The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me I need to put my specs on and I didn't see her name in lights 😫😫😫😫. Not to mention her awkwardly standing beside the cake as everyone sings happy birthday. And the floor. Oh god the floor.
Well seen she used to be an arbonne hun, that birthday party had mlm boss babe promotion party written all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. £500 dress and couldn’t even spare £40 for a dinosaur that was the only gift her child asked for.
2. Probably the only night that wee brat Callie hasn’t been centre of attention cause Aimee wanted it all to herself.
3. THOSE bleeping SPARKLY SLIDERS.

£500 for a dress and DDOG is away with bits of it as a souvenir 🤣 I'm sure I saw a similar dress in quiz the other week (joking)!! I work full time and could totally afford that dress but I could never justify spending that money on myself. I would rather put it in the "rainy day fund" (aka one of the kiddies uni funds or even better the retire early fund) x

Reactions: 14
Honestly sickened me seeing the stories of her party . Poor wee Jackson couldn’t get a £40 dinosaur but that silly sandal wearing woman has pulled out all the stops for her own birthday . Myself and I’m sure the Mums on this thread would rather put all that effort and money in to making their kids birthdays special . Did you see wee Jackson running up to her when the candles were to be blown out , poor wee guy wanted to be a part of it as no doubt he would have loved a party for his own birthday . I don’t know how this cretin sleeps at night , can you imagine how that wee boy felt seeing all this last night and wondering to himself why he never got fuss for his 5th birthday , big birthday for him as was starting school and a proper “ big “ boy . He’s such an adorable wee boy . She was lapping up the attention , swinging those sparkly slides about the dance floor 🤢🤢 . I wonder if Ddug notices it too because a few times I’ve seen her mentioning on her stories how she loves that wee boy and bigging him up . As much as she gets slated on here it’s obvious how much she loves both her children . Don’t begrudge anyone celebrating a 30th birthday in style but when your kids don’t get the same fuss then I think it’s a disgrace .
She said she loved him BUT was a side note in the pic of smelly mama and whiney !

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched multiple stories from different people at her party last night and I can conclude the following:
1. There was hardly anyone there. As predicted, as she has no friends. Bet she was raging it was as so empty!
2. Many of the few who did turn up, did so for 💫engagement💫
3. It doesn’t matter how much you spent on a dress, you still look like a fat bleeping mess aimee!
4: your party looked tit, even with all your gifted tit!

Reactions: 13
I’ve watched multiple stories from different people at her party last night and I can conclude the following:
1. There was hardly anyone there. As predicted, as she has no friends. Bet she was raging it was as so empty!
2. Many of the few who did turn up, did so for 💫engagement💫
3. It doesn’t matter how much you spent on a dress, you still look like a fat bleeping mess aimee!
4: your party looked tit, even with all your gifted tit!
Edit to point number 3.
I actually don’t think she looks a mess but I don’t think that dress was flattering on her. Totally not worth the £500 she spent on it but I did think her makeup was nice for a change

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree looks like it was only insta wannabe’s there. Quite sad if that’s the only ‘friendships’ you’ve got to show for 30 years of life.

Reactions: 6
It looked like she was trying to do a wedding reception. Names on biscuits like I’d do for my kid! I actually liked the dress but it was quite bridal in that colour? Still, at least it wasn’t lilac 😆. I thought Ang looked good!

Can’t get over the fact that a grown woman could put on that level of party for herself, when she’s been so dismissive of her son’s birthday. Was it all gifted? Surely there’s no way she’d pay out for that pile of tat? It would cost as much as a lovely holiday!

Reactions: 10
I'm prepared to be shot down in flames for this one but... DDoG looks like she's actually sticking to the PT this time without the gifted cake and milkshakes. She was looking much better for it.

The dress was not flattering on Aimee at all. A bigger size taken in would have helped to skim her at the tummy area. Wee Jackson makes me want to weep though, wee soul

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also thought DDog was looking really good. Much more fresh faced and the chopped hair has made such a difference in that she looks more her age.
Glad she found an outfit to suit her figure too instead of a circus tent.

I’d like to think Aimee had a good time looking at the vids and pics and her makeup was nice. She could have binned those sliders though. They’re actually the worst!

Reactions: 7
Also agree about Angelina looking, dare it say it... quite nice at the party. Since shes came back on insta she seems a bit less manic and seems to be trying to stick to shifting some timber and it shows. I dunno what Aimees doing to herself but shes beginning to give off that plastic, fantastic look about her face. Like its filled and pulled in all odd places....

• Heart
I agree re ddog. She seems to have it together a bit more than before her family *ahem* relations were outed on here.

I also think she done the new look collab great justice. Unlike our Aims who left the stuff rolled up in a bag for 2 weeks before even discussing it on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else confused as to why the random American lassie was in the limo but not Aimees real best pals? 😒 think I’d be fuming about a random bleeping pen pal being there if she was my best pal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else confused as to why the random American lassie was in the limo but not Aimees real best pals? 😒 think I’d be fuming about a random bleeping pen pal being there if she was my best pal 🤣
The limousine and who was invited to go in it with her summed Aimee up perfectly.

Reactions: 8
They wee boys look ridiculous in their suits and bow ties, they would have been much better in smart chinos or jeans and a wee shirt - her entire family just look so unhealthy.

Have I been living under a fecking rock!? I've just discovered this absolute crazy lady! I've watched a few stories and alarm bells started ringing! Who does she think she's fooling 🙈 her voice is so irritating 😬 the way she is so self obsessed! Narcissism at its best.. I will be honest I did kinda feel sorry for her that no one turned up to her 30th. The party looked really bad and cringe worthy 👀 I feel sorry for these crazy women feeling they need to show absolutely everything about themselves just for attention and to feel somewhat better about themselves. Anyway I'll keep watching this tit show 👀😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.