Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
I had to laugh at a comment on the vlog where some woman said they get her through her insomnia. If I wasn’t muted, I reply “and me, they send me straight back to sleep!” 🤣
I love how they fling the muted button around. It’s like Sue Scragford and her pointy finger 😂 Zo is developing one of those too 🥱

Your Shein dungarees looked crap BTW. If walking around looking like you’d shit yourself was your aim you nailed it 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm new in here after gummsy kayleigh was talking negatively about them earlier on her live ..do the Sullivan's work ?

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
She must be feeling hormonal because her oldest child is back to school work. Boooo hooooo you don’t like hearing other opinions, get off social media then.

As for the comment about they spend there own money - just wait til the BBC finds out you have a succulent Chinese meal every Friday and Pandora tat while throwing the kids a plate of mash and shite clothes that need the bin! Does she expect a money expert to say “WOW You’re so cool, you’re on YouTube, have an extra £500 a month!!” Keep eating Chinese, screw the kids who you make money from! They got plenty of second hand socks to last a lifetime.

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
I’d like see lunch times, he never show what those kids have for lunch and curry for tea, did that really happen

Kingbin

VIP Member
New vlog.
Zoe moaning
Mash for dinner (don’t know why he has to declare it every time)
Doooooooofus castle

Much the same as any weekend vlog they put out. Also why does the housework take her so bloody long? I clean up every day and never leave myself with so many jobs to do at the weekend. It’s weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Spread sheets ,knickers and tights will tell all the family who they go to next so Zo can save money and buy plastic tat sounds daft i know

slmapg

VIP Member
My oldest also has sensory processing disorder. What is your secret? I have tried making different food and trying to get them to help in the kitchen but everything just gets refused. They also have other medical conditions so need to eat, I can't just make something and if they don't eat it not allow them to have something else.
Honestly don’t worry yourself over it, you can keep trying new things for years and they still won’t sway from what they like, it’s just how it is, I used to feel so bad with my son but he’s 15 and he’s still yet to try something new I dish up, it just doesn’t always work. X

HuncaMunca

VIP Member

BBC Scotland want to film them about increasing energy bills?! Is it like a spend well for less kind of intervention type of program as that's what they need.
No, they were filmed yesterday for the news. It‘s going out in a couple of weeks. I can’t see it going down too well tbh. I knew they’d whine to a media outlet, although I had my money on the Sun.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Well i nearly peed my pants in town ,i was walking past pound stretcher and Zoe's favourite thing in all the world was on sale (plastic boxes) but if you are ready Zoe they were all white like the tea's you give your kids

armywife119

VIP Member
Penfold gloating that they’ve gone into Europe now 😂 He really does think he’s something special. You had sex 10 times and feed your kids mash. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Next he will crack America and be on all the chat shows out there. I expect an agent will snap them up and they’ll be buying a mansion near Kim Kardashian. Pat will be able to have multiple rooms for each plastic box of jumble. But will Noah get a new coat? I doubt it the designer jewellery’s not going to pay for itself.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
A meal where? The premier shop? Imagine them in Harbour Lights. Think I’d get up and tell them to piss off myself.
It’s hardly a trampoline park. The local folk will know what it was like before and it’s shite in comparison.
I’m so confused by them calling it a trampoline park. When they first mentioned it I thought oh good they’ve taken the kids to one of them indoor trampoline parks (filled with trampolines and the soft foam pits etc) but no, another free boring park.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
The t shirt Zoe bought ,what did the saying mean on the front of it,,,I came ,I saw, i forgot what i was doing ,does it mean she had an organism

• Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
If they didn't have so many kids they would easily be able to go on holidays. Choosing to have that many kids makes even a caravan holiday expensive because they would have to book 2 caravans, 10 berth is the largest static caravans that I know of currently on holiday parks.

• Wow

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Wasn’t a problem for her going to Inverness a few weeks ago. Must just be the Aberdeen direction she hates 😂
Have they ever been to Landmark or any of the places near Aviemore? Seems like they just can be arsed to look into places to go. Back when I was younger you couldn’t just google places to go and now people are to lazy to just google!

armywife119

VIP Member
No she absolutely did say that. Poor Zo, though, can’t afford to buy her kids clothes, or pay for the electric but can buy bags of ice. 🙄 How I wish the blokes from “Eat Well for Less” would jump out on her in Tesco
I mean I’m lost for words 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

armywife119

VIP Member
He will get the job if it’s civil service. They employ anyone and that’s coming from an ex civil servant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3