The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone not say before that big Jim has a garage?!
Yes he does and has done for years literally no excuse for her. I actually know a police office my neighbour so I’ve asked for his advice if it’s council, social services or police he said I can do 101 or report by email and social services as child is at risk. So I’ll be doing it so if we see her kids in booster we will know she’s had a visit from police. I said to him as well I don’t have an address he said that’s fine you know her plate and name so she can be traced easily, if she has insurance and is on the rental house. Isn’t it scary how much info you can have on someone when they post their whole life on social media and you don’t even know them personally.

Reactions: 9
Is this the aim then to work for all these brands? Surely not, surely not 🫣🫣🫣
I don't post much instagram but I would physically turn inside out with embarrassment if my posts were up on some screen like that.

And the fact she's gone to management to grow her account, rather than being relatable and growing her page and then realising she maybe needs management help. Wonder how much that costs her (kyle) a month. The thing with these mummy accounts is they are outgrown so quickly by their followers. When I was pregnant with my 1st I followed loads of pregnancy accounts and new mum accounts because I was excited and wanted to see what was in store and look for advice. They were for the most part relatively small accounts who you could message and would get a reply at some point, and the posts were natural and relatable. But then they grow or are trying to grow and it just isn't the average family life anymore. Being gifted baby classes to share, being sent toys etc. As a mum on maternity you lose interest in someone who was a year ago sharing the best supermarket for nappies and are now being sent £50-100 worth of kids clothes/toys etc. Aimee won't be able to keep up with it all. Her reels are dreadful, she's not interesting, nothing she posts seems natural. I don't think I've ever seen just an average day out to the park, or anything. Just a few pictures of her kids on a swing or slide. It's always got to be look as us! I'm super mum out the house with the kiddies. This FREE day out is brilliant, you should pay for it because I told you too. And then she never mentions it again. At this point I'm about to make her a CV and start handing it into the shops for her cause social media is not her calling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes he does and has done for years literally no excuse for her. I actually know a police office my neighbour so I’ve asked for his advice if it’s council, social services or police he said I can do 101 or report by email and social services as child is at risk. So I’ll be doing it so if we see her kids in booster we will know she’s had a visit from police. I said to him as well I don’t have an address he said that’s fine you know her plate and name so she can be traced easily, if she has insurance and is on the rental house. Isn’t it scary how much info you can have on someone when they post their whole life on social media and you don’t even know them personally.
Quite right doing this, I’m sick of seeing those girls with no car seats, there’s no excuse. Between that, taking a young child to see Nicki Minaj and countless holidays in term time, I’m sorry, but Ange is a tit mother. There, I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not only that it looks like they aren't even wearing seatbelts! I would never ever put my child at risk like that. I think her businesses are going down the shitter hence the new "travel" business. All these cloak and dagger posts about things being slow etc, her worlds crumbling

Reactions: 8
Not only that it looks like they aren't even wearing seatbelts! I would never ever put my child at risk like that. I think her businesses are going down the shitter hence the new "travel" business. All these cloak and dagger posts about things being slow etc, her worlds crumbling
I think she will close up EK one and stay down Ayrshire, seems to be a lot of money to put out if your keeping it going by yourself, she don’t flex a new bag or shoes like she was doing to begin with, I don’t think she’s making as much as she was and I reckon people did go to her because she was doing cheap prices or discounts. If you had 6 figure income you wouldn’t need to be doing a second income job.
---
Quite right doing this, I’m sick of seeing those girls with no car seats, there’s no excuse. Between that, taking a young child to see Nicki Minaj and countless holidays in term time, I’m sorry, but Ange is a tit mother. There, I said it.
Thank you, part of me was like should I shouldn’t? But if she was to be in accident and those kids are flung out car and injured or worse then I’d have guilt known I’d seen it and didn’t do anything, I’m not doing it for her to be charged or social services but maybe it will knock some sense into her, I have police coming out to me Wednesday so I have proof to back up, even photos of her driving taking selfies. The call handler was so nice said no I’m doing right thing if something was to happen and you could had prevented it would stick with you.

Big greasy goose working mum… since when was promoting water and free days out for a few pounds classed as work? If you don’t contribute or make enough to have car or house in your name then it’s clearly not a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why the duck is she going on and on about this stag? Does that mean Kyle was sending her constant updates?

My man would be getting ripped to shreds if he spent a pal's stag do on his phone to me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah the big moomoo does nothing but make her look like a big frump, won’t be rushing out to buy that shite

• Haha
Why the duck is she going on and on about this stag? Does that mean Kyle was sending her constant updates?

My man would be getting ripped to shreds if he spent a pal's stag do on his phone to me 🙈😂
He was out ALL night according to her.... and he apparently has a habit of playing away..... she woulda been paranoid lol

• Haha

He probably sent skanky maw where he was, what he was doing, sending photos and selfies just to show who was in the room. Mr Isa’s stag and others he’s been on I don’t hear from him maybe the odd call when he’s had free time or a chance then again neither of have given the other reason to be paranoid or scared to be in opposite sex company. Can guarantee when she was on the hen ATM probably never heard much from her.

Reactions: 5
He was out ALL night according to her.... and he apparently has a habit of playing away..... she woulda been paranoid lol
Is that why he's always "on call"? Canny imagine how wasted you'd need to be to pump a guy that looks like an elbow.

• Haha
guy that looks like an elbow.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is this so accurate?!
---
You've definitely done the right thing. I know tattle gets a bad rep but anyone defending someone driving a car without MOT (and insurance is usually void as a result) without proper seats or belts for the kids is just as ridiculous as she is. I don't think anyone would criticise you for looking out for the kids... unless they are of the same mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big Aimee absolutely killing it with her latest post/giveaway 🫠

8 hours and 88 likes 😂😂😂😂

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, these posts where it’s an ad or paid post or giveaway truly show how many followers these fannys have bought and how shocking their engagement is! 43000 supposed followers and 88 likes on a post that’s been up for hours 🤡
B6A05A18-7088-41C9-9EAA-0D07C97D97AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Can’t wait for the gym and personal trainer to realise that giving away their time/services for free will translate into bugger all additional business 👍🏻

• Haha