The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah didn't really know many who got to the top apart from Lewis Ralph's and Shane from the coles .I know Derby dan still isn't back yet as he's got a bad knee from what I've seen from comments

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
Yeah donating peoples money and amazon gift list to the salvation army

Reactions: 3
They've never given a rats arse about their safety and never will because they ain't got a brain cell between them.
He's never going to qualify for the grey jogger trend is he 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That flower video… 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If you want to make someone’s day and “be kind” do it without filming it. 🤮

That flower video… 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If you want to make someone’s day and “be kind” do it without filming it. 🤮
This is another prime example. Yes giving out flowers is a nice thing to do, but not everyone in public is comfortable with having a camera in their faces and I best most of them don’t knowbthey are being posted in social media. Why waste all that money on flowers? That could have given quite a lot of people a nice hot meal.

Reactions: 3
This is another prime example. Yes giving out flowers is a nice thing to do, but not everyone in public is comfortable with having a camera in their faces and I best most of them don’t knowbthey are being posted in social media. Why waste all that money on flowers? That could have given quite a lot of people a nice hot meal.
Giving a meal wouldn’t have made for better viewing would it, all about the views and likes 😩

The new house fell through. Off in a 10 hour drive to stay somewhere for 4 days house hunting again tomorrow. Sounds like Devon or West somewhere again.
Tonight they are out delivering food to local , homeless people, filming it, saying the peoples names, talking about how he knows them, giving the EXACT location, of where they sleep, street name, town etc , Gives their names out, and what exact shop doorway they sleep in, then says in the next sentence. I don’t film giving them the food, they don’t want to be on camera, it’s not what we are about , it’s important to respect their privacy, it’s wrong if we film it and expose them blah blah blah. Oh the irony lol. So we know names, towns, streets, doorway location, church yard location, car park location, we even know that one has an army camouflage sleeping bag, and the name of another ones dog, Nick is truly that thick he can’t see he already exposed them. Ooookay then……

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The new house fell through. Off in a 10 hour drive to stay somewhere for 4 days house hunting again tomorrow. Sounds like Devon or West somewhere again.
Tonight they are out delivering food to local , homeless people, filming it, saying the peoples names, talking about how he knows them, giving the EXACT location, of where they sleep, street name, town etc , Gives their names out, and what exact shop doorway they sleep in, then says in the next sentence. I don’t film giving them the food, they don’t want to be on camera, it’s not what we are about , it’s important to respect their privacy, it’s wrong if we film it and expose them blah blah blah. Oh the irony lol. So we know names, towns, streets, doorway location, church yard location, car park location, we even know that one has an army camouflage sleeping bag, and the name of another ones dog, Nick is truly that thick he can’t see he already exposed them. Ooookay then……
He’s absolutely vile! Makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 6
I've just seen a TT of Jack jumping in a pond at crazy golf. They just trash and disrespect every thing they touch 😤 Their views and comments are on the low side, the hate has increased and not many sticking up for them like before.
Ah was waiting for a 'look at us we've helped the homeless' attempt. He will be back to crying about his mental health again next week 🙄
Oh no I was looking forward to the new mansion and stables, it took longer to fall through than it would of completing a sale 😏

Reactions: 8
I've just seen a TT of Jack jumping in a pond at crazy golf. They just trash and disrespect every thing they touch 😤 Their views and comments are on the low side, the hate has increased and not many sticking up for them like before.
Ah was waiting for a 'look at us we've helped the homeless' attempt. He will be back to crying about his mental health again next week 🙄
Oh no I was looking forward to the new mansion and stables, it took longer to fall through than it would of completing a sale 😏
There’s plenty out there who help homeless and so random kindness acts everyday but don’t post about it all over SM. They’re not in it for fame or likes or shares. They’re genuine. He’s just a first grade tw@t

Makes me sick to my stomach how these social media people use the homeless for views!!!! Should be a law against it!!! Imagine being at the lowest point of your life then the likes of nick iffy turn up exploiting you for their own personal gain! Absolutely disgusting family! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not an expert but surely giving out personal information that may result in a person being identified and located by a complete stranger is a breach of UK GDPR laws?
It doesn't matter if they have been filmed or not and could result in a hefty fine?

There are no laws, are free to film in any public space. Gdpr is for companies etc.
They were likely duped into providing their background info in the hopes for cash.
I'm not getting in to a debate about homeless people, but remember they also get Esa and most get PIP on top of that. Then they get food donated so when the likes of the scammy family come along they will say anything to get what they can out of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Giving exact location could cause all kinds of trouble for the genuine homeless ones some of them could be quite vulnerable. Of course they don't care because it gets views. Same as the flower video really we don't know if they've fled violence then this idiot posts to his millions of followers could also put someone in danger

Giving exact location could cause all kinds of trouble for the genuine homeless ones some of them could be quite vulnerable. Of course they don't care because it gets views. Same as the flower video really we don't know if they've fled violence then this idiot posts to his millions of followers could also put someone in danger
He gave names and exact locations like (name of bank doorway) in (name of town) and (name of supermarket car park) in ( name of town) and (church yard ( name of town). It was ridiculous then in next breath saying he wants to respect them by not filming faces

• Wow
In last nights live on FB he said he got £1300 in hearts that people send and thats what pays for the flowers and the homeless pizza run etc.

• Wow
He gave names and exact locations like (name of bank doorway) in (name of town) and (name of supermarket car park) in ( name of town) and (church yard ( name of town). It was ridiculous then in next breath saying he wants to respect them by not filming faces
He should of respected their privacy and safety, offered what he had and left. But no he has to make it all about HIM 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.