The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
since its the only video he posted yesterday- he gave us evidence that he does indeed sell his stinky underwear! That should certainly help your case, Billy.
also there’s nothing better than posting a video about spending the day with your daughter, show her face. Next one is wishing Aria happy first birthday and the next one - I sell dirty underwear 👍🏻
Yup. Nothing like mixing your children with dirty jock straps 🤮
I am highly disappointed he didn't spill the beans, but not at all surprised!

Reactions: 2
since its the only video he posted yesterday- he gave us evidence that he does indeed sell his stinky underwear! That should certainly help your case, Billy.
also there’s nothing better than posting a video about spending the day with your daughter, show her face. Next one is wishing Aria happy first birthday and the next one - I sell dirty underwear 👍🏻
Reporting his videos is one of my vocations in life now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does he always sit/stand side on as if that’s his better side. There is no better side!🤣

His bathroom TikTok about his trying to stay quiet and don’t want to talk about it on the internet it’s got nothing to do with anyone. Is he forgetting that he gives out dates of when he’s going to expose the evidence he has. Constant digs at Mel from him and his new piece. Silly Billy

Reactions: 6
He wants everything off the internet but for the past month he’s been posting CONSTANTLY about Mel, being threatening, trying to ‘expose’ her - it looks like things haven’t worked out the way he wanted and now he’s backtracking.
He also said previously that no police or social services have been involved but now admitted he’s been arrested and been contacted by social services?
‘I need to prioritise some other things before I take the steps to see my kids’ - nothing should be more important than fighting for your kids and what other things you need to prioritise, hotel meet ups?

Reactions: 3
He wants everything off the internet but for the past month he’s been posting CONSTANTLY about Mel, being threatening, trying to ‘expose’ her - it looks like things haven’t worked out the way he wanted and now he’s backtracking.
He also said previously that no police or social services have been involved but now admitted he’s been arrested and been contacted by social services?
‘I need to prioritise some other things before I take the steps to see my kids’ - nothing should be more important than fighting for your kids and what other things you need to prioritise, hotel meet ups?
This man has some serious issues

Why does he always sit/stand side on as if that’s his better side. There is no better side!🤣

His bathroom TikTok about his trying to stay quiet and don’t want to talk about it on the internet it’s got nothing to do with anyone. Is he forgetting that he gives out dates of when he’s going to expose the evidence he has. Constant digs at Mel from him and his new piece. Silly Billy
Exactly. I'm no fan of Melissa, but she's not posted about it for months while every other video from Billy has been about her. Now he's acting high and mighty wanting it private 🤣
---
Wow what a 180 turn around! 🙄 makes anything he says questionable now he's backtracking so much!
Absolutely nothing would stop me seeing my kids unless it was legal authorities.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha his reply video to Leighas comment 🥴 "I want it all off the internet... but the truth is coming" 🤣

• Haha
Billy’s been very quiet. Do you think he realised he’s making an idiot of himself or is he secretly sulking cause things didn’t go his way?

thread suggestion: baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny how he was so aggressively posting for a month about ‘speaking his truth’ and giving his side of the story and so many people started defending him in the comments when he actually said absolutely nothing 😂been a bit quiet so it definitely didn’t work out how he wanted

On another note, does anyone know how old is Leigha? She can’t be 30 yet but she’s aging herself so much with that tan, make up and black hair!

It’s funny how he was so aggressively posting for a month about ‘speaking his truth’ and giving his side of the story and so many people started defending him in the comments when he actually said absolutely nothing 😂been a bit quiet so it definitely didn’t work out how he wanted

On another note, does anyone know how old is Leigha? She can’t be 30 yet but she’s aging herself so much with that tan, make up and black hair!
No idea how old she is….time for new thread title after one more post.
It’s

Billy and Melissa#3:baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay
---
What is Billy’s tash all about, it’s not giving good vibes to be honest.
It’s giving *p e a d o * vibes

Last edited:
No idea how old she is….time for new thread title after one more post.
It’s

Billy and Melissa#3:baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay
---

It’s giving *p e a d o * vibes
I’m glad you said it about the tash 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.