The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no way is she a 30 back in a bra!
I know she’s said it’s a bit tight but no chance l!

Surely she’s at least a 36 in the back
These are the things that annoy me most. She's selling herself as relatable yet just lies about things that are alienating to other women. Does it make her feel superior to say she's a size 12 or 30 back? Who are the lies for? It doesn't make any sense. I'd have more time for her if she was just honest about things like that. She's a 14/16 easily and at least a 34 back, and so what? Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. Stop buying into the narrative that smaller is better.

Reactions: 9
She might be squeezing herself into a size 12 but she looks like her jeans are cutting her in two and are giving her a big camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dressing the kiddies in white so they can get messy, so she can then create a reel of how amazing some laundry product is. Then she’ll post it on stories begging everyone to like it. 🥱 🥱 🥱

She is not a 30 back ffs, another solo talk on some shite product.

Can’t deal with these awkward speeches and shite reels. It’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
I’m sure her sister Harley also did that travel agent thing for a while years back didn’t last long. As does everything she does. She asked people for recommendations with Paris & where to go in October now she’s telling people to go to her for their travel plans 2 days later. What 🤣

• Haha
I’m sure her sister Harley also did that travel agent thing for a while years back didn’t last long. As does everything she does. She asked people for recommendations with Paris & where to go in October now she’s telling people to go to her for their travel plans 2 days later. What 🤣
These bleeping Walshes. Dodgiest folk about. Wouldn't trust her to book me a return into the town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She forgot to pay the organisers for the teacher gifts... more like Kyle hadn't had his wages yet so everything was going on a card prior to all these returns she does constantly. Shops should actually have a limit on how many returns they allow to save all these "influencers" buying to take photos then taking it back. Red neck. If you can't afford to keep clothing, don't buy it all and try in store! She's rarely herself anyway around the shops so having the excuse of Oakley running wild as she's changing can't be used.

• Heart
She forgot to pay the organisers for the teacher gifts... more like Kyle hadn't had his wages yet so everything was going on a card prior to all these returns she does constantly. Shops should actually have a limit on how many returns they allow to save all these "influencers" buying to take photos then taking it back. Red neck. If you can't afford to keep clothing, don't buy it all and try in store! She's rarely herself anyway around the shops so having the excuse of Oakley running wild as she's changing can't be used.
I couldn’t live like that, it’s bad enough going for the odd look about the shops but having to constantly go back and return stuff every 2nd day is an idea of hell for me. I look online add stuff to basket get bored then shut page down 😂 she is forever returning stuff, like how much stuff you buying to return? Staff must be like here she comes again.
---
I once seen a woman in Zara with £££ clothes I thought she was buying but she was actually returning £355 worth of stuff. Do people buy stuff once take it back? Or maybe she was an influencer and doing a skanky maw on it, a reel then bag it for returns.
Sorry but how can you forget teachers gift? If your never off your phone your clearly seen the messages and just don’t want to contribute or couldn’t afford to pay.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but no not everyone has to sit with their jeans unbuttoned because we actually buy clothes that fit!! She's is in total denial about the size she is but rimimber she never eats out and hasn't had a Chinese meal for months 🤥 she honestly believes if she says these things out loud that it must be true!

• Haha
She 100% didn't have the money to contribute to the teachers gift!
Can't believe she buys clothes for a try on and takes them all back 🤦‍♀️😂 she should be mortified!!

Her and Kyle surely aren’t allowing people to inject their face, untrained, non medics, being taught by the butcher???

• Haha
Reactions: 5