The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just me, but I had the fear seeing all those folk in the limo with no seatbelts on.

Reactions: 8
A limo to your 30th that you planned. Just no. Imagine the neighbours looking out. It'd take you straight back to 2015 at a 13th birthday party getting the limo as a surprise to the wimpy 😂
I haven't seen ddug but I actually did like aimees dress and thought it suited her figure. Her face though, she needs to stop getting free filler, she looks so swollen.

Reactions: 10
Is that her punting the boys off again while Callie gets to do all the fun stuff 🙃?

Reactions: 11
Is that her punting the boys off again while Callie gets to do all the fun stuff 🙃?
Thinking that myself

the Americans won’t be back after listening to that wee whining voice any longer than 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she being serious about the comment about telling her new BFF’s husband that she’d just done a poo and not to go in the bathroom? How old is she, 3 or 30 😱

What a bizarre behaviour and not at all appropriate or a measure of how comfortable you are around someone else.
83345B4A-7AE6-4401-AE66-D6B8F8911EB1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Is she being serious about the comment about telling her new BFF’s husband that she’d just done a poo and not to go in the bathroom? How old is she, 3 or 30 😱

What a bizarre behaviour and not at all appropriate or a measure of how comfortable you are around someone else.
View attachment 867327
🤣🤣 for god sake. I just skip her stories now, hence not been on here much. Thank god. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 867327
How ridiculous is that! I’d be affronted.

Very very weird to do it in the first place, even weirder to share it with all your followers?!

She needs to spend more time with real life grown ups.

(By weird in the first place I mean telling Mr Teal, not actually pooing 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How ridiculous is that! I’d be affronted.

Very very weird to do it in the first place, even weirder to share it with all your followers?!

She needs to spend more time with real life grown ups.

(By weird in the first place I mean telling Mr Teal, not actually pooing 😂)
Mr Teal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see one of DDUG’s stories after the party, she said it was the best and BUSIEST party 😂 why would you say that? To try and fool the gram or a sly dig at your bestie? Embarrassing. There didn’t look like there was a lot of people there at all, for the size of the venue. Why would you have a party like that if you haven’t got enough folk to come 😳

Why is the wee girl invited on all the outings with her new BFF and the wee boys will be in school then palmed off to someone else when they’re out😓

Reactions: 13
Why is the wee girl invited on all the outings with her new BFF and the wee boys will be in school then palmed off to someone else when they’re out😓
And it’s not just her, cupboard c*nt is away too! How must that feel for the boys? Their dad works loads but he’s managed to get time off to hang about with their mad mother’s BFF from America! Even the way Aimee acts around her, it’s not normal… she’s like a giddy, lovestruck teenager!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see one of DDUG’s stories after the party, she said it was the best and BUSIEST party 😂 why would you say that? To try and fool the gram or a sly dig at your bestie? Embarrassing. There didn’t look like there was a lot of people there at all, for the size of the venue. Why would you have a party like that if you haven’t got enough folk to come 😳
I saw this on her stories too, I had to go back & look at other stories of the party to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. As predicted, hardly anyone there by the looks of it, as she’s obviously not got any real friends!

Even the way Aimee acts around her, it’s not normal… she’s like a giddy, lovestruck teenager!
Literally cringing at this whilst watching her stories, it’s like she’s showing off to one of the older, cooler girls at school trying to get them to like her 🥴
Like what actually happened in high school and she needed therapy for it with Brett the Junkie 😅😅😅

• Haha
Isn’t Caidens birthday this week? I’m sure she said something about it being ‘next week’ and at the time I thought this meant she would be away with her new pals and miss it. Correct me if I’m wrong because if I’m right that’s shocking from her. Also I just can’t believe the amount she’ll have spent on that party for herself yet moans about the one present her son wants for his birthday. My heart breaks for those two wee boys.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Caidens birthday this week? I’m sure she said something about it being ‘next week’ and at the time I thought this meant she would be away with her new pals and miss it. Correct me if I’m wrong because if I’m right that’s shocking from her. Also I just can’t believe the amount she’ll have spent on that party for herself yet moans about the one present her son wants for his birthday. My heart breaks for those two wee boys.
Sure she said his birthday is this Thursday - I’m assuming she is back from her trip today or at the very latest, tomorrow in time to set up a big sleepover like she did for Callie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a grown ass woman hanging about with a random American, who she met on Instagram whist someone keeps her two kids and she’s hanging about in a hotel bedroom with 2 grown men, her pal and her child. GROW UP

Imagine coming to Scotland from America and staying in a hotel room all afternoon talking into your phone and playing with that little gremlin Callie

Reactions: 9
If I said to Mr Shake; “I’ve met some lassie on the internet whilst I was day dreaming about living in another continent.

So I’ve arranged for our kids to stay here and we can spend £1000s to go and spend time with their kids, abroad, in November.”

He’d tell me to duck right off 😂😂😂.

If I was Aimees close friends and family I’d be well pissed off at getting shoved to the side after a 30 day countdown to her 30th. But let’s be honest, they’ve probably all chipped in for the Teals to get her, whiney and cupboard bleep to duck for the week.

P.s Mrs Teal saying she’s friends with people who are nice and don’t gossip. I’ve got news for you hun, Shaimee is the leader of that pack! Xx

So strange that her BFF that she’s never met from America and Mr Teal have come all the way to Scotland for a weeks holiday and left their kids at home?! I know their weeks holiday has mainly looked tit (especially today eating snacks in a hotel room 😳) but this is a holiday of a lifetime for most Americans. They’re working class, average people, this will have cost them a fair bit even with lower air fairs due to covid recovery etc but I still find it so strange they’ve taken such a massive holiday and left the kids are home to hang out with someone else’s annoying brat?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.