The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no need to film about his "good deed " if he really cared he would have done it and not let on. Its all attention he needs . Can read his mind. Oh I stuffed up made a few videos that haven't went down well so I know let's go out and film me being kind to others even though they might not want to be on camera.

Reactions: 5
So we’re now eating cement in his latest last ditch attempt to still be relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute tw@t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
People of TT who live there are saying Nick is moving to Capstone in Ilfracombe, Cornwall. They are recognising the coast.
I think property prices might go down once word is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I know where he is .me and my mum used to go down to Cornwall every year when I was younger so know all the places well

Reactions: 1
The guy is a show off. Wants attention on him constantly. Seen it on wee girls dancing video and he had to pop his head over incase they got too much limelight. Jess should be protecting those kids from him

Reactions: 3
The guy is a show off. Wants attention on him constantly. Seen it on wee girls dancing video and he had to pop his head over incase they got too much limelight. Jess should be protecting those kids from him
She’s just as bad sometimes I feel. Saying she was never coming back on titkok and low and behold she’s doing bloody voiceovers 🤣🤣 they all really think they’re something don’t they

Reactions: 6
She’s just as bad sometimes I feel. Saying she was never coming back on titkok and low and behold she’s doing bloody voiceovers 🤣🤣 they all really think they’re something don’t they
There comes an age where you need to grow up and stop acting like an immature teenager. His time has come

Do crazy/dangerous videos ✔
*that backfired, got hate*
Be generous to less fortunate ✔
Speach to be kind to others video ✔
Cry about own mental health 🔜
And repeat 🔃

So we’re now eating cement in his latest last ditch attempt to still be relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute tw@t
Are they doing up the house they are renting because if I was paying and saw that lot dicking around like that I'd be fuming. Even Dan looks ashamed I just don't understand why he puts up with them.
How was your half term kids? Oh we put money down dad's pants and he was eating cement 🤦‍♂️Couldn't make it up could you 😆

• Haha
Do crazy/dangerous videos ✔
Be generous to less fortunate ✔
Speach to be kind to others video ✔
Cry about own mental health 🔜
And repeat 🔃

Are they doing up the house they are renting because if I was paying and saw that lot dicking around like that I'd be fuming. Even Dan looks ashamed I just don't understand why he puts up with them.
How was your half term kids? Oh we put money down dad's pants and he was eating cement 🤦‍♂️Couldn't make it up could you 😆
It certainly looks like that house, the house they said they’d never go back to. That pool they got gifted got ruined, I’d be disgusted if I was bestway. I hope they don’t gift them another when they move into a new house.

I don't think smithy family or Lawrence will go to that SITC event it looks more for like the younger creaters

Reactions: 2
I don't think smithy family or Lawrence will go to that SITC event it looks more for like the younger creaters
I think they might go same as others we talk about on here. I think their egos and the extra exposure they will all get will be the deciding factor.

Reactions: 2
People of TT who live there are saying Nick is moving to Capstone in Ilfracombe, Cornwall. They are recognising the coast.
I think property prices might go down once word is out.
Ilfracombe is in Devon not Cornwall btw and as someone who has family living down there the Smithy family won't last long, Ilfracombe is rife with scum at the moment and there's been loads of break ins and problems down there recently but they aren't afraid to call people out on it so wouldn't be surprised if their name didn't regularly pop up on the gossip page for Ilfracombe when they move there.

Ilfracombe is in Devon not Cornwall btw and as someone who has family living down there the Smithy family won't last long, Ilfracombe is rife with scum at the moment and there's been loads of break ins and problems down there recently but they aren't afraid to call people out on it so wouldn't be surprised if their name didn't regularly pop up on the gossip page for Ilfracombe when they move there.
Sounds like they’ll fit right in 🤣

• Haha
Thanks x. I just repeated what I saw a few say. He did look at one house snd said the neighbours were too close and he never wanted to piss off the locals lol
They talked to the owners of the original house they wanted and did a new offer and looks like it might be back on.

Reactions: 1
Social in the city .its an event to go meet creaters from tiktok,YouTube,Instagram,twitch ,gamers . Tbh unlike tokfest I don't know many people going as a lot a YouTubers but it's like a 3 day event .
Ankh thank you 😊 ah I reckon they’ll be there…they’ll go to the opening of an envelope 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.