The SocialMama.xo #26 It's me. Hi. I'm the problem it's me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going to start getting Callie to review toys on her page which will be so relatable, keep up her gym with kids content and bring in food - cooking with kids, what her kids eat blah, blah, blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s going to start getting Callie to review toys on her page which will be so relatable, keep up her gym with kids content and bring in food - cooking with kids, what her kids eat blah, blah, blah
Haven't seen it but probably so she can buy the favourite child all the toys and call it "work"

Reactions: 6
IMG_5094.png

What supermarket and food brands?? She told us all she only shops in Asda and buys their yellow branded (cheap) stuff and the rest of the time she gets Hello Fresh…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait until this "industry" dies on its arse. I'm so embarrassed for anyone who is caught up in all this influencer bullshit. I actually WORK in management within a real industry that the country relies on to function. I studied so hard and worked my way up over 2 decades to get where I am and these clowns just swan about doing nothing. It can't be sustainable. It'll be over in a few years surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’ll be Callie getting loads of gifted stuff while Kaiden and Jackson get hee haw. I keep saying it, this will be nothing but Aimee and Callie while the boys just stop existing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if her management knows about her homophobic views. Can’t imagine anyone would want to work with someone like that!

Reactions: 16
Absolutely bleeping raging with Aimee.

Her waist is actually looking really slim in the black outfit she had on in her stories today. Still don't believe she's a Zara Medium but we saw she can't button them. Hate having to eat humble pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely bleeping raging with Aimee.

Her waist is actually looking really slim in the black outfit she had on in her stories today. Still don't believe she's a Zara Medium but we saw she can't button them. Hate having to eat humble pie.
She was eye-bleeping the tit out of herself for that whole story though. Her eyes looking at herself in the instead of the camera lense really distracted me. She does it a lot usually anyway!

Whatever she was wearing suited her and along with the angle of the phone on the counter, she definitely looked snatched 🫰. I wonder if she's been using a waist trainer as well?

I always had a tiny waist for the size of my boobs too, but now you can't see it because the boobs don't sit where they used to 🥀🥀

Small waist doesn't change how my C-section shelf tummy looks anyway so duck it🙈🤣!

Reactions: 6
That beach kaftan thing is £135!! I mean it's lovely but where are her priorities financially??

ETA just seen that it was *kindly gifted* 🙄

Reactions: 5
That beach kaftan thing is £135!! I mean it's lovely but where are her priorities financially??

ETA just seen that it was *kindly gifted* 🙄
Obvs it was gifted - as if she would buy anything at that price! She shops in Primark & New Look (no shade by the way)
However I don’t get why you would gift her that, her followers are hardly the demographic for £135 beach cover ups!!

Reactions: 10
Yet again Big Ang has no MOT and still her girls aren’t in correct car seats. I’ve got about 7 photos of proof so I’m making my call to police Scotland. Got to be done she is deliberately putting her kids in danger and shame on their own father and family for not pulling big Ang up on it.

The grease goose hasn’t been to the gym since before hen do we all said this would last max a month or so, that dress is like something from international (90s shop).
---
Her engagement is shockingly low! 200+ likes on most posts recently. That's appalling.
Haven’t heard anymore about her reaching 50k funny how she got thousands of new followers but all sudden no one new is following her 😂😂😂 #boughtfollowers#courtesyofATM

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15