The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that her BFF that she’s never met from America and Mr Teal have come all the way to Scotland for a weeks holiday and left their kids at home?! I know their weeks holiday has mainly looked tit (especially today eating snacks in a hotel room 😳) but this is a holiday of a lifetime for most Americans. They’re working class, average people, this will have cost them a fair bit even with lower air fairs due to covid recovery etc but I still find it so strange they’ve taken such a massive holiday and left the kids are home to hang out with someone else’s annoying brat?
I mean if you ask me it sounds exactly the kind of thing aimee would do, although she would more than likely just leave the boys at home and take Callie. Aimees boys must be gutted yo be at school this week, even if you are staying at a friend's it's not the same. They would probably have been fascinated by a few days spent with people from America, the accents and hearing about their life.
Mortified at her getting this woman to 'take over' on her stories. Imagine saying to someone, here want to do stories on my Instagram today. I'm getting 12 years old girl, midnight feast at a sleepover vibes from them sitting in eating sweets, giggling and talking into a phone all day. Bet Kyle is raging he's been dragged out from the cupboard and into the world for this. Strange that aimee is always mortified to record infront of him and rightly so, so he's never in her videos but is in Mrs Teals on her page

Reactions: 6
Mortified at her getting this woman to 'take over' on her stories. Imagine saying to someone, here want to do stories on my Instagram today. I'm getting 12 years old girl, midnight feast at a sleepover vibes from them sitting in eating sweets, giggling and talking into a phone all day.
The second hand embarrassment I’m experiencing watching this “take over” is too much. Literally cringing at all the questions they’ve sent themselves 🥴
Why did they actually go away for the night to do this? They could’ve done it at home for free?

Reactions: 7
That American bint is the most fame hungry insta skank I’ve seen in a long time..the desperation is real with that one 😂😂😂

Did anyone just watch her video? She's talking away then suddenly remembered it was kaydens birthday!? 👀 It's this her son?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did anyone just watch her video? She's talking away then suddenly remembered it was kaydens birthday!? 👀 It's this her son?
I just watched it. Bizzare behaviour. If that's where you're at as a mother at least have the common sense to delete the video and redo it mentioning his birthday before you start yapping about how embarrassed you get talking into your phone infront of your husband

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just watched it. Bizzare behaviour. If that's where you're at as a mother at least have the common sense to delete the video and redo it mentioning his birthday before you start yapping about how embarrassed you get talking into your phone infront of your husband
But this is a person sitting in bed with their 3 year old complaining they are starving because they’ve no doubt not been fed any breakfast!

Talking about still being in bed at 12.30 pm as she's so exhausted. From what?! You don't work and you barely acknowledge your kids so it's certainly not exhaustion from parenting kids. Given that Kyle was away out to collect a Greggs and subway for lunch, it's obviously not from spending time making nutritious meals for the family.

The fact that Callie is saying she's hungry and Aimee keeps trying to quieten her down in order to talk into her phone to followers that don't care, is beyond bizarre. Parenting your children first, instagram is later down the list!!!

Why is DDOG tagging Grey Goose in her stories re: cocktails? She still a recovering alcoholic aye? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Nah I’m sorry but what a shower of shite she really is.
It’s her boys birthday, where’s all the balloons and cakes and fuss??
The lazy cow couldn’t even get out her bed!!
I’m not buying it that she got out her bed to see those boys off to school, she’s moaned at Kyle to get up and deal with them because she’s so ‘exhausted’.
Lazy, lazy disgusting slob.

9pm and no gushing post about his birthday, no balloons or displays like little whiny wonka got. Just some restaurant dessert with a sparkler on it, absolutely shocking from her.
She is so self centred it’s unreal, makes me sick

Reactions: 9
She knocks me sick how unfairly she treats her kids. Callie is a spoiled wee toad and those boys are 100-% an after thought.
Callie went away during summer with her auntie in the Campervan, had a big birthday sleepover with NINE pals and she got to go away for the night with the Americans plus all the other crap she gets gifted throughout the year. Aimee wouldn’t even buy her son a £40 dinosaur for his birthday but no bother to spend £500 on a dress to wear to her own party. She wants her kids birthday out of the way today so she can get back to telling everyone how amazing her party was.
Not being funny but at this age your birthday is maybe tea out, a few gifts and a caterpillar cake cos most mums of 3 would rather spend their cash on their kids - grow up Aimee and stop playing houses you wee cow.

Reactions: 19
She's got to be taking the piss. Look at the difference. And saying thanks to that white cartb lane, I could have done the same with 35 quid to spend on a handful of asda balloons, some helium and half an hour!
Has she even brushed her hair or washed her face in the 8th birthday pic?

I wrote a big post about her then deleted it. She's not even worth it, if she thinks that's an acceptable way to bring up children she can carry on. Shame on every one of her family she's obviously been spoiled all her life and they just pander to her. Poor kids when the highlight of her week has been her party and the American stranger visiting, poor boy got a mention mid way through one of her stories!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's got to be taking the piss. Look at the difference. And saying thanks to that white cartb lane, I could have done the same with 35 quid to spend on a handful of asda balloons, some helium and half an hour!
That is a bleeping sin.

those boys are an absolute afterthought. She doesn’t deserve them. My heart breaks for them. Wee Jackson was on her stories the other week and he seems like such a lovely wee boy.

Its brilliant the social work and the school think you’re a good mother Aimee (filing that under “tit that never happened”.)

But the rest of the world thinks you’re an hole.

• Heart
Does anyone else think she’s pregnant? The rush to get the house done, no drink in sight at the party, the constant tiredness & no talk of her period lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.