The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy saying Mel has got a new partner too on he’s tik tok apparently they have both moved on ?! See he’s love bombing he’s new victim now saying same things he said about Melissa when they 1st got together he screams red flag toxic behaviour!
It’s such typical narc ex behaviour, it’s to find out info when you’ve been cut off. He says it so she’s forced to say she hasn’t and then he knows she’s still single. Embarrassing and so transparent. They both need to grow up with their aimed videos.

Reactions: 6
Why would this new girl even look or go near him, considering he's got two small kids and a pregnant baby mum, wtf red flag.
Desperate little fish.

Reactions: 9
Seen this on Melissa's most recent post
Typical narc trying to make out she’s the bad one to make him feel better for moving on. With her being 18/19 weeks now is it? It seems timing wise it makes sense it’s his. Soon find out when it comes out looking just like him 😂

Reactions: 2
Typical narc trying to make out she’s the bad one to make him feel better for moving on. With her being 18/19 weeks now is it? It seems timing wise it makes sense it’s his. Soon find out when it comes out looking just like him 😂
Unless she cheated on him, which he would definitely make a huge thing of, it's definitely his.
He's probably just not telling tiktok because either his new girlfriend doesn't know, or he knows it'll make him look even more of a tool!

Reactions: 2
Unless she cheated on him, which he would definitely make a huge thing of, it's definitely his.
He's probably just not telling tiktok because either his new girlfriend doesn't know, or he knows it'll make him look even more of a tool!
Yeah can you imagine all the tit he’d post if he actually was cheated on and it was someone else’s baby. Before he got with this new girl he was posting sad attention seeking TikTok’s about sorry he wasn’t enough and he needs to better himself and he was still in love but knows he can’t go back there etc. he wouldn’t be doing that if she cheated on him and got pregnant by another person 😂

Reactions: 3
It suits the narrative for a narc to pretend she cheated and it isn’t his, it’ll be what he’s told the new moron he’s with

Reactions: 1
In the space of 4 days Billy has gone from deleting all his cringe jock strap videos so to protect his children... to posting 9 of them.
Long gone is the facade of the family man making himself better for his kids and future partner 😂 laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the space of 4 days Billy has gone from deleting all his cringe jock strap videos so to protect his children... to posting 9 of them.
Long gone is the facade of the family man making himself better for his kids and future partner 😂 laughable.
Family man doesn’t matter when you need the money 😂😂

• Haha
Family man doesn’t matter when you need the money 😂😂
Guess he got sick of making a loving in a normal job 🤣 shock! 😉 won't be long until he's back to grabbing remotes from men's 🍆
While awake with heartburn last night (preggo problems) I also had a look at his twitter 🤢 noticed he's liking lots of girls videos and pictures again... Wonder if his new amazing girlfriend knows about that 🤔

Reactions: 1
Guess he got sick of making a loving in a normal job 🤣 shock! 😉 won't be long until he's back to grabbing remotes from men's 🍆
While awake with heartburn last night (preggo problems) I also had a look at his twitter 🤢 noticed he's liking lots of girls videos and pictures again... Wonder if his new amazing girlfriend knows about that 🤔
He’ll be hanging out with men again next but saying the new girls ok with it as he’s “not gay” 😂😂

• Haha
I missed all the comment! So funny catching up.
---
He’s so desperate to post her 😂😂
---
Meanwhile on his insta he’s promoting his vids and one of them is a new guy 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
So his new gf has got with a man that has 2daughters, one kid on the way, banned from seeing one, and posts sexual content with other men 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed all the comment! So funny catching up.
---
He’s so desperate to post her 😂😂
---
Meanwhile on his insta he’s promoting his vids and one of them is a new guy 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
So his new gf has got with a man that has 2daughters, one kid on the way, banned from seeing one, and posts sexual content with other men 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤢 the way he's eating her face 🤢

Either he has some seriously good chat up lines, or she has some serious issues.
Seeing as he's banned from seeing Aria, and she has a kid already, I'd go with her having issues.

Reactions: 5
🤢 the way he's eating her face 🤢

Either he has some seriously good chat up lines, or she has some serious issues.
Seeing as he's banned from seeing Aria, and she has a kid already, I'd go with her having issues.
She’s got a kid? 😳and she’s moving in with a guy she’s known for a month?
She’s defo got issues. Actively pursuing Billy classes as a whole new level of being unstable

• Haha
She’s defo got issues. Actively pursuing Billy classes as a whole new level of being unstable
That’s the only type of girl he can get though- someone who has issues or is a red flag herself

I'm sure I saw on one of his tiktoks she had a kid already... so bizarre that anyone that has seen his gay baiting would go after him...
---
She clearly very vulnerable, cos there's no other explanation.

He's a bleeping creep
There's definitely something not right!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.