The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
985B4818-0780-4560-B519-5E48D30CF3B9.png
Lord it sounds like they’ve been together years, not approximately 6 weeks 😅you know NOTHING about Billy girl, he lovebombed her exactly like he did with Melissa, same scenario. How does she not see it? She must know who Mel is and probs went through her socials. I wouldn’t trust him with a plant, let alone with my (and my child’s) future

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2742453Lord it sounds like they’ve been together years, not approximately 6 weeks 😅you know NOTHING about Billy girl, he lovebombed her exactly like he did with Melissa, same scenario. How does she not see it? She must know who Mel is and probs went through her socials. I wouldn’t trust him with a plant, let alone with my (and my child’s) future
Well this just confirms suspicions that we all had after he revealed she'd pursued him... she's as deluded as he is.
If it's been this tumultuous in the 6 weeks they've been together it's going to be a toxic relationship, they're only in thr honeymoon stage 🫠
---
Why is Billy pretending to be some sort of personal trainer on tiktok? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well this just confirms suspicions that we all had after he revealed she'd pursued him... she's as deluded as he is.
If it's been this tumultuous in the 6 weeks they've been together it's going to be a toxic relationship, they're only in thr honeymoon stage 🫠
---
Why is Billy pretending to be some sort of personal trainer on tiktok? 🤣
Mark my words by the end of the month she’ll be pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her TikTok’s about how he always chooses her even after crazy arguments. FOUR WEEKS IN why you arguing 😭😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark my words by the end of the month she’ll be pregnant 😂
Obviously don't know the girl, but going from her posts, definitely seems like the sort of thing that would happen 🥴 if she does, she needs her head examining.
Seen on one of her posts she lives 280 miles away from where Billy was previously, so can't imagine he's seeing much of Isabella, and has no intention of fighting for Aria.

• Haha
Obviously don't know the girl, but going from her posts, definitely seems like the sort of thing that would happen 🥴 if she does, she needs her head examining.
Seen on one of her posts she lives 280 miles away from where Billy was previously, so can't imagine he's seeing much of Isabella, and has no intention of fighting for Aria.
No way in hell I’d move that far away from my child

These woman moving random men they met online into their family home after a few weeks need their kids taken off them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These woman moving random men they met online into their family home after a few weeks need their kids taken off them
Could not agree more.
She's accepted his past despite him being banned from seeing his child and moved him in instead of putting her kid first.
How can you possibly know someone enough in the space of a couple of weeks to move them into what should be your childs safe place?! And even worse given the situation with Mel and Aria!

Reactions: 9
Could not agree more.
She's accepted his past despite him being banned from seeing his child and moved him in instead of putting her kid first.
How can you possibly know someone enough in the space of a couple of weeks to move them into what should be your childs safe place?! And even worse given the situation with Mel and Aria!
He also gives off sexual predator vibes.
Why is he always posting his daughter on the same tiktok page he posts weird OF tit?

Why is he always posting his daughter on the same tiktok page he posts weird OF tit?
I would say Billy is extremely lonely and desperate for love. He wants to be settled and married but he wants it so fast, and can’t do it in a healthy way. I think leigha is the same.
Forehead is just extremely boring now. But better off without the walking red flag
---
All lies 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I would say Billy is extremely lonely and desperate for love. He wants to be settled and married but he wants it so fast, and can’t do it in a healthy way. I think leigha is the same.
Forehead is just extremely boring now. But better off without the walking red flag
---
All lies 🤣🤣🤣
1. Clearly does because he's replying to what we're talking about on here, ref the tiktok about being there for his kids in the future. Not sure how effectively you can do that from nearly 300 miles away...
2. Moving almost 300 miles away screams giving up to me...
3. Didn't have the will power to not cheat on the mother of his children, something very simple.
4. Must be easy when you have 0 responsibilities, shacked up in someone else's house and selling dirty underwear for a living.
---
I've always thought that. He has so many followers, how many of them are weird men following him for his sexualised content 🤢

• Haha
He was yet again using videos with Isabella to convince his followers he’s a good human being and a great dad. Now he doesn’t have a problem living 300 miles away from her.

It’s weird as well she says on all her TikTok posts that Billy is the only one who makes her happy - did you forget about your child? But of course it looks like Billy comes first anyway, not her little boy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.