The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought diabetes patients were complaining because they couldn't get their medication so there was a shortage šŸ˜‚ I didn't know you could just order it online - assumed it was a controlled substance.

I am so naive šŸ˜‡
When they first all became available, there was a shortage of them all so they had to prioritise supplies given for actual medication purposes. Demand has eased and they haven't had any major stock issues for a while now.

I had been naive but tried both saxenda and ozempic. Wouldn't waste my money on them again, did nothing for me šŸ˜’
---
She looks like shrek in this pic.

Tbf, she does look a lot slimmer in the face and not as puffy.

Reactions: 5
I don't know what it is exactly, but in a lot of Aimees photos and Callies too, they give a feeling of dwarfism. Their features and particularly large heads in proportion to their bodies too.

Reactions: 15
I think it might be alternative brands that are easily available, but not sure if/how they differ from actual ozempic
You can order saxenda and mountjaro online but it is prescription only. Asda and boots let you order and a dr/pharmacist/ prescriber signs of on it, you have to send pics and details of your height, weight and medications.
---
I thought diabetes patients were complaining because they couldn't get their medication so there was a shortage šŸ˜‚ I didn't know you could just order it online - assumed it was a controlled substance.

I am so naive šŸ˜‡
They were. Because it became so popular and easy to source to begin with, there was eventually a shortage.
---
I had been naive but tried both saxenda and ozempic. Wouldn't waste my money on them again, did nothing for me šŸ˜’
---
Same, biggest waste of money.

I don't know what it is exactly, but in a lot of Aimees photos and Callies too, they give a feeling of dwarfism. Their features and particularly large heads in proportion to their bodies too.
Does anyone know what height she is?

I know I've said it before but it genuinely looks to me like Aimee has mild foetal alcohol spectrum disorder. The flat face and all the features squashed in the centre of their face (small eye openings, skin folds in the corners of eye, low nasal bridge, flat mid face, smooth philtrum, thin upper lip - before botox/fillers).

It's more common than people think and it can cause a lot of behavioural/social issues and mental health problems... Can also cause the joint pain she's so worried about inheriting from her mum.

Doesn't help that she had 4 kids with a human bawbag though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saxenda and ozempic not the exact same drug but same family, mounjaro completely different, very new though, they say people taking these drugs privately could end up saving the NHS millions.

Reactions: 6

I know I've said it before but it genuinely looks to me like Aimee has mild foetal alcohol spectrum disorder. The flat face and all the features squashed in the centre of their face (small eye openings, skin folds in the corners of eye, low nasal bridge, flat mid face, smooth philtrum, thin upper lip - before botox/fillers).

It's more common than people think and it can cause a lot of behavioural/social issues and mental health problems... Can also cause the joint pain she's so worried about inheriting from her mum.

I've thought the same about foetal alcohol spectrum disorder before. Her features do fit the description along with her self reported ADHD and joint pain

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've thought the same about foetal alcohol spectrum disorder before. Her features do fit the description along with her self reported ADHD and joint pain
It's pretty common for people to be mildly on that spectrum and not get diagnosed since women can not realise they are pregnant as soon as they are. Never mind how much more information and care there is now for people throughout pregnancy. There are obviously much more unfortunate and extreme cases for those who have an alcoholic mother.

She also didn't settle in school (she moved didn't she?)/had issues with authority... Even with her in-laws now šŸ˜¬

Aimee, since you never read here šŸ¤„, this is a link for you to consider. You can download the PDF and take it to your GP. They might consider helping you since the ADHD referrals are overwhelmed nationally:
---
Saxenda and ozempic not the exact same drug but same family, mounjaro completely different, very new though, they say people taking these drugs privately could end up saving the NHS millions.
So does it just make you tit the weight off?
---
Another jumpscare FFS, it looks like the filler has rejected the tan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It's giving blackface/Magda from There's Something About Mary šŸ¤Ž
Theres-Something-About-Marys-Magda.jpg

• Haha

I think she's about 5ft 4, i dont know why i think that though šŸ¤” i don't think Kyle is particularly tall either.
---
So does it just make you tit the weight off?
That wasn't my experience, I just felt horrendous and couldn't face eating anything. I have some friends who have had success but it's not for me.

Last edited:
Always thought this

Always

And I'm glad u said itšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Anyone wanting to guess what shameless is doing in Manchester? It's something for work so God only knows what it'll end up being.

• Haha
Is that it? She had me thinking she was opening for Taylor Swift at Wembley with the way she was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t cope with all this ā€œmanagementā€ chat šŸ¤”

I hope nobody is fooled by any of thisā€¦ I am getting ā€œchild modelā€ vibes, where agencies say your wain is the best thing since sliced bread so you need to get them signed upā€¦ but you need to pay Ā£500 for a portfolio and pay the agency for every audition they get youā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ IYKYK

Thereā€™s no money in Instagram unless you have engagement. Followers donā€™t matter, itā€™s the link clicks that do. She just doesnā€™t have that! Her engagement on her ads is ridiculously low. The majority of her paid ads have 300-500 likes and almost exclusively fellow influencers or friends are commenting.

Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s not making any money, but I really do not think itā€™s very much at all. The money sheā€™s spending is gonna far exceed anything thatā€™s coming in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know what you mean about 'child model vibes' it's a bloody scam.
I rarely click a link on Instagram, if I do at all. Her engagement is all bots and dafties.

I canā€™t cope with all this ā€œmanagementā€ chat šŸ¤”

I hope nobody is fooled by any of thisā€¦ I am getting ā€œchild modelā€ vibes, where agencies say your wain is the best thing since sliced bread so you need to get them signed upā€¦ but you need to pay Ā£500 for a portfolio and pay the agency for every audition they get youā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ IYKYK

Thereā€™s no money in Instagram unless you have engagement. Followers donā€™t matter, itā€™s the link clicks that do. She just doesnā€™t have that! Her engagement on her ads is ridiculously low. The majority of her paid ads have 300-500 likes and almost exclusively fellow influencers or friends are commenting.

Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s not making any money, but I really do not think itā€™s very much at all. The money sheā€™s spending is gonna far exceed anything thatā€™s coming in.
I couldnā€™t agree more with this. I very much doubt sheā€™s making any decent money at all. A fee free dinners/lunches and some cases of water are not going to pay the bills.
Sheā€™s been doing this for years now and sheā€™s flopped time & time again. Still posting every few months asking what her (mainly bought) followers want to see from her as sheā€™s absolutely no USP or anything unique about her.

The fact her first job her tit ā€˜managementā€™ company got her was a trip to the bingo says it all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Kaiden and Jackson left out again.....View attachment 3015599
I wonder if the boys are being ignored or if they actually don't want to be online cause they are mortified by their mum šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I know it's a school day but I just mean in general. Or do yous think she's just happy to use Callie for engagement for her page and she's trained her daughter to be so social media focused at her young age already?

Reactions: 7