Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
So start of the vlog they say at “other places” they have to pay adult prices for the older kids.. but not at this place? So surely that tells you that the older kids aren’t classed as an adult and aren’t sufficient to ride with a younger sibling? Staff seemed to offer a solution to the pram problem but pat didn’t want to take the carrycot off the pram. Then mentioned ‘what if I had triplets what would you do then’.. well you don’t? I’ve carried my baby in the carrycot part before it’s not a big deal? I just cannot fathom the level of moaning. It’s always going to be an issue when you have such a wide age range of kids they won’t all be able to go on the same rides..
The pricing at cadonas is a strange one. They have two wristband options. One is for tiny toddlers and the other is for everyone else. They don't really have child and adult tickets.

Reactions: 3

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I reckon they’ll turn up with carrier bags to the local council when it’s the leaving date from the house and present themselves as homeless.
Good lucky with that, they get a payout which means the council will temporarily house them for 21 days.
Then its fend for yourself and private rent.
If the council were to accept full housing, it would probably be temporary, then the house they are given will be a max 5 bed, possibly smaller than they are in now and I doubt that the garden will be anywhere near what they have now.

Least they will have some vlog content.

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Another Shein haul. Nothing at all for the boys. The twins needed sandals “incase they go out for a meal…” I guess Noah can just go in his normal shorts and top?
A meal where? The premier shop? Imagine them in Harbour Lights. Think I’d get up and tell them to piss off myself.
It’s hardly a trampoline park. The local folk will know what it was like before and it’s shite in comparison.

TreeBranch

I’m not 100% but I think in a previous vlog from when we were in covid lockdown they said that someone has reported them for going out and doing stuff- I had it on in the background and it was playing random ones from a while ago, I might be mis-remembering, but perhaps that was it?

Totally agree that phoning the police is unnecessary (unless there is something else going on that we don’t see).

Was nice to see Eva getting some new clothes in that haul, but where are the clothes for the boys? I’m hoping that it’s that they’ve said they don’t want their clothes to be shown to loads of people and want privacy..…

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
IF she had an eating disorder when younger then I struggle as to why she gets so excited over a bag of chocolate buttons.
And why the fudge would you push your own insecurities onto your kids.

As for the kids eating,they need to explore different flavours. I use summer holidays to try out new things we can use for packed lunches, new recipes ect. This week we made tuna mayo, some have previously liked it and others have said no, my 6 year old after saying she hated tuna loved it because her tastebuds have developed. This is why you try to vary food, not just feed beige.
With the exception of JoJo because I believe its a sensory thing, but you still offer and try with things without forcing them. My now 16 year old has sensory processing disorder and would refuse certain things, now eats everything and wants to be a chef because we would offer other foods to him.

Its just excuse excuse excuse with Pat

Never fed my kids a plate of mash but last week we did make a mash volcano with Turkey Dinos, Broccoli Trees and Gravy lava lol
My oldest also has sensory processing disorder. What is your secret? I have tried making different food and trying to get them to help in the kitchen but everything just gets refused. They also have other medical conditions so need to eat, I can't just make something and if they don't eat it not allow them to have something else.

Marsygal

Wow weaning at 3 months 😲
It may have been the done thing when their eldest was little but there's been a lot more research and studies done on it. Could explain why the kids have issues with food.

BBC Scotland want to film them about increasing energy bills?! Is it like a spend well for less kind of intervention type of program as that's what they need.
Nope my youngest are 19 and the guidance had just changed to 6 months when they were born, so it was that for a couple of years before she had her first. My oldest it was 12 weeks but that was in 1994

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If it’s civil service they won’t keep the house.
They can apply to keep it for a year if they are having problems finding somewhere. It’s extremely unusual for that to happen. Most people have got their lives sorted well in advance not leaving it till the last minute like they have.

surely they need to find a house before sorting college for the eldest girl and a job.
Isnt it rented at market value for that year though?
If they are so strapped for cash and budgetting now, where is the increase in rent coming from if hes earning less?

Remember these are the idiots saving rags for baby no 13

Kingbin

VIP Member
I think whoever wrote that BBC article should watch their vlog about what they’re feeding their kids, then delete it because the two totally contradict each other. She buys everything branded. They have sweets, crisps, and ice lollies every day. They’re always in the Premier shop buying crap and they didn’t mention their weekly Chinese that the children are excluded from did they? Funny that!
Where’s the article?

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The RAF don’t have Welfare Officers like the Army do. They have Station Community Support Officers, who are usually reservists, and are as about as much use as chocolate teapots. Welfare is horrendous in the RAF, people think families are looked after well but they’re really not.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Some places do an offer for the year ,something like Alton towers where you can go as many times as you want.They could drop the older ones off at the pictures then take the younger ones somewhere else

Kingbin

VIP Member
Jealous? What of exactly? Come on Zo give us some clues!!!!! 😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴

Any diet tips for postpartum ladies? I’ve only a few weeks left 😂😂😂

spilleroftea

VIP Member
There is so much help available through the welfare officers and they are very big on homestart, I volunteered for a while. The problem is I think Zoe thinks she knows it all and is a leading example of excellent parenting 😕 I don’t think she would be told that some of the things they do are borderline neglect/emotional abuse. She know it all 🙄
I think you are right, they both think that having 12 kids makes them the best parents ever and ready to take on the world.
But kids needs are different, that’s without any kind of additional need.

But some of the things are just blatantly wrong, I don’t get how they gloss over it all. If I fed my kids mash I wouldn’t be telling people.