The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if leighA baby dad knows she’s moved a new man in after just a few weeks around his son? Who’s not deemed safe to be around his two kids he has with Mel? Liam Jay Bellingham is his name

Reactions: 7
Wonder if leighA baby dad knows she’s moved a new man in after just a few weeks around his son? Who’s not deemed safe to be around his two kids he has with Mel? Liam Jay Bellingham is his name
damn u work quick… are u the fbi… coming in with his full government name

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t do social media and don’t want people commenting on her life and relationship? So instead of making all her socials private and asking Billy not to post her (especially a video like using a vibrator in a public place) - nope, she made a TikTok about it!

Reactions: 7
His live came up on my fyp with the caption "painting my lads room"
Omg!! “My lad” . What a red flag
---
LOL at bum hole but
---
U can report anonymously to hmrc any potential benefit frauders. We know their names and that’s all u need

Last edited:
Omg!! “My lad” . What a red flag
---

LOL at bum hole but
---
U can report anonymously to hmrc any potential benefit frauders. We know their names and that’s all u need
His lads room for all the lad friends he doesn't have now he's moved 280 miles away it's probably his content room so he can stop getting undressed on their sofa

Reactions: 3
She’s really triggered him for his latest TikTok response hasn’t she? Sees his eldest daughter ‘all the time’ yet lives 280 miles away from her and said the other day he sees her every other weekend… that’s not all the time… deadbeat dad 🫣
---
And now my comment looks stupid because he’s deleted the TikTok

Last edited:
Billy’s TikTok from 5 hours ago.

Billy’s newest TikTok : everything that is posted on the internet is there forever, my kids will grow up and see all of that (think he was talking about how Mel’s posting stuff about him).
better put all that OF money away for your kids’ therapy.
he’s also talking about how he’s growing up and got his own place you mean Leigha’s place

Reactions: 4
What was the video? Seen a few people commented on Melissa's saying he was raging... and something about another account? Gutted I missed it tbh

Reactions: 1
This video gave me the absolute creeps

Reactions: 1
This video gave me the absolute creeps
Weird. And these are the kind of people that follow him, people he's sharing his daughter to there's a reason his videos with his daughter or Leigha get very little interaction vs the videos of him promoting his OF

Reactions: 2
Weird. And these are the kind of people that follow him, people he's sharing his daughter to there's a reason his videos with his daughter or Leigha get very little interaction vs the videos of him promoting his OF
He could at least have 2 separate ones, to promote OF content and the other to show off what a good human being he is (still not fooling anyone ).
I do find it funny how bothered he is by any of Mel’s videos or this thread. I thought you didn’t care about other people’s opinions Billy?

I fully understand people doing OF, I wouldn’t do it myself but I get it, I get why people do it and each to their own etc. But content/videos like that I cannot get my head round. I know it’s a whole kink/fetish so I don’t want to shame anyone but does he need to post it on his normal socials? It makes me feel

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.