The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon they are moving into Kyle's parents house that they've just renovated? "Ready to move in here already" 🤨

Reactions: 3
Anyone else reckon they are moving into Kyle's parents house that they've just renovated? "Ready to move in here already" 🤨
Maybe temporarily until their next newbuild is ready? She said there would be a decent length of time between.

Also, I don't think she's preg yet - but it's only a matter of time

Reactions: 2
Suggested threat title - the social mama.xo #13 unlucky for son, shares a bday week with his selfish maw

Reactions: 7
Didnt even know she was moving i thought she was painting her house the other week 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Didnt even know she was moving i thought she was painting her house the other week 🤦🏽‍♀️
Painting to move house, she mentioned that she was putting it on the market as soon as they could reserve a new house. Definitely moving into the in-laws and she’ll be raiding the mother in laws wardrobe!

Reactions: 5
OMG I imagine she would LOVE living with her in-laws - 24 hour on call child card and dinner/cleaning all done for her. You just know she wouldn’t lift a finger and literally act like a teenager

Reactions: 8
OMG I imagine she would LOVE living with her in-laws - 24 hour on call child card and dinner/cleaning all done for her. You just know she wouldn’t lift a finger and literally act like a teenager
Sorry but how did you read my mind 😂. Imagine the endless daytime baths she could have without the school run ruining her day

• Haha
She’s knackered again today. I have no idea how. Aimee go and get your iron levels checked or something because you really have no excuse!

Reactions: 4
She’s a riot! Whatever happened to her 5am early morning life coaching sessions and her journaling? Where’s Brett the Junkie? Where is this super organised social mama? All I see is a fat lazy slob who neglects her kids, pets and home on the daily and only stirs to talk to strangers on Instagram or go to #gifted appointments!
She’s like a wee spoiled kid that’s had her big lavish gifted party and is now in that come down when all the excitement has died down cos everyone has moved onto the next thing! She has still not shown anyone her Vieve haul from weeks ago - no idea how anyone gifts or invites her anywhere

Does anyone else think she’s pregnant? The rush to get the house done, no drink in sight at the party, the constant tiredness & no talk of her period lol
I think she’s defo pregnant. All the party chat on the American lassies stories about her being sober. Mmm…

Reactions: 4
If she's pregnant I already know how we'll be treated to the love my pregnant body, look at my stretch marks posts 😫

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant, I hope to god it’s not another big for her to resent. Altho she manifested Callie didn’t she so I’m sure she will have manifested another girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really really hope she isn’t pregnant for her own sake and her children’s sake. She clearly cannot cope with her current situation and throwing another child into the mix will be a disaster 🤯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.