The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the same cycle with him, hyper and chaotic then gets backlash so cries and plays the mental health card for sympathy views then boom back to hyper mode 🙄

@Bennycs Remember you still achieve more than you realise even on your struggle days 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's the same cycle with him, hyper and chaotic then gets backlash so cries and plays the mental health card for sympathy views then boom back to hyper mode 🙄

@Bennycs Remember you still achieve more than you realise even on your struggle days 💪
Thank you:) I do my best even when it's difficult.

Not quite at the jet ski stage of depression yet, though. ;)

Aparently Smithy doesn't like the hate comments on TT 😏 Saw a few posts from the delusional crew but this one was golden.... 'Glad you're back it's not been the same without you' 🙄

I could pick you up in an M3 on route to the beach if you did get jet ski severe Benny 😆 We could drop off a few ps5 to some fellow Tattlers and grab a couple of scratchies for the journey home. Sounds like a fab day out to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Aparently Smithy doesn't like the hate comments on TT 😏 Saw a few posts from the delusional crew but this one was golden.... 'Glad you're back it's not been the same without you' 🙄

I could pick you up in an M3 on route to the beach if you did get jet ski severe Benny 😆 We could drop off a few ps5 to some fellow Tattlers and grab a couple of scratchies for the journey home. Sounds like a fab day out to me 🤣🤣🤣
I think the most pathetic comment I ever saw on their TT was when it kicked off about the GFM and someone wrote 'I donated, and yes they stole the money looking at it but I love them so I'm happy for them to steal my money.' 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😂 Can I cling film you to a tree and pour some HP sauce on your car too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Toxic TikTok are getting the second hand vids already posted on FB. Not many replies. Still a lot of hate and still die hard Iffy warriors. They posted 6 vids of the same challenge. I think the warriors even got tired of that. A lot of the small creators who make content about the Iffy’s are getting mass reported and banned. It doesn’t stop anything, they all just make new accounts. DHB who said he will take their names out of his mouth because of mass reporting and hate has put names back in his mouth again. Mind you I like watching his posts.

Reactions: 4
Toxic TikTok are getting the second hand vids already posted on FB. Not many replies. Still a lot of hate and still die hard Iffy warriors. They posted 6 vids of the same challenge. I think the warriors even got tired of that. A lot of the small creators who make content about the Iffy’s are getting mass reported and banned. It doesn’t stop anything, they all just make new accounts. DHB who said he will take their names out of his mouth because of mass reporting and hate has put names back in his mouth again. Mind you I like watching his posts.
Why should he though he seems to talk a lot of sense, I've not seen him in a while is he back.

So Nick is trying the Mental Health card, leave it out we've all seen you on FB and don't even go there you do not even know the reality of Mental Health and what it's like to live with. You stated you want to get back to Tictok to how it used to be I get that you mean before people began to wake up to you I doubt it ever will for you now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t get what the fascination with this family is. They remind me of that Michael Carroll who won the lottery and was a bit of a scruff, and thought he ruled the world. That was them when they got that Go Fund Me money.

It’s not “mental health” that they’ve been called out on TikTok continuously. It’s the fact they cannot handle the criticism of them at all and think comments must be jumping up their arse constantly. All they need to do is a video apologising for the spending of the money, be honest and truthful about the fire, what happened, where the money has gone and start all over again. Admit you’ve done wrong and haven’t set the example you wanted to. That’s literally it.

But instead like a sticking plaster they keep making daft video after daft video trying to patch over what’s happened thinking people will just forget. Unfortunately they don’t and that’s why the comment sections are where they are.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for those 2 little girls & that baby boy, imagine being brought up by Dumb & Dumber though, what hope do the poor mites have?!
They have a father who puts them at risk without any thought for their well being & a mother who is as dopey as hell and allows her drip of a boyfriend & brother to act up continuously around her young children.
Why doesn't she nip the lot in the bud & concentrate on her kids, it seems ££££'s come top priority to all of them.
They're all intellectually challenged, honestly they make me sick, I can't even bear to watch them.
Oh and Sare is 54, FIFTY bleeping FOUR!! She looks older than my gran and she's been dead 50 years 🥴

Scum of the earth the lot of them 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got asked to complete a TT survey and guess what it was all about Lives and gifts 🙄 What shocked me most was the amount option, like who on earth spends that sort of money 😱 Then it was asking what sort of games/interactions would I like to see introduced towards being able to gift 🙄 Looks like the gifting is going to encourage more beggers 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
They posted a huge home made spud gun on FB earlier, discharging it in some park open space. The vid got taken down pretty quickly as people were saying it’s dangerous and irresponsible. Some were saying it’s an actual firearm. I only got to see a bit of it as I was reading replies first. Then when I refreshed my page the vid had gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I got asked to complete a TT survey and guess what it was all about Lives and gifts 🙄 What shocked me most was the amount option, like who on earth spends that sort of money 😱 Then it was asking what sort of games/interactions would I like to see introduced towards being able to gift 🙄 Looks like the gifting is going to encourage more beggers 😤
Unbelievable
I'd not give any of them the steam off my piss let alone monetry gifts, why do people give them money?
I really don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're all talentless chavs looking for a quick buck.
Full on dossers 😤

Reactions: 7
Looks like tik tok is trying to find ways of making even more money out of people then I mean a viewer could win free coins to buy a gift buy tik tok is still going to take a percentage off that gift.

I only saw a few seconds of the spud launcher thing on Facebook and that was enough for me ot looked stupidly dangerous and typical idiot behaviour of them

Looks like tik tok is trying to find ways of making even more money out of people then I mean a viewer could win free coins to buy a gift buy tik tok is still going to take a percentage off that gift.

I only saw a few seconds of the spud launcher thing on Facebook and that was enough for me ot looked stupidly dangerous and typical idiot behaviour of them
Did you read the comments? Got took off as fast as it got uploaded.

I actually think Jess isn’t as bad as the scruffball, I think the £ has blinded her now. He makes my skin crawl and the state of him in those vests and tight chavvy clothes he wears 🤮 I can tell he’s probably got a bad temper and that’s why he doesn’t drink. I don’t know how people find their videos funny on Facebook, they are dull and boring.

Reactions: 6
I actually think Jess isn’t as bad as the scruffball, I think the £ has blinded her now. He makes my skin crawl and the state of him in those vests and tight chavvy clothes he wears 🤮 I can tell he’s probably got a bad temper and that’s why he doesn’t drink. I don’t know how people find their videos funny on Facebook, they are dull and boring.
A lot of the time his tops have stains on them
What’s with Jack and sliders and socks? Is that a thing now as people used to get laughed at with sandals and socks.?
Jess is a nice looking girl but her hair always looks like it needs a good brush.
But they all dress chavvy. I suppose the boutique
will be chavvy fashions
TT is getting all the old vids already posted elsewhere

Reactions: 2
I think the stuff with gifts it's more for tiktoks benefit as a way to make money for themselves. Like tiktok is free app so they have to make money someway .like gifts that get sent to creaters most of the gift goes to tiktok rather than them.i recon one day tiktok will start charging people to use it .

Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.