The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he’s trying his best to cause tit on the little one’s first birthday and now Mel’s. I’m not her biggest fan but duck me he’s just toxic

Reactions: 9
It’s the big reveal day!
So tattlers... who's excited? 🤣 do we think he'll come with the receipts to clear his name or will it have to be later to not impact the 'steps' he's taking to get access to Aria? Aka it was all BS 🙄

Reactions: 1
So tattlers... who's excited? 🤣 do we think he'll come with the receipts to clear his name or will it have to be later to not impact the 'steps' he's taking to get access to Aria? Aka it was all BS 🙄
So was it all to piss off Mel and try to get a reaction, choosing this specific date. If that’s the case, he’s not painting himself in a great light, behaving like a typical narcissist. I do hope if there’s a court case and ‘receipts’ are shown, they will take his online behaviour into consideration as well

Reactions: 3
It’ll be a day he has to answer bail. And the self obsessed delusional twit thinks he’ll be released of bail. He won’t, assuming it’s going to court for controlling and coercive behaviour.

Reactions: 2
So was it all to piss off Mel and try to get a reaction, choosing this specific date. If that’s the case, he’s not painting himself in a great light, behaving like a typical narcissist. I do hope if there’s a court case and ‘receipts’ are shown, they will take his online behaviour into consideration as well
Most likely. He's been very quiet today... thought he'd be dying to post all this evidence he's been collecting for the last 6 months 🤣
---
On a separate note, has Leigha been to the sun?! 🤣 she looks nothing like her photos, she's such a catfish 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most likely. He's been very quiet today... thought he'd be dying to post all this evidence he's been collecting for the last 6 months 🤣
---
On a separate note, has Leigha been to the sun?! 🤣 she looks nothing like her photos, she's such a catfish 🤣
I genuinely think I lost brain cells listening to her video.

To call her thick as tit would be insulting to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
Wtffff how orange
---
Need new thread titles guys…..
My quick suggestion

The Grays/ Stacey’s : foreheads away, but leighas here to stay, a deadbeat dad, but who cares? He's too busy with his gay hotel meets 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
since its the only video he posted yesterday- he gave us evidence that he does indeed sell his stinky underwear! That should certainly help your case, Billy.
also there’s nothing better than posting a video about spending the day with your daughter, show her face. Next one is wishing Aria happy first birthday and the next one - I sell dirty underwear 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.