The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed all the comment! So funny catching up.
---
He’s so desperate to post her 😂😂
---
Meanwhile on his insta he’s promoting his vids and one of them is a new guy 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
So his new gf has got with a man that has 2daughters, one kid on the way, banned from seeing one, and posts sexual content with other men 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is definitely deluded but I have to say he has upgraded from the thumb.
I honestly believe she would have stayed with him until she got up the duff again with him to have one dad gor her kids

Reactions: 2
Wow 😯 I’m not Melissa’s biggest fan but I’m glad she got rid of him! His latest TikTok - ‘biggest mistake was thinking I was happy, when you make me happy’ and the caption ‘happiness is key, no eyes wondering’ lol
He’s still trying to imply Mel was the one cheating and he’s absolutely s*itting on their relationship by saying she didn’t make him happy - I wonder if it was her decision to propose after 6 weeks weeks, move in, she made those babies herself and dragged him back after they broke up? 😅

Reactions: 5
Wow 😯 I’m not Melissa’s biggest fan but I’m glad she got rid of him! His latest TikTok - ‘biggest mistake was thinking I was happy, when you make me happy’ and the caption ‘happiness is key, no eyes wondering’ lol
He’s still trying to imply Mel was the one cheating and he’s absolutely s*itting on their relationship by saying she didn’t make him happy - I wonder if it was her decision to propose after 6 weeks weeks, move in, she made those babies herself and dragged him back after they broke up? 😅
i think he’s trying to imply he wasn’t happy that’s why his eyes wandered. He’s a joke, as if he even thinks anyone will go awe well that’s grand then pal.

Reactions: 6
Trying to get a reaction...
He's still liking nude girls on twitter so either he's not as happy as he's making out, or he's just trying to get a rise by that wondering eye remark.
No one forced him to stay with her, there is no reason to cheat simple as that, not happy you leave... completely agree with you on the moving in/engagement/getting back together bit. He's done it with the new girl so clearly is just what he does... love bomber.

Also wonder what his new tiktok is about. Arguing because he cares 🤣 trouble in paradise already? Or trying to send a message to Mel?

Reactions: 3
Trying to get a reaction...
He's still liking nude girls on twitter so either he's not as happy as he's making out, or he's just trying to get a rise by that wondering eye remark.
No one forced him to stay with her, there is no reason to cheat simple as that, not happy you leave... completely agree with you on the moving in/engagement/getting back together bit. He's done it with the new girl so clearly is just what he does... love bomber.

Also wonder what his new tiktok is about. Arguing because he cares 🤣 trouble in paradise already? Or trying to send a message to Mel?
Nah that’s still about Melissa. Funny that’s he’s moved on, so loved up and mature but still making videos about his ex?

Nah that’s still about Melissa. Funny that’s he’s moved on, so loved up and mature but still making videos about his ex?
Is pretty clear everything he's done is to try and get to Melissa. As much of a mug she must be for chasing Billy in the first place, I do feel a bit sorry for his new girl being just a pawn in his sad attempts to get a rise out of his ex...

Reactions: 3
Billy was on live earlier saying how horrible he was before, cheated all the time etc. but he’s been honest with his new Mrs and she has accepted it. Said he has moved to Milton Keynes for her ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Billy was on live earlier saying how horrible he was before, cheated all the time etc. but he’s been honest with his new Mrs and she has accepted it. Said he has moved to Milton Keynes for her ha
Ohhh so exactly like he’s done when he started dating Mel? I believe he was also s0 h0nEsT about his past and pledged to change and didn’t he move for Melissa too 😂 he’s never going to change but the new girl will believe he will for her

Reactions: 4
Surely that means he's moved away from Isabella? It's a carbon copy of what happened with Mel and he's somehow convinced the new girl it's a huge thing? It's textbook love bombing behaviour.

Reactions: 5
surprised they have a thread on here thought i was the only one keeping up with the drama 😂 he’s definitely only proposed to get back at Mel imo. I think calling him a narcissist would be putting it nicely. How old are they both?

Pahahahaha that is honestly just pathetic! When is baby #4 coming Billy? Or is she pregnant already? 😂😂
Does that woman have eyes or a brain? Does she not see this is the exact pattern he follows and she will soon be thrown away like a toy that got old? 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s been engaged a while because she’s been wearing a ring at least 2/3 weeks
He said before it was a promise ring 🫠😆

It just shows how restless he is in a relationship imo. Can't go at a normal pace before getting bored, and uses the excuse of when you know, you know (which can be true, but how many times has he 'known'? 🫠), or there's no time limit on love 😆

• Haha
He is engaged again. Wow
Surely not 🙈 he’s unbelievable. He’s so desperate to get to Melissa and thinks he’s doing so by going at a ridiculous pace with this new girl. New girl needs to get rid asap. How can she not see he’s a massive red flag??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.