The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there was no visit in relation to the state of the house. More likely someone irritated about being filmed without consent and being disgruntled enough to complain.

Reactions: 8
Who’s jealous? Form an orderly line! 😂

Yes so jealous of your Closeted husband his selfie stick and your midden of a house. Actually think the locals must cringe every time they are out and about. That’s probably why they keep going to the same places as they are generally quiet. I’m sure if they went to the Nairn splashpad someone would ram the selfie stick up his arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Police visit sounds like a welfare check to me.
I’ve definitely heard of people calling the police rather than NSPCC/childrens services.
Can they honestly justify their channel now? Hardly any followers and already having the police called on them? I doubt it’s even financially worth it for them, but how can they continue to put their kids out there after that.

Reactions: 7
Police visit sounds like a welfare check to me.
I’ve definitely heard of people calling the police rather than NSPCC/childrens services.
Can they honestly justify their channel now? Hardly any followers and already having the police called on them? I doubt it’s even financially worth it for them, but how can they continue to put their kids out there after that.
Because they are both desperate AF and he’s an entitled prick!
You’d think they’d either buck up their ideas or stop the vlogs. I’ve no idea who you’d report issues like this to. I thought it would of been care and learning

Reactions: 5
If I was them I'd put the selfie stick away they struggle for content already constantly repeat themselves visit the same places time and time again , Zoe and her shein haul instead of getting Noah some clothes he's defo In need of a new wardrobe .There house is a hazard all them plastic boxes everywhere Zoe definitely has issues with hoarding and clutter she projects her own tit on her kids totally unfair like the eating dry cereal and mash why ot try jazz it up abit make abit of a effort she buys enough food all branded might I add to be able to feed them kids nutritional dinners.Also sad for the kids they get no holiday even for 2/3 nights something to look forward to.

Oh, but guys… the police visit and everyone’s jealousy has made Zo all more determined to succeed at what they do! 🙄I can’t wait to see the extra effort that they don’t put into their vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is a thread on a group on Facebook group I am on talking about these 2.
People all basically saying the same thing as is said on here, except they call them Bodger and Badger. 😂

No ones jealous because we all see the same issues.

• Haha
So although their follower numbers are going up. I bet the majority are just watching like us out of sheer amazement that people live like that. It’s morbid curiosity and rage watching.
I definitely do not subscribe though.

So although their follower numbers are going up. I bet the majority are just watching like us out of sheer amazement that people live like that. It’s morbid curiosity and rage watching.
I definitely do not subscribe though.
I follow them and the radfords because I am waiting for the day their bubbles burst.

Reactions: 10
If they don’t get out of their house by the date they’re given, even if they get an extension, the bailiffs get sent in. I will actually wet myself if that happens. I know it would be awful for the kids but it would be Pat and Pen’s fault for burying their heads in the sand for so long.

Reactions: 3
If they don’t get out of their house by the date they’re given, even if they get an extension, the bailiffs get sent in. I will actually wet myself if that happens. I know it would be awful for the kids but it would be Pat and Pen’s fault for burying their heads in the sand for so long.
They’ve mentioned before they’ve got into financial problems. With their current situation I can see it happening again

Point of fact is……If you are getting the police round your door about the kids you should get off YouTube…..End of

Reactions: 10
Latest vlog up!
He didn't get the job he went for, but he got positive feedback and is on the reserve list!

Latest vlog up!
He didn't get the job he went for, but he got positive feedback and is on the reserve list!
I bet he said. ‘So that’s cool yeah so really cool’ 🤮
They probably saw what a pillock he is and gave him a bit of good feedback cos they felt sorry for him.

On her Shein haul bollocks vlog she said they don’t deny the kids anythinK, hmm not quite true is it Pat? Forgotten the Chinese that only you and Lard boy have on a Friday night? Yeah that. twit.

She looked bleeping ridiculous in those dungarees and the crap she bought for Flo looked like it was from a market stall really cheap itchy material plus it was vile.

Reactions: 6
I bet he said. ‘So that’s cool yeah so really cool’ 🤮
They probably saw what a pillock he is and gave him a bit of good feedback cos they felt sorry for him.

On her Shein haul bollocks vlog she said they don’t deny the kids anythinK, hmm not quite true is it Pat? Forgotten the Chinese that only you and Lard boy have on a Friday night? Yeah that. twit.

She looked bleeping ridiculous in those dungarees and the crap she bought for Flo looked like it was from a market stall really cheap itchy material plus it was vile.
Yeah, that' was it pretty much! Said its all good, etc, that it's hard to get into the civil service blah blah 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I thought the mountain of plastic boxes was there so that they didn't need to buy anything new. What's the point in keeping all that crap if you are just going to buy more crap anyway.

I thought the mountain of plastic boxes was there so that they didn't need to buy anything new. What's the point in keeping all that crap if you are just going to buy more crap anyway.
I think Zoe's prioritys are up her ass firstly didn't the girls go shopping a few weeks ago and now more clothes for the girls poor Noah badly needs clothes and a coat at his age especially clothes are important it's like he gets forgotten in that Family ,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.