable, cuddly, kind, gentle and gorgeous little boy.’

sounds like how dogs trust talk about their dogs 🙃🙃

About Florence: ‘she’s so cute. She’s constipated at the moment’

why did the internet full of strangers need to know that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow her parenting tips are revolutionary. I don’t know how I bought mine up without it. ‘Use stair gates’ - the woman’s a genius I’d never have thought of that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The new cafe is really cool !
Said Pen - obviously.
How many times did he make the kids comment on a drink ! Tight git.
Really cool !
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ben pissing his pants over the TV show. Whenever I’m approached by the gutter press (The sun) I always pass them over to these lot 😂 There were a few requests from Fabulous last summer, I declined and mentioned these twats being desperate for attention 😂 Couldn’t think of anything worse than TV 😂🥱 Or being mentioned in the same article as Radfaud/these lot 🤢

• Haha
Ben pissing his pants over the TV show. Whenever I’m approached by the gutter press (The sun) I always pass them over to these lot 😂 There were a few requests from Fabulous last summer, I declined and mentioned these twats being desperate for attention 😂 Couldn’t think of anything worse than TV 😂🥱
I’m hoping for a massive back lash against them Radfraud style when this nonsense is aired then all those people can come and join in here.
Ps the new cafe is really cool.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.