The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB025411-1779-49FB-A198-A106F442E7DC.jpeg

so there was no police or social services involved, Melissa just left with Aria one day and what did Billy do? Surely that would’ve been classed as a kidnapping? It’s not like no one knows where she is, if there was no legal proceedings, he would’ve been able to find them and see her?
But Billy was more interested in swapping that family for a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2939622
so there was no police or social services involved, Melissa just left with Aria one day and what did Billy do? Surely that would’ve been classed as a kidnapping? It’s not like no one knows where she is, if there was no legal proceedings, he would’ve been able to find them and see her?
But Billy was more interested in swapping that family for a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️
So he says... it's his word against hers, for now. I guess we'll see on the 21st when he reveals all this evidence he's been collecting for the last 5/6 months. Not long to wait now 👀🍿

But one question I have... why is the first photo on this post of him toeless? A post about his children...

Reactions: 3
Billy is sooooo not the type to keep quiet if he was totally innocent! I think they’re both as bad as each other. Can people post any goss on here please as I am blocked on insta ha ha

Reactions: 4
Billy is sooooo not the type to keep quiet if he was totally innocent! I think they’re both as bad as each other. Can people post any goss on here please as I am blocked on insta ha ha
Absolutely! Mels real personality has been seeping through this persona recently 👀

Gutted he's doing it on Instagram, I'm blocked too 🙄 even though he doesn't block people 😉🥲
---
It’s the setting up the camera that gets me with influencers in general 🤣🤣
Nothing personal or intimate anymore 🙄 apparently a big moment for him, but wanted to share it with the world too 🫠

Reactions: 2
She was on live few months back and he was banging on her door at like 9pm when aria was in bed poorly and she looked so scared , her friend had to get her partner to come round and she said it was common for him to do it , no wonder shes moved if thats how he acts banging the door down coz not long after that she left her house

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of Mel but let’s be honest, Billy is a dead beat dad, he sees his other daughter the bare minimum just to be given the praise of actually bothering but he doesn’t see her anywhere near as half as he should. If someone took my daughter from me I’d be doing anything in my power to see her. If there’s no legal or police involvement - what’s stopping him? Why hasn’t he gone down that route himself? He hasn’t seen her since before Xmas- he’s pathetic. Wouldn’t surprise me if he only wants access to see Aria because he knows that’s where it’ll hurt Mel the most. It’s the type of ‘man’ he is. Says it all that he’s in this amazing, happy relationship yet every single TikTok is still being bitter towards his ex even though he’s moved on (so he says) ? More fool Leigha! I’d be embarrassed if the man I was engaged to just kept doing TikTok’s on his ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Him on live now saying ‘I’ll talk when I can when the police stuff is over which it will be’ ok so you ARE in trouble then / on bail you scrawny little rat. It’s clear there’s a court date in May and the dweeb thinks he’ll be cleared. No official services would be keeping him away from his child & have moved her to a refuge / safe house then on again, if he wasn’t guilty of what he’s accused of. Systems never over act, it’s always under.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how people find him attractive. He looks a sandwich short of a picnic to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s insinuating that the baby isn’t his and that Mel has been sleeping with someone not that it matters if she has anyway

Him on live now saying ‘I’ll talk when I can when the police stuff is over which it will be’ ok so you ARE in trouble then / on bail you scrawny little rat. It’s clear there’s a court date in May and the dweeb thinks he’ll be cleared. No official services would be keeping him away from his child & have moved her to a refuge / safe house then on again, if he wasn’t guilty of what he’s accused of. Systems never over act, it’s always under.
Buuuut there was no police involved?! 🤣 watch 21st May will come and go and it will be silence from him 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.