The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting to see his newest fiancee's real face in his tiktok vs the posts she makes 👀 they actually look very alike...

It's laughable that he says she really knows him 🤣 she knows the love bombing version of himself he's allowed her to. Doubt she knows what he's really like 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's interesting to see his newest fiancee's real face in his tiktok vs the posts she makes 👀 they actually look very alike...

It's laughable that he says she really knows him 🤣 she knows the love bombing version of himself he's allowed her to. Doubt she knows what he's really like 🤢
They are already sharing sex like stuff with their toys. OF coming soon before break up

Reactions: 3
They are already sharing sex like stuff with their toys. OF coming soon before break up
Those videos of them eating with that toy made me
Be sick a bit in my mouth. I think ALOT of people are seeing through Billy now. He’s a little worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those videos of them eating with that toy made me
Be sick a bit in my mouth. I think ALOT of people are seeing through Billy now. He’s a little worm.
Imagine sat next to them with your kids having a meal and witnessing that 🤮

Reactions: 2
Imagine sat next to them with your kids having a meal and witnessing that 🤮
I don’t even think it’s funny. Call me a grandma but using sex toys in a public restaurant is insane. The lack of reaction to his video says it ALL. The interaction on Billy and Stacey’s videos speaks VOLUME

I don’t even think it’s funny. Call me a grandma but using sex toys in a public restaurant is insane. The lack of reaction to his video says it ALL. The interaction on Billy and Stacey’s videos speaks VOLUME
Oh definitely! I don’t look at that video and think ooo naughty, look how cheeky they’re being I wish my partner did that with me. I look and feel utterly disgusted and embarrassed with them

Reactions: 5
Billy’s videos crack me up it bothers him so much that’s why he’s making these videos trying to explain him self u can say what u want billy ur the biggest narc and everything Melissa is going through says a lot about you u can delete comments all u want 🤣
How is he’s gf with him she needs to run does she actually believe he’s changed for her!

Reactions: 5
Billy’s videos crack me up it bothers him so much that’s why he’s making these videos trying to explain him self u can say what u want billy ur the biggest narc and everything Melissa is going through says a lot about you u can delete comments all u want 🤣
How is he’s gf with him she needs to run does she actually believe he’s changed for her!
He apparently changed for Mel and she was the best thing since sliced bread, look where that got him 😂 this new girl is delusional if she thinks it won’t end the same way with her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has he not realised that his fiancee outed him as having moved 280 miles away? Don't know how anyone could move that far away from their kids for someone they've only just met.

Reactions: 8
Literally him and he’s new girl are deluded as each other. You would never ever NEVER! Move away that far from your kids it’s mental! U can tell he’s kids don’t come first they never will!

Reactions: 7
Literally him and he’s new girl are deluded as each other. You would never ever NEVER! Move away that far from your kids it’s mental! U can tell he’s kids don’t come first they never will!
I couldn’t move 10 minutes down the road from my child let alone 280 miles

he’s on bail. there are bail conditions in place that he can’t have contact with melissa. that makes it difficult to arrange visits etc
OHHH, is this for that whole thing when he was banging on her door etc? Wonder if he hit her, disgrace if he did!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.