The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the boys are being ignored or if they actually don't want to be online cause they are mortified by their mum šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I know it's a school day but I just mean in general. Or do yous think she's just happy to use Callie for engagement for her page and she's trained her daughter to be so social media focused at her young age already?
I always picture Aimee as an absent parent. There could be riots in her house between the kids and sheā€™s probably laid on her bed doom scrolling. So C probably acts up for attention. Similarly to when she used to pee herself on purpose, cry about having no one to play with, shout HEWWO INSTGAMMMM, all attention seeking behaviours! And to her any attention is good attention because she doesnā€™t receive it otherwise.

Reactions: 12
I always picture Aimee as an absent parent. There could be riots in her house between the kids and sheā€™s probably laid on her bed doom scrolling. So C probably acts up for attention. Similarly to when she used to pee herself on purpose, cry about having no one to play with, shout HEWWO INSTGAMMMM, all attention seeking behaviours! And to her any attention is good attention because she doesnā€™t receive it otherwise.
The other day when Callie said I wish it was a ā€œsheā€ like how vile allowing your child to say about their sibling. You would give your child into trouble for saying that not sit and record post online and say awwww šŸ„ŗ. Itā€™s just horrible.

Reactions: 8
Big boss babe Aimee having the 4 kids and trying to ā€œworkā€ at the same time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bleeping wouldnā€™t know what work was if it shat on heršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just canā€™t with the ā€œworkā€ and ā€œmy managementā€ chat- what an absolute embarrassment of a lassie. Get a real job doll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The other day when Callie said I wish it was a ā€œsheā€ like how vile allowing your child to say about their sibling. You would give your child into trouble for saying that not sit and record post online and say awwww šŸ„ŗ. Itā€™s just horrible.
She canā€™t though because the sad reality is that she feels the same way.
---
Big boss babe Aimee having the 4 kids and trying to ā€œworkā€ at the same time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bleeping wouldnā€™t know what work was if it shat on heršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just canā€™t with the ā€œworkā€ and ā€œmy managementā€ chat- what an absolute embarrassment of a lassie. Get a real job doll.
Itā€™s the fact she says this tit and genuinely believes taking a few vids that she forced the kids into is WORK. So relatable for all the maws out there working 12 hour shifts AND being hands on mums

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ang is also trying to be someone she isnā€™t
For someone that has a busy clinic she posts literally every hour of the day, I work full time and probably donā€™t go on my phone properly until about 6 at night because Iā€™m for real too busy to be posting and also donā€™t post my life to a bunch of strangers on an app.
---
I thought thatā€™s nice actually taking her kids out for dinner in the parkā€¦ then said it was for brand work, I should had known she wouldnā€™t had just taken them out without a ā€œjobā€ being involved.

Reactions: 10
For someone that has a busy clinic she posts literally every hour of the day, I work full time and probably donā€™t go on my phone properly until about 6 at night because Iā€™m for real too busy to be posting and also donā€™t post my life to a bunch of strangers on an app.
---
I thought thatā€™s nice actually taking her kids out for dinner in the parkā€¦ then said it was for brand work, I should had known she wouldnā€™t had just taken them out without a ā€œjobā€ being involved.
Exactly this. I work 9-5, office based, and don't have time to sit on social media. My friend works as a lash tech in a salon that also does various butcher Ang type treatments (hopefully less butcher tho) and shes in 9-7 most days and know she sometimes only has 20mins to grab a quick bite to eat in between clients. I dont think Ang is as big and successful and busy as she claims to be. Not by a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. I work 9-5, office based, and don't have time to sit on social media. My friend works as a lash tech in a salon that also does various butcher Ang type treatments (hopefully less butcher tho) and shes in 9-7 most days and know she sometimes only has 20mins to grab a quick bite to eat in between clients. I dont think Ang is as big and successful and busy as she claims to be. Not by a long way.
Tried to boost ohhh we spent maybe 2/3k Disneylandā€¦ so not far off same as every other parent that takes their kid to Disneyland? šŸ˜‚ I bet she didnā€™t even go up Eiffel tower. Big Ang definitely isnā€™t as busy as she makes out, her reception area never has people in it, only times itā€™s been busy and she has posted it was the open night.
---
Yeah my friend eats her lunch on the go between houses šŸ˜‚ then Big Ang seems to eat out or PT sessions most days. Girls in working the clinic will be renting the space from Big Ang for no doubt Ā£500 minimum a month.

Reactions: 4
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know sheā€™s said itā€™s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely sheā€™s at least a 36 in the back
She is in absolute denial about her size. Not a hope in hell is she a 30 back. Big gammon maw loses a few lbs and thinks sheā€™s getting into size 12 Zara jeans & 30 back bras, behave yourself you stupid woman, youā€™re at least, AT LEAST a size 16 on a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is in absolute denial about her size. Not a hope in hell is she a 30 back. Big gammon maw loses a few lbs and thinks sheā€™s getting into size 12 Zara jeans & 30 back bras, behave yourself you stupid woman, youā€™re at least, AT LEAST a size 16 on a good day
On a very bleeping good day after sheā€™s maybe starved herself for 3 weeks!!!

Iā€™m at 16-18 my boob are GG so if sheā€™s a J no chance is she a medium in a zara top! Sheā€™s actually delusional if she thinks sheā€™s relatable!
Iā€™d prefer her to admit it and dress her size tbh it would help me out for ideasšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know sheā€™s said itā€™s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely sheā€™s at least a 36 in the back
I'm a 34K šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ there is no such thing as a decent strapless bra for natural, larger busts... Not after children anyway šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a 32 back, I'm a 16/18 but my back frame is tiny and I'm a 32FF, looking at her in that swimming costume when I can see her body properly she's at least 34,her pal in the white cossie is more like a 30,comparing my own frame to shaimee she's definitely at least a 34! Lassie is in denial!!

Reactions: 7
Even skanky maw own mother is telling her your not a 30 šŸ˜‚ said had to force it on..clearly not a 30 then go up size instead of giving yourself 4 boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 3