The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, what is he on about? Can't be talking about the ones he already has because surely they wouldn't ask Melissa or her child's dad to relocate?? There's 280 miles between their kids so someone would have to move.
He needs the snip ✂ before any more procreation happens while he actually sorts himself out!!

1000016117.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah those kids he’s not allowed to see 😂
She will be pregnant soon, no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he that deluded he thinks he’s going to live with this woman and her kid as well as aria and his son in one big happy family home when he’s not even allowed contact 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ good luck to him

• Haha
Is he that deluded he thinks he’s going to live with this woman and her kid as well as aria and his son in one big happy family home when he’s not even allowed contact 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ good luck to him
I’m laughing at this man’s chaotic life

Reactions: 2
Probably Isabella too 🤣
He's probably talking about their future children because they're soo in love and he's forgotten/up and left for someone he's known for a few weeks 🥴 it's all a carbon copy of what he did with Melissa, and she's just another gullible idiot for believing him 🫠

• Haha
Probably Isabella too 🤣
He's probably talking about their future children because they're soo in love and he's forgotten/up and left for someone he's known for a few weeks 🥴 it's all a carbon copy of what he did with Melissa, and she's just another gullible idiot for believing him 🫠
Surely she’s seen Mel’s videos about him yet you’d still wanna show that off? Nah I’d be mortified. If my parents saw someone saying my boyfriends on Claire’s law and not allowed round his own children they’d be making sure he’s not around me either!

Reactions: 1
Completely honest 🤣 pull the other one, Billy 🤣 wouldn't know Completely honest if it hit you in your prosthetic 🤣

Also note, daughter singular! So good for her he moved 280 miles away without a second thought. Poor girl was dropped like a stone. She's better off with him just out her life rather than in and out like he is. At least she has consistency with her mum!
---
Surely she’s seen Mel’s videos about him yet you’d still wanna show that off? Nah I’d be mortified. If my parents saw someone saying my boyfriends on Claire’s law and not allowed round his own children they’d be making sure he’s not around me either!
Anyone with two brain cells to run tigether wouldn't go near him, wouldn't risk their child's safety or custody to be with someone like him!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely honest 🤣 pull the other one, Billy 🤣 wouldn't know Completely honest if it hit you in your prosthetic 🤣

Also note, daughter singular! So good for her he moved 280 miles away without a second thought. Poor girl was dropped like a stone. She's better off with him just out her life rather than in and out like he is. At least she has consistency with her mum!
Not even mentioning his unborn son too 🤦🏻‍♀️ actually vile. I couldn’t ever dismiss my own blood like they’re nothing

Reactions: 4
Not even mentioning his unborn son too 🤦🏻‍♀️ actually vile. I couldn’t ever dismiss my own blood like they’re nothing
Any normal person would be doing everything in their power to fight for them kids, not just move away and pretend they don't exist. He would spend every waking minute seeking legal advice, not posting tiktoks about how great they are, how happy they are now. I'd be a wreck if I wasn't allowed to see my babies. Especially if he's done nothing wrong like he keeps saying.

Reactions: 6
Any normal person would be doing everything in their power to fight for them kids, not just move away and pretend they don't exist. He would spend every waking minute seeking legal advice, not posting tiktoks about how great they are, how happy they are now. I'd be a wreck if I wasn't allowed to see my babies. Especially if he's done nothing wrong like he keeps saying.
Hardly going to look good in court if he says oh yeah I can have contact but just now and then you see I’ve moved nearly 300 miles away 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hardly going to look good in court if he says oh yeah I can have contact but just now and then you see I’ve moved nearly 300 miles away 🤦🏻‍♀️
He'd be laughed out. He's ridiculous, didn't take 5 minutes for him to drop the good guy act 🤢

And as for his latest tiktok... 🤢 vile, vile boy. How can he say this having brought a daughter into the world less than a year ago and have another innocent baby on the way.
Them kids are better off without him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
He'd be laughed out. He's ridiculous, didn't take 5 minutes for him to drop the good guy act 🤢

And as for his latest tiktok... 🤢 vile, vile boy. How can he say this having brought a daughter into the world less than a year ago and have another innocent baby on the way.
Them kids are better off without him.
Ended in 2022 yet was together all of 2023, the year your daughter was born, ok then Billy 😂

Reactions: 3
He literally put just daughter not daughters, he’s just pretending Aria and his son don’t exist

He literally put just daughter not daughters, he’s just pretending Aria and his son don’t exist
Because he doesn't have a leg to stand on. With any of them if we're brutally honest. It didn't take him 5 minutes to drop them and move away... but especially with Aria and the new baby.
I'm not sure what's worse really. Being banned from seeing 2 of your 3 kids, or willingly and happily moving away from the 3rd.

He’s absolutely full of tit. Unlucky for him he’s documented his previous relationship on the internet and too many people know when they were together and what he’s like!

He’s absolutely full of tit. Unlucky for him he’s documented his previous relationship on the internet and too many people know when they were together and what he’s like!
Remember all the breakups they had and they’d deny breaking up.😂
---
Maybe being parents would be better?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.