The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
Aren’t you forgetting about the fake poor me act they constantly portrayed? Funny how since the “arson”, no more trouble has been reported etc. They are scammers.

Reactions: 10
look Into your heart and see what it brings
treat people as they want to be people
don’t ever shy away from standing up for peopld

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nick is that you 😂

Aren’t you forgetting about the fake poor me act they constantly portrayed? Funny how since the “arson”, no more trouble has been reported etc. They are scammers.
Massive scammers and nick is very manipulative and a narcissist he can’t hide what he really is so many people can see the real him however many warriors join tattle to protect him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
It is other people that Are generous, do you think this charity stuff they do is out of their own pockets, they get loads donated and did even before the fire. It’s all a front do you not get it 🙄

Reactions: 8
It is other people that Are generous, do you think this charity stuff they do is out of their own pockets, they get loads donated and did even before the fire. It’s all a front do you not get it 🙄
This person is either part of the cult and can’t see the truth through the rose tinted glasses or is one of the iffy scamily themselves

#bekind
The good they done? On others peoples hard earned income

Judging on appearance? With the money they waste they can certainly afford clean clothes

an ugly heart? Yep Nick certainly does have one of those. Taking the glory saying “he” donated this or that when in a lot if cases he took from people who could barely afford it

theres lies, theres damn lies then theres Iffy lies

They looked bloody ugly when they both were giving folk the finger the other day enough said

Reactions: 9
I've just seen cjs.videos that she's going up Snowden as well .I wonder if all the other people know or if she's just gonna turn up 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think you're lost chunky, this isn't a rave thread honey. We all think Nick's a manipulative, narcissistic, scruffy bleep 🥴

Reactions: 15
Nick, you have no vulnerable people here to manipulate with your Jesus like tiktok posts, have a rest then jog on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just seen cjs.videos that she's going up Snowden as well .I wonder if all the other people know or if she's just gonna turn up 😆
I'd love to know how she can afford all these trips and Hotels and what she do with the poor dogs she always has caged in her room.

Reactions: 2

#bekind
Seriously what are all these good things the smithys have done?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watching these Snowden lives on the edge of there seat 😆I couldn't do it in the wind like that

Reactions: 1
I'm watching the Oliver Douglas live as he and some others are at the top but a lot was told to turn back around as it's to windy but some still went to the top there doing it for the little boy Harrison who died

Nick from the smithy family ? No there not doing it .however I've just seen cj on autism daddy's live 😆

I've seen the people who made it to the top but I've never seen them before, I've also seen Dan and Adam but I think they had turn back well done everyone the weather looks horrible.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.