The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he said what time is the reveal? We could all get together on tattle 🤣🤣
Hopefully there will be a big countdown lol
Also I just noticed on Mel’s stories- 21st May is her birthday! He really is trying to get to her, planning the ‘takedown’ for that date 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I just noticed on Mel’s stories- 21st May is her birthday! He really is trying to get to her, planning the ‘takedown’ for that date 😳
All Jeremy Kyle behaviour

Reactions: 5
He’s such a bleeping girl it kills me 😂

Literally 12 year old girl behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he had proof he would post it, shut up and move on. Instead he wants a count down so he can control the situation. He is only proving her right

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Horse face is one lucky woman
This is possibly the single most cringe video I've seen 🤮
---
Imagine going on a romantic gateaway and your partner says ‘hey babe, can you take some cringey photos of me so I can post them for thousands of men to w4nk over? and also I’m definitely not g4y and not cheating on you in hotels’
Bet he spent more than half their time there messaging his "fans" 🤮

Reactions: 2
Mels story about that canvas 🤦‍♀️ all the things shes got to do... welcome to the club, love. Many of us have all these things to do and a real job on top 🙄 came across very bitchy that story.

lol she’s such a witch! If only she had a real job and then she would see what busy is.::: probably has time to still sell her Fanny on OF for £4.99 though

Billy’s OF must not be doing that great if he’s flogging stuff from TikTok shop 😂

Billy’s OF must not be doing that great if he’s flogging stuff from TikTok shop 😂
Hahaha literally the worst stuff too!
Sent some pore strips 🤣 not just us who think he's a grub 🤣
---
What was the story????
She asked for recommendations for a company that will do a tacky canvas. Evidently a load of people told her it's easy to make herself. She then did a story about all the things she had to do (Aria's birthday, house things, going on holiday, 'work') and due in 5 weeks time... like that's any different to any other working parent... other than the fact she doesn't have a proper job and is going on yet another holiday while a lot can't afford one...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Leigh’s is so bleeping delusional, her latest “strawberry” video saying he’s loyal 😂😂 Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.