The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely bleeping ridiculous family!
We had a family death a few weeks ago, my husband's cousin, and like most families we all popped round at various stages of the day and by early evening the house was quite full but there was definitely no ordering in Chinese takeaway, posing for photos or muscle flexing going on! In fact if anyone had suggested that they'd probably have been knocked out by someone. Death can certainly fray the nerves! I can't get my head round this bizarre situation. Why is everyone so happy?? These folk are aliens.
Watch this space. She'll be on the beg for some white carte Lane funeral balloon display, choosing happy cookies and maybe a wee cheese grazing box of some sort 😂.

3 pictures with some of tescos finest balloons V a full on influencer set up with 8 pictures of the brat and the ring light out.
Embarrassed people I know and follow like her shite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtaf is that latest grid post and why is that her most ever likes she's defo paying folks surely to god🤣🤣🤣team Jackson forever 💙
Also team Jackson he's adorable

Watch this space. She'll be on the beg for some white carte Lane funeral balloon display, choosing happy cookies and maybe a wee cheese grazing box of some sort 😂.

3 pictures with some of tescos finest balloons V a full on influencer set up with 8 pictures of the brat and the ring light out.
What is it with them and big massive dresses

Reactions: 3

What is that young girl’s pose like?!

Reactions: 4

The balloons with Jackson were by that white cart lane too so she's asked for minimal for the wee boy but went all out their for whiny wonka

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wtaf is that latest grid post and why is that her most ever likes she's defo paying folks surely to god🤣🤣🤣team Jackson forever 💙
Big Aimee has an engagement rate of approx 3%, considerably less on ad posts as she’ll be monitored on those & can’t buy likes as she normally does 😳
So the fact she apparently has 10% engagement for whinys birthday post is blatantly obvious she’s bought likes for this one. Clearly read here & trying to prove a point 🧐

Reactions: 5
Guys - see she is a good mum….hen night on Jackson’s birthday and night out on callie’s birthday too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys - see she is a good mum….hen night on Jackson’s birthday and night out on callie’s birthday too!
Defo organised this in the last few days after the reaction she got 😂 "hey babe, want to go out for a drink on Callie's birthday night? I need to show the Tricias I don't care about any of the kids xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh man she’s a pure sight isn’t she - 29 & on a night out with her Be Kind T shirt on. I am older than her and would never cut about wearing that on a night out having drinks with my pal. She really is just like a big 40 year old Maw - bet she had they sparkly sliders on as well 🙈🙈

• Haha
I have so much to say. First of all, is DD okay? She sound more manic than usual in her happy birthday post for E.T. Like someone else said, why is she posting that crap from her business page? Nobody wants to see that, or hear it 🤢

I’m honestly just mind fucked why there are so many weirdos that walk among us. I mean Aimee is bad, but her sister in laws post is just bizarre?! “Chinese Tuesdays 🤩🤩🤩” as if it’s a regular jovial thing? But her own Uncle has suddenly died 🤷‍♀️ And there’s nobody in the picture who's particularly “old”, so assuming he was reasonably young to die and that his also young wife and children are in the pic smiling too? That’s bleeping FUCKED! I know everyone grieves differently but that’s just not normal. bleeping no wonder nobody pulls Aimee up on being a shite maw, they are all shite family. The absolute definition of mutants.

I’m surprised Aimee even posted that picture though, as tbh she looks bleeping huge. Plus the big sweaty Botox heed. Just shows how much she edits her photos, not that she ever looks better in the photoshopped ones 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
How can everything in Aimee’s life be such a shambles seriously 😂 buckled at the happy family pic 24 hours after the uncles dropped deid, not even cold yet and they’re having a Chinese with all the kiddies xx

• Haha
I’m actually baffled by the whole tit show! Who has a family member die and thinks let’s console ourselves with a Chinese and some photos for the gram 🤯🤯 my papa died this year expected but happened sooner than we thought and i won’t lie we ordered a takeaway that night after dealing with drs and undertakers we were drained but none of us thought let’s take some pictures of this and share it! We ate our food and spoke about good times we’d had with him, nothing like this weird as duck scene of muscle flexing and fake gram worthy smiles 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Abandon Ship bar as well, perfect partnership for her, read on another thread about how they continuously dissolve businesses and leave staff & suppliers high and dry

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Miss I-dont-drink needs to rebrand as I-don’t-think…going out to bars and drinking peach schnapps in one week (lol what’s next - Bacardi breezers & absinthe?).

Shes stuck in a time warp - peach schnapps, sequin sliders, logo T-shirt’s for going out, her awful music taste 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories are getting more crazy every day and there we Go Angelinas manky weans back with the fruit shoots, what a brass neck they all are🤣🤣🤣and that everyone say cheese, flex your pecs, cause our uncles kicked the bucket what a weird weird family 🤢

• Haha
I am still in disbelief about all the Jackson stuff. How can she go away for his birthday to a hen do in DUNDEE and not participate in anything? Then come home and upload these messages and then say 'we only see a snippet' yet documents EVERY SINGLE THING in her life. She makes out its something personal and she doesn't want to talk about it, all because she has nothing to say on the situation as she knows fine well she did nothing for his birthday!! To then post a few days later, Jackson is acting up and I don't know why???? How can someone be so stupid to post the message she received and then post this? I'd be embarrassed if I received that message then next day telling everyone hes acting up as deep down you would know why!!!! For that poor boy to see Callies birthday compared to his, breaks my heart.

She 100% does everything for instagram. I know everyone can enjoy a nice instagram picture or post, but you can tell she doesn't even enjoy the moment because she is so busy getting pictures/videos for 'content'.. but 'we only see a snippet'.

The family going round for a family chinese and acting like its a birthday celebration is just totally strange aswell. When my family member died, the last thing I would dream of doing is getting a group picture, smiling & laughing to post online.

She never even posted anything about the uncle saying we’re so sorry to have lost him or anything 😂😂😂

So the chinese with a side of grief on Tuesday, Wednesday it was Callie’s birthday but Aimee went to new bar and tonight Kyle and Aimee are going to golf fang. Kids need stability especially on school nights. Their stay at home mum should be there to do a homework, bath & bed routine.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.