The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I am absolutely NOT buying into it that anyone asked her for Makeup advice
View attachment 3003258
Well Halloween is only a few months away!!
---
Is this real life that a maw of 4 is prancing about her bedroom videoing herself in her underwear???
Jumping about like a fanny smiling and laughing into the camera like a deranged weirdo, not a thought goes to they poor boys and how much they will get slagged at school for their maw having her tits out on insta
And don't forget she's a real life unemployed busy mum of 4 always rushing about and never enough time in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The posing and dancing is cringe but I think she looks brilliant in that reel 🙈🙈 sorry ill see myself out 🤣🤣🤣
She does but doesn’t take away the fact she is standing in her underwear for the world to see when her son is at the upper end of primary school. Weans are savage and they boys will take absolute pelters for her.
To me your sons well-being and friendships should be way more important than likes on a reel

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She does but doesn’t take away the fact she is standing in her underwear for the world to see when her son is at the upper end of primary school. Weans are savage and they boys will take absolute pelters for her.
To me your sons well-being and friendships should be way more important than likes on a reel
Agreed! Plus who is throwing the jeans to her from off camera? I'm guessing either Kyle (cringe) or Callie (inappropriate!)

• Haha
She will have done a rewind so it will actually be her throwing the jeans away.
Just watched it again and at the start she is pure jiggling her boobs and putting them to the camera. How can she not see how wrong that it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To say she looks well is an overstatement 😅 but fair

Her style is so basic of the basic
The basic top the basic jeans the basic sandals that were in there prime 4 years ago the basic make up and horrific lipstick BUT she looks happy so I hope she is as happy as she shows us

Ohhh Big Ang does giveaway competitions so obv skanky maw has to copy.
I’d love to win a copy of her deeds or spread sheet of how they budget with one wage of a family of 6. I mean she doesn’t need spend any money with that so no different to normal.

Did she actually take stuff abroad with her and is now returning them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is all this giveaway shite? She can’t just come up with a giveaway - she basically is on the beg to ask people to sign up and say they will give away freebies for her to package up. St least when ang does a giveaway it’s her own product / service and she’s not on the beg.

all this pish about oh I have the most exciting giveaway ever for you but it might not happen - how embarrassing - that obviously means you’ve went on the beg for something and they’ve told you to GTF

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240620-180740.png

I know it's just the bangle and the way she's holding her hand but all I can see is this:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo?? She really doesn’t advertise anything that she ever does! Not once has she ever mentioned the slightest interest in playing bingo (probably because you have to pay to play though) what an absolute joke.

Reactions: 9
Bingo?? She really doesn’t advertise anything that she ever does! Not once has she ever mentioned the slightest interest in playing bingo (probably because you have to pay to play though) what an absolute joke.
It’s the fact she said “they had takeaway night which we hadn’t tried before” as if she always goes and she has tried other themed nights she had. It’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw ffs just watched that bingo reel 🙃🙃🙃 wonder what poor worker got made to film the wee lassies jumping about, what age are they 18? imagine being in there while they 2 fannies were jumping about 🫣

• Haha
Is it part of her contract with this agency that every second reel has to focus on Callie and she's to pretend her 3 sons don't exist anymore?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok, just going to throw it in there...who else thinks she is on ozempic? She has definitely lost weight, she has been showing herself in the gym,but we all know that you loose weight through dieting not the gym,but I can't help but feel the weight is melting off her and I doubt it's through hard work and commitment 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 11
Ok, just going to throw it in there...who else thinks she is on ozempic? She has definitely lost weight, she has been showing herself in the gym,but we all know that you loose weight through dieting not the gym,but I can't help but feel the weight is melting off her and I doubt it's through hard work and commitment 🙃🙃🙃
She's definitely on Ozempic. She's starting to look small next to DDug. The bingo reel has cracked me up, you'd get ripped to shreds off the bingo wimmen at the Mecca Forge if you acted like these fannies.