Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I bet they’re looking into some sort of shared ownership scheme. They will have a few months in quarters, after he leaves, so they could use his lump sum as a deposit. However how they are going to meet the housing costs after that is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Lunalola

Whilst stretching her arm and Ummmmmmmmmm yeah……So…………

Heads up Zo you could have conjunctivitis it sometimes starts with a scratchy eye. Wouldn’t want the golden child Agnes to get it would you? Although it would give you the basics of another vlog I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm COOL!!!! 🤢

I'm sure I vaguely remember a vlog some time ago where Agnes had sore eyes they were bathing them in the kitchen?? may be imagining that but am sure we would always be treated to a repeat of that as well as repeating every sentence 97 times anyway ...mind you their recent vlogs I've honestly fallen asleep not even halfway through...

I really felt for poor Olivia recently when she had exams yet seemed to be constantly out with zoe ,feeding/holding /cuddling flo, I know teens studying for exams need time out and a breather from revision etc but not constantly caring for your newbon sister at a time that is incredibly stressful, tiring and you are under pressure with exams.

I think whoever wrote that BBC article should watch their vlog about what they’re feeding their kids, then delete it because the two totally contradict each other. She buys everything branded. They have sweets, crisps, and ice lollies every day. They’re always in the Premier shop buying crap and they didn’t mention their weekly Chinese that the children are excluded from did they? Funny that!

she buys everythinK branded

Last edited:

slmapg

VIP Member
The only school uniform I may hand down is logo stuff IF it’s still in good shape. That’s only because of how expensive it is. The generic stuff I don’t because it’s rarely lasted 1 kid a term anyway let alone a year 😂

armywife119

VIP Member
I think what Zoe needs is someone like homestart to step in, or does the RAF have like a welfare officer? I know the army did and they would help and support with all sorts including nurserys, pre schools for kids, housework if the wifes and families were struggling.
Zoe does seam to be struggling.
There is so much help available through the welfare officers and they are very big on homestart, I volunteered for a while. The problem is I think Zoe thinks she knows it all and is a leading example of excellent parenting 😕 I don’t think she would be told that some of the things they do are borderline neglect/emotional abuse. She know it all 🙄

Marsygal

There whole approach seems to be making do, at the kids expense. The dad has no personality or social skills, I don’t understand why he would want so many kids. There are other big families who make interesting content about how they manage and cope, it’s not all mashed potatoes and 7 year old primark hand-me downs. When Zoe talks about making food for the eldest as a baby, you can tell she gave up on all that as they had more kids which is a shame. Having frozen veg in the freezer and a bag of carrots isn’t expensive but they genuinely wanna take the easiest route and call it a day. How do they possibly keep up with food demands? They said the kids are only allowed 2 snacks a day. My 12 year old girl is so HUNGRY right now and growing like a bean stalk so I’d like to know how they manage that with the older kids.
I agree, my daughter dances, though musical theatre so a different genre, when she has a busy dance day she needs high protein snacks to keep her going!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If she really felt they were doing the right thing reading here wouldn‘t sting so much.

Instead of him bellyaching about his bills, as if he was the only one it’s happening to, moaning they can’t afford it and getting the BBC in, they should have done a Vlog showing they were cutting back on etc. It was the same with Cadonas, they really expected the VIP treatment but were put in with everyone else, no rules were bent so they bleated and moaned and it was everyone else’s fault.

I don’t believe Zoe enjoys vlogging, the older girls don’t like it either. It’s all about Big Ben. He’s still expecting the channel to take off and to have to no longer work. He’s too much of a dickhead to admit defeat.
Just like the Freers!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why did they have to do a snacks haul?

There was a channel I loved who did a meal prep with a chat video, loved those. Zoe could have done a picnic prep video, making sandwiches and other picnic items would have been interesting.
But that would have meant Zoe not Olivia making the picnic.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
This also makes me wonder if their mash potato dinner is just potatoes. Do they not add milk or butter to it? 🤢

They didn’t get Oreos, they got rich tea from the coop. That also contain milk!
I use eggs in my mashed tattie. Do not tell my son as he’s not aware 🤣🤣

• Haha

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
I forgot about the parking moan, there's HUNDREDS of spaces there!
And at the beach itself, and the Asda car park, and Fittie if you wanted a walk. I still don’t understand the bench changing being a big deal?
A Konmari fold video. Zoe babes, your about 2 years behind the times. You gonna pull everything out of the plastic tub mountain and re fold them all so you’ve more space for crap clothes?

Thursday lunchtime

The amount of washing she has to do that’s lying around is unreal. What is this woman doing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine the pong of Pen’s pants.
Actually he probably wears thongs, sorry as you were lovely people.
I couldn’t agree more about Pat being a moaner, she’s not happy no matter how much she pretends.
I mean surely she does fancy Pen ?

Imagine the pong of Pen’s pants.
Actually he probably wears thongs, sorry as you were lovely people.
I couldn’t agree more about Pat being a moaner, she’s not happy no matter how much she pretends.
I mean surely she doesnt fancy Pen ?

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Don’t want to defend them at all but I think the milk free will depend how severe her allergy is. Pretty much everything will say ‘may contain’ but probably doesn’t actually have milk in. They just have to add it to cover themselves. Oreos used to be advertised as vegan so I’d imagine they don’t actually contain milk. But yeah, if she has a severe allergy then they should be steering completely clear.

• Heart

Straight up Suzy

These morons no better way to describe them need to sort there prioritys out Flo getting weened because she sees them eating she will be on the mash in no time .Agnes shouting in the vlogs while Porkie pen is telling her how cute she looks just as Eva dressed in them brown dungarees is jumping in front of the camera for attention it's sad to see .Noah still going strong in the shorts top is changed after 2 weeks .fat pat so called cleaning more like dusting of the boxes of tat. Fat pat gives me the ick🤢eating that ice-cream and they are still going on about there awful week. .